U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2008, 09:22 PM

21,157 posts, read 26,639,359 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
What's funny is if you take the figures provided by Pew and do a little figuring you'll find that over 50% of the Hispanic population in America IS ILLEGAL.
They must be in Texas (and quite a few said 'screw it' and returned to Mexico, etc) now--------as you know; our Employer Sanctions Act was upheld so the tidal wave of illegals is continuing out of Arizona

People whom I know to a man/woman are all commenting how much better things are getting
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2008, 01:53 AM

1,156 posts, read 1,381,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cribster View Post
Could it be that the reconquesta's mission is 75% complete?

I'm reading reports on other forums of no ID's being checked at the ballot box and Spanish intereters needed to help people vote. I thought basic English was a requirement for citizenship.

I wonder how many millions of illegal aliens voted in the primaries?
This is true, I saw many illegals signing up to vote in L.A., and saw they checked Republican box. So maybe this is why McCain got the lead here.

Old 02-10-2008, 02:09 AM

1,156 posts, read 1,381,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eskmd View Post
Am I the only one who read the article that is completely appalled, disgusted, and frightened by this statement???

The president of another country is openly stating that America's economy needs to INTEGRATE with his countries economy!

Unless people are outraged by statements like this, the end is surely near.
Yes that was the important point of his ranting. He clearly lied on saying that illegals are necessary to American economy and to integrate. Our economists say that our economic problems are largely caused by illegal immigration over the years, they have overwhelmed all government and private systems.

Old 09-22-2008, 03:04 PM

5,919 posts, read 4,550,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by User 2 View Post
As far as granting legal status to workers from Mexico, Bush already is hard at work doing just that....

If you think Calderon is just meddling in another country's affairs, and he shouldn't be allowed to do that, then that must mean you don't think we have any business meddling in the affairs of other countries....
but we do and always have....i guess its karma, but hell no, no legalization

Old 09-22-2008, 08:34 PM

164 posts, read 163,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by faith10 View Post
This is true, I saw many illegals signing up to vote in L.A., and saw they checked Republican box. So maybe this is why McCain got the lead here.

Are you sure they checked Mccain not Obama?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration