U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2016, 05:33 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,290,347 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYChistorygal View Post
Doesn't it take YEARS to earn citizenship?
Continuous residence in the US for at least five years immediately preceding the applicant's filing for naturalization. Continuous residence is not the same thing as physically present here. That is, one must maintain their status as a legal permanent resident but not necessarily be physically inside the borders of the US to accomplish this.

Read more: US Citizenship Requirements: Becoming a U.S. Citizen
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us: @FreeAdviceNews on Twitter | freeadvice on Facebook

Old 01-23-2016, 11:26 PM

14,226 posts, read 7,411,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
thread reported on the basis the OP is unable to distinguish between legal and illegal immigrants
The hall monitor has spoken. Did yout teachers get apples too?

Old 01-24-2016, 11:18 AM

19,189 posts, read 14,074,451 times
Quote:
thread reported on the basis the OP is unable to distinguish between legal and illegal immigrants
I read the background on the person doing this, trying to push to get people on the rolls to vote and this is someone that gives assistance to illegals.

Understand that many illegals are not undocumented because they have purchased the identities of other U S citizens. National Review Online Illegal, but Not Undocumented | Center for Immigration Studies, TX police see rise in fake documents among illegal aliens | The American Mirror

So, it would be difficult to understand just what "help" is being given to these illegals that are criminally present in the US.

Old 01-27-2016, 10:06 AM

6,730 posts, read 1,900,368 times
Of course Mexico is giving classes how to manipulate our systems. Mexico enjoys billions of dollars added to their economy by illegals sending cash across the border. Mexico is no friend of the United States. They are that cousin, that visits, eats your food and robs you while you sleep.
I have no truck with the citizens of Mexico, but their Government is a corrupt cess pool.

Old 01-27-2016, 10:53 AM

31,514 posts, read 14,580,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Of course Mexico is giving classes how to manipulate our systems. Mexico enjoys billions of dollars added to their economy by illegals sending cash across the border. Mexico is no friend of the United States. They are that cousin, that visits, eats your food and robs you while you sleep.
I have no truck with the citizens of Mexico, but their Government is a corrupt cess pool.

Granted Mexico is corrupt and enjoying those remittances sent across the border but I also have a problem with their citizens that are coming here illegally also.

Old 01-27-2016, 01:25 PM

11,395 posts, read 3,700,188 times
Quote:
How juvenile. Feelings hurt or something?

Old 01-27-2016, 04:56 PM

6,730 posts, read 1,900,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Granted Mexico is corrupt and enjoying those remittances sent across the border but I also have a problem with their citizens that are coming here illegally also.
I have a problem with those who reward them for it. Starting with Obama and working the way down to the supporters, the facilitators and the scum that hires them.

Old 01-27-2016, 06:27 PM

31,514 posts, read 14,580,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
I have a problem with those who reward them for it. Starting with Obama and working the way down to the supporters, the facilitators and the scum that hires them.

As do I. I actually detest those anti-American traitors.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or