U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 02-07-2008, 11:35 AM

7,844 posts, read 5,175,532 times
Default La Voz de Aztlan

La Voz de Aztlan

Ready for some hatred? Ready for some Mexican supremacy?

Please peruse the website at your convenience.

Disclaimer: These are good family people who are just trying to survive...AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT!
Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2008, 11:54 AM

8,052 posts, read 9,806,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
La Voz de Aztlan

Ready for some hatred? Ready for some Mexican supremacy?

Please peruse the website at your convenience.

Disclaimer: These are good family people who are just trying to survive...AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT!
What % of illegals from Mexico do you think are this radical?

Old 02-07-2008, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
What % of illegals from mexico do think are this radical?
If someone were promoting drunk driving, would you respond with, "What percentage of people are driving drunk?"

I really don't care what the percentage is, but by using the turnout at the May pro-illegal marches, I'd say it's quite high.

Old 02-07-2008, 12:06 PM

Quote:
If someone were promoting drunk driving, would you respond with, "What percentage of people are driving drunk?"

I really don't care what the percentage is, but by using the turnout at the May pro-illegal marches, I'd say it's quite high.
Some history of La Voz de Aztlan
Quote:
La Voz, which launched its operations on January 1, 2000, is managed and edited by Hector Carreon, a former member of the radical Brown Berets and now the leader of the Nation of Aztlán. La Voz has earned a reputation for its hatred of whites, Jews, the United States, and Israel. Its articles commonly make reference to "La Raza" ("The Race"), a broad term signifying those whose ancestry is indigenous to the area of "Aztlán" and therefore worthy of respect, unlike whites in general, and Jews in particular.
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/g...asp?grpid=7189

Sounds very radical to me, I think it is ridiculous, but please continue trying to scare people from Mexicans.

Old 02-07-2008, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Some history of La Voz de Aztlan

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/g...asp?grpid=7189

Sounds very radical to me, I think it is ridiculous, but please continue trying to scare people from Mexicans.

Yes Mach, they are radical.

That's the point.

If the KKK were planning a march in your town, would you shrug it off in the same manner? Would you equate news coverage of such an event as "trying to scare people from whites?"

Old 02-07-2008, 12:13 PM

Quote:

Yes Mach, they are radical.

That's the point.

If the KKK were planning a march in your town, would you shrug it off in the same manner? Would you equate news coverage of such an event as "trying to scare people from whites?"
Would I lump millions of White people together and call them radicals, because of a few weirdoes with too much time? No I would not.

How about we post some good old White Supremacy reports? We should have plenty, but I am not trying to make white people look bad.

How many times are you going to post the URL to: La Voz de Aztlan ?

Old 02-07-2008, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Would I lump millions of White people together and call them radicals, because of a few weirdoes with too much time? No I would not.
If millions of them took the streets wearing hoods, and these millions represented a high percentage of total whites, then yes, I'd expect you to lump them together.

Old 02-07-2008, 12:17 PM

1,719 posts, read 4,567,969 times
Get that crap out of America...I will fight to the death if they tried to make this country "Mexico".

Old 02-07-2008, 12:19 PM

Quote:
If millions of them took the streets wearing hoods, and these millions represented a high percentage of total whites, then yes, I'd expect you to lump them together.
If it is any peace of mind...every single Mexican person I know thinks this is ridiculous..every one. Americans need to realize that not every Mexican with brown skin thinks like this.

Old 02-07-2008, 12:28 PM

Quote:
If it is any peace of mind...every single Mexican person I know thinks this is ridiculous..every one.
Good. That's encouraging. Unfortunately, I've known many illegal Mexicans who aren't shy about expressing their Mexican supremacy.
Quote:
Americans need to realize that not every Mexican with brown skin thinks like this.
Brown skin? What about the Mexicans with white skin? What do they think?

Do you remember the marches? Do you remember the Mexican flags? Do you remember the subsequent marches, with American flags? Guess who told those marchers to put away the Mexican flags? Spanish language media. Seems to me that, as a group, the marchers do as they're told. That doesn't indicate much of an individualist mindset to me. As such, fringe groups such as La Voz de Aztlan are relevant.

Furthermore, polls done in Mexico do indeed show that a vast majority of Mexicans feel that they have a right to enter the US. I dunno, Mach. Seems to me that La Voz de Aztlan is a somewhat accurate portrayal of the Mexican sentiment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration