U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2008, 02:55 PM

8,062 posts, read 15,895,873 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
If frantically yipping away like a very small dog on meth is your idea of handing someone's butt to them......
Hahahaha, great image! And apt one, too.

I have a Weimaraner I always keep safe, either in the house or the fenced yard. Every time Morgan went outside, a neighbor's chihuahua, which was allowed to roam free, would show up and yap at my gal and run back and forth in front of the picket fence. Morgan tolerated that for several weeks until, one day, she had enough. She charged through the gate, picked up the chihuahua and shook it thoroughly. The dog lived but never came back.

I expect that Lou had quite enough yapping last night and we can expect a FULL and SCATHING rebuttal tonight!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2008, 04:15 PM

38 posts, read 158,196 times
It is indeed unfortunate that this issue has polarized the American public. There seems to me that there is clearly a logically correct stance here. I am a Hispanic, Mexican American, Chicano or what ever label is in favor now. Fourth or fifth generation - They were likely Texans before being Americans. My relatives have served in the armed forces (Dad was a USMC in WWII), paid taxes, obeyed the rule of law, and made every effort to better themselves through hard work, education, and perseverance. We have maintained our culture and yet melded into the American culture. Now, persons that have violated U. S. law are screaming for "Their Rights". They are criminals and have no rights in the United States of America. My family are not elitists nor "rich people" yet every one of my relatives cannot stand the influx of illegals. Their neighborhoods that they struggled to build over years have degenerated over a period of months.

This country was built on a certain sociological scheme, albeit not perfect, worked out very well.

I certainly don't want this destroyed for the next generations.

Old 02-05-2008, 04:25 PM

65 posts, read 108,718 times
This nutcase is friends of the Clintons.
She has worked at the whitehouse, and for a few
politicians besides Clinton. her brother is the former
big shot of that la raza crap. A couple siblings are
judges.. so you can see why she thinks her butt doesn't stink.
Her parents.. of course, are from mexico.. Havn't been able to
find out how they got here.. illegally or legally, anyone know?
She has a law degree.. but not a license to practice.
Educated at tax payers expense, has money, rubs elbows
with the elites.. =bigmouth.
There are some people in this country who are for ALL people.
Not this one, her agenda is for a mexi-america!

Old 02-05-2008, 04:27 PM

9,310 posts, read 25,741,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanMan View Post
This nutcase is friends of the Clintons.
She has worked at the whitehouse, and for a few
politicians besides Clinton. her brother is the former
big shot of that la raza crap. A couple siblings are
judges.. so you can see why she thinks her butt doesn't stink.
Her parents.. of course, are from mexico.. Havn't been able to
find out how they got here.. illegally or legally, anyone know?
She has a law degree.. but not a license to practice.
Educated at tax payers expense, has money, rubs elbows
with the elites.. =bigmouth.
There are some people in this country who are for ALL people.
Not this one, her agenda is for a mexi-america!
That's downright scary, AmericanMan!

Keep us updated . . . it would be very interesting to know if she is an Anchor Baby!

Old 02-05-2008, 05:42 PM

16,092 posts, read 35,849,853 times
Chihuahuas can get very irritating.

Old 02-05-2008, 05:49 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,168,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post
Chihuahuas can get very irritating.
No doubt . My uncle has one.. it bites kids.

Old 02-05-2008, 05:55 PM

16,092 posts, read 35,849,853 times
Well, I had a Weimeraner too! I was told they see some small dogs and especially cats as vermin.

Old 02-05-2008, 08:01 PM

8,062 posts, read 15,895,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post
Well, I had a Weimeraner too! I was told they see some small dogs and especially cats as vermin.
Morgan's fine with my Yorkshire terrier! I guess she just finds yippy chihuahuas to be unbearable.

Old 02-05-2008, 08:38 PM

11,435 posts, read 15,989,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bls5555 View Post
Some lady name Murguia is on accusing him and CNN of hate speech or something of that sort. Who is this lady and why does she scare me?

i'm a 4th generation mexican american and have been a fan of lou dobbs for years. my dad & i were watching this episode with that traitor with her weak arguments. to my shock, my dad was callling lou a "racist". i told my dad that was bull**** and told him why i believe in lou. i have seen lou get agitated many times, but he has NEVER lost his cool or said anything off color despite the fact that lesser people probably would have done so. i am proud to be a lou dobbs supprter b/c he speaks for the forgotten middle class and does so without holding back. murguia cares more about helping illegals (from mexico only) than she does americans of mexican descent and americans in general. that is wrong. viva lou!

Old 02-05-2008, 09:51 PM

9,310 posts, read 25,741,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
i'm a 4th generation mexican american and have been a fan of lou dobbs for years. my dad & i were watching this episode with that traitor with her weak arguments. to my shock, my dad was callling lou a "racist". i told my dad that was bull**** and told him why i believe in lou. i have seen lou get agitated many times, but he has NEVER lost his cool or said anything off color despite the fact that lesser people probably would have done so. i am proud to be a lou dobbs supprter b/c he speaks for the forgotten middle class and does so without holding back. murguia cares more about helping illegals (from mexico only) than she does americans of mexican descent and americans in general. that is wrong. viva lou!
Beautifully stated, wehotex!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration