U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2015, 01:25 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,278,864 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Did you actually read the article from Buzzfeed? It actually does not belong in this forum as it deals entirely with legal aliens.

Water in California is basically dominated by agricultural use...a major employer of illegal aliens. The children of illegals are full fledged US citizens with all rights of such. This poor publication obviously does not understand even basic US laws. Why on earth would anyone quote their racist tinged article?
Uh; "illegal alien" ain't a race, neither is "Hispanic" or even "Muslim".

Too; even IF you're right about farm workers, that's less than 5 percent of their kind on the US so 95 percent of illegal aliens can leave TODAY with NO loss for most Americans.

Old 12-27-2015, 01:38 PM

19,189 posts, read 14,057,966 times
Actually, anchor babies are not "anchors". When the deportation starts, they will travel with their families "home". https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ation-defense/

Once we pull the anchors off of the public assistance teat, we will be able to assist our own citizens that need help and reduce taxes not to mention a lot of the diseases, viruses and bugs they bring in can be brought under control.

I know, they are threatening to leave those little anchors in the US so that the taxpayers will have to continue to support them. That does say something about the situation doesn't it? It says just exactly why they had them and what they expected the anchors to do for them.

I have no idea what Buzzle article you are talking about. I did not link to Buzzle that I know of. I consistently use the same sources since most people come into this area of the forum, make a lot of unfounded remarks and I just pull up my bookmarks and make a list.

How some illegals get welfare: The Myth of the

Illegals have anchors to get them in Section 8 housing, illegals do not belong in that housing, they should be deported, anchors and all:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0fJUassI_Y

They shouldn't be getting Medicare, they should have been deported: Illegal aliens still get Medicare benefits, but feds vow crackdown, $70M savings - Washington Times More savings. We cover anchors from conception to birth and beyond. Illegals use the emergency room 3 times more often than US citizens and who do you think pays for that? SCHIP Bill Increases Illegal Immigrants' Access to Medicaid and Undermines Welfare Reform

Not to mention that we will save money on auto insurance since illegals drive up the cost in areas they infest. It will save a lot of money for law enforcement, education and on and on and on.

Of course, for those exploiting the illegals, I guess it will represent a downturn for them but they should be in jail anyway.

One more time: http://mexicans-go-home.com/what-if-...cated-america/ and 14 reasons to deport illegals: http://www.theroadtoemmaus.org/RdLb/...nsToDeport.htm

Old 12-27-2015, 03:54 PM

31,458 posts, read 14,559,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainBiking View Post
I believe many jobs would open up and wages would increase pretty rapidly. Some industries would be affected. Some businesses would shut down. Construction would be hard hit. Houses would cost more as would remodels but at the end things would work out.

I disagree with your last two sentences. The builders would just have to hire back the Americans that were pushed out of that industry by illegal aliens. No, the costs of homes would not go up much. They didn't go down with illegal aliens in their employ. The builders merely pocketed the profits and a lot of the homes constructed by illegal aliens were shoddily built. Those who did not hire illegals would not have that unfair competition to deal with anymore and their businesses would once again flourish.

Old 12-27-2015, 04:02 PM

31,458 posts, read 14,559,147 times
Quote:
The western residential construction industry is now virtually completely Hispanic. That begun at least 50 years ago. You really think there are a whole lot of Spanish speaking white guys ready to jump in when the illegals are deported? The vast majority of those workers are Hispanic and legal.

Any change that removes millions of consumers is going to badly impact the economy for some years.

So basically if you can do an impossible task you will succeed in bombing the econony.

Your clue is "began". Hispanics here illegally were among the minority working those jobs back then. It is nearly completely Hispanic now because of illegal immigration. Why would white guys or any other Americans have to speak Spanish to get their jobs back with the exit of illegal aliens out of our country? Most Hispanics here legally know how to speak English. So you were sayin? The new consumers would replace the illegal ones that left. You know, the ones who lost their jobs to them. Americans don't tend to send billions out of our country every year to another country either that isn't spent in our economy as illegals do. Our economy would once again flourish with job opportunities for Americans opening up once again and they in turn would be spending their earnings in our economy. Our tax coffers would increase also with higher wages and millions of illegals not being able to tap into them anymore.

Old 12-27-2015, 05:32 PM

4,508 posts, read 1,940,056 times
Quote:
Did you actually read the article from Buzzfeed? It actually does not belong in this forum as it deals entirely with legal aliens.

Water in California is basically dominated by agricultural use...a major employer of illegal aliens. The children of illegals are full fledged US citizens with all rights of such. This poor publication obviously does not understand even basic US laws. Why on earth would anyone quote their racist tinged article?
Yes it does belong here because 40% of illegal aliens are people who overstay their visas, and anywhere from 50-70% of farmworkers are illegal aliens.

Tell me again how article is racist, since it exposes the mass firing of mostly BLACK American workers in the South??? Tell me how it's racist when the Mexican and Central American workers themselves are being exploited by their employers???

I'm not sure what you're getting at with birthright citizenship and water in California. The Buzzfeed article does not touch on the drought at all. It is purely about hiring practices and H2A visa fraud.

Old 12-27-2015, 05:36 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,278,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
Yes it does belong here because 40% of illegal aliens are people who overstay their visas, and anywhere from 50-70% of farmworkers are illegal aliens.

Tell me again how article is racist, since it exposes the mass firing of mostly BLACK American workers in the South??? Tell me how it's racist when the Mexican and Central American workers themselves are being exploited by their employers???

I'm not sure what you're getting at with birthright citizenship and water in California. The Buzzfeed article does not touch on the drought at all. It is purely about hiring practices and H2A visa fraud.
Many illegal alien fans throw the "race card" when they DON'T have honorable arguments to fight back against the truth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or