Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2008, 08:11 PM

1,252 posts, read 1,047,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan View Post
As if you don't do the same thing several times a day. I see you're all over this forum lately annoying the hell out of people with your psycho babble, conspiricy theories and pointless rants. No one really cares what you think, you're just talking to amuse yourself by irritating others. As the OP's post suggests, all the pro-illegal propaganda religiously repeated by uber-liberals such as yourself is complete BS, as we all already knew. We will continue to fight until we win, like it or not.
The OP's post is based on the writings of one person, that one person's writings contain the lack of references I spoke to.

As to the rest of your complaints, tough luck...

I'll post what I please whether it pleases you, (or anyone else), or not...

Carry on your 'fight', there simple, ....though you might consider whether you're fighting your fight in the most effective manner, and whether you might be alienating through your 'methods' many of those who might otherwise be willing or able to assist you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2008, 08:13 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,131,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by User 2 View Post
Odd that you quote my response and then reply with something that has no relevance to what I posted.
Bottom line: the illegals need to be tossed--------problem solved.

They have the same rights as any other lawbreaker.

You can keep placing your spin on things but; the reality is that my country has the right to secure its borders. If Mexico, et al do not like it-------they can pound sand.

Old 02-07-2008, 08:20 PM

2,010 posts, read 2,371,655 times
Quote:
The OP's post is based on the writings of one person, that one person's writings contain the lack of references I spoke to.
Any source used by the anti-illegal side will NEVER be good enough for the pro-illegal side, we're all quite aware of that by now.

Quote:
As to the rest of your complaints, tough luck...

I'll post what I please whether it pleases you, (or anyone else), or not...
As will I.

Quote:
Carry on your 'fight', there simple, ....though you might consider whether you're fighting your fight in the most effective manner, and whether you might be alienating through your 'methods' many of those who might otherwise be willing or able to assist you.
I really don't care at this point who agrees, who's offended or who wants to label the anti-illegal side racist. This is a problem the government has ignored and people like you are supporting, and we will continue to fight at all levels regardless what anyone thinks until it's resolved.

Last edited by SimpleMan; 02-07-2008 at 08:42 PM..

Old 02-07-2008, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Bottom line: the illegals need to be tossed--------problem solved.
Your bottom line has nothing to do with the references I replied to in my post.

Do you somehow think this 'bottom line' of yours addresses any and every possible statement?

Old 02-07-2008, 08:24 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,131,207 times
Quote:
Your bottom line has nothing to do with the references I replied to in my post.

Do you somehow think this 'bottom line' of yours addresses any and every possible statement?
In one word: yes

Old 02-07-2008, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Any source used by the anti-illegal side will NEVER be good enough for the pro-illegal side, we're all quite aware of that by now.

As will I.

I really don't care at this point who agrees, who's offended or who wants to label the anti-illegal side racist. This is a problem the government has ignored and people like you are supporting, and we will continue to fight at all levels regadless what anyone thinks until it's resolved.
People like me are supporting what?

You've made some pretty wild stretches there, simple,

You infer that I'm a member of some 'pro-illegal' group, yet I've never promoted anything to benefit illegalities of any kind.

You assign to me some quality that is supposed to also be somehow a trait of the government, and that I'm supposed to be supporting labeling an undefined whole group of people as racists.

As far as credibility of sources, if you can't take questions about credibility of sources, I'd have to question your own gullibility, ....(I haven't done that, because I think you're fully aware that not all sources on any side of an argument are credible. In this case, Zack Smith has no bona fides and his suppositions have some huge holes in them which he doesn't address, and neither have you addressed them. ...........Other than to complain that someone rattled your sensibilities by bringing it up.)

See ya around, simple, ...let me know if you want to discuss specifics... preferably, sometime after you've stopped trying to equate all your supposed enemies with having all the same qualities or beliefs.

That's a decidedly illogical premise for you to advance......

Old 02-07-2008, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
In one word: yes
That elucidates much more than you might realize.....

....but thanks for the insight just the same.

Old 02-07-2008, 08:51 PM

2,010 posts, read 2,371,655 times
Quote:
People like me are supporting what?

You've made some pretty wild stretches there, simple,

You infer that I'm a member of some 'pro-illegal' group, yet I've never promoted anything to benefit illegalities of any kind.
You've been asked several times, by several people, what your stance is. To date you haven't been man enough to answer anyone. So here tough guy, I'm calling you out: 1) DO YOU SUPPORT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION? 2) DO YOU SUPPORT AMNESTY?

Quote:
As far as credibility of sources, if you can't take questions about credibility of sources, I'd have to question your own gullibility, ....(I haven't done that, because I think you're fully aware that not all sources on any side of an argument are credible. In this case, Zack Smith has no bona fides and his suppositions have some huge holes in them which he doesn't address, and neither have you addressed them. ...........Other than to complain that someone rattled your sensibilities by bringing it up.)
We somewhat agree on this, all sources should be analized. However, just because the source isn't to your liking, doesn't mean the information is untrue.

Quote:
See ya around, simple, ...let me know if you want to discuss specifics... preferably, sometime after you've stopped trying to equate all your supposed enemies with having all the same qualities or beliefs.

That's a decidedly illogical premise for you to advance......
Likewise, when you can present an argument with an answer instead of sentence fragments and irrelevant rambling, let me know.

Old 02-07-2008, 09:03 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,748,016 times
Quote:
You've been asked several times, by several people, what your stance is. To date you haven't been man enough to answer anyone. So here tough guy, I'm calling you out: 1) DO YOU SUPPORT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION? 2) DO YOU SUPPORT AMNESTY?

We somewhat agree on this, all sources should be analized. However, just because the source isn't to your liking, doesn't mean the information is untrue.

Likewise, when you can present an argument with an answer instead of sentence fragments and irrelevant rambling, let me know.
I believe his anwer will be no and no. Even ted kennedy doesn't support illegal immigration and amnesty.

Old 02-07-2008, 09:05 PM

You've been asked several times, by several people, what your stance is. To date you haven't been man enough to answer anyone. So here tough guy, I'm calling you out: 1) DO YOU SUPPORT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION? 2) DO YOU SUPPORT AMNESTY?[/quote]

Oooooh, simple called me a tough guy....

Is that your problem?

You want to try to bait me by saying I'm not 'man' enough for you?

Your attentions are a little perverse, if you ask me?

I've answered those questions before and I'd answer them the same again if I felt any compunction to.

.....other than that, deal with your masculinity problem by 'calling out' someone who might be compelled to respond to puerile stunts.

Quote:
My personal preference wasn't anything I addressed.

I heard not one peep from you or anyone else substantiating Zack from Newsarama....... (I'm not surprised no one wanted to defend Newsarama, Newsarama just doesn't have that credible ring to it, eh?)

Quote:
I don't recall addressing anything to you before you initiated a conversation, seems strange and illogical of you to choose to address me, and then tell me not to talk.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration