U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 08:53 PM

12,620 posts, read 17,690,078 times

Advertisements

VICTIMS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS MEMORIAL

In honor of Americans killed by illegal aliens.

Deaths that could have been prevented if Congress and the President would have secured our border and enforced existing U.S. immigration laws.

Each day a victim's name will be added to the
memorial.

Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial, Memorial, illegal alien, victim, murder, killed, David March, Daniel Golden, Ruben Morfin, Scott Gardner, Kris Eggle, Marc Atkinson, ojjpac, ohio jobs and justice

Old 02-08-2008, 09:26 PM

17,497 posts, read 10,125,763 times
This is "REALLY SAD" and to think a Legal American serves more time for smoking pot, then the justice served to people who have no regards for "OUR COUNTRY"!!!

Old 02-09-2008, 02:37 PM

6,878 posts, read 17,814,730 times
I sure wasn't murdered by an illegal alien, but I was hit in an accident in 1999 by one who ran a red light, hit me at 50 mph, and fled from the scene. His name is Gregorio Cruz (thank God for the passenger in his car) and the police are STILL looking for him. He totaled my car and I was injured, though not badly. That was a HORRIBLE night! It was 9 years as of Feb 4, and the city STILL has not uprighted the fire hydrant or pedestrian sign that he ended up plowing into before he ran. I live close to the intersection so I see it all the time. Fun, fun. I am just thankful to God and my Honda that I am alive!

Old 02-09-2008, 02:38 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,158,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Feebs View Post
I sure wasn't murdered by an illegal alien, but I was hit in an accident in 1999 by one who ran a red light, hit me at 50 mph, and fled from the scene. His name is Gregorio Cruz (thank God for the passenger in his car) and the police are STILL looking for him. He totaled my car and I was injured, though not badly. That was a HORRIBLE night! It was 9 years as of Feb 4, and the city STILL has not uprighted the fire hydrant or pedestrian sign that he ended up plowing into before he ran. I live close to the intersection so I see it all the time. Fun, fun. I am just thankful to God and my Honda that I am alive!
So because his name was Gregorio Cruz and not Greg Cross, you assume he is an illegal immigrant? What nerve.

Old 02-09-2008, 02:45 PM

1,448 posts, read 2,658,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
So because his name was Gregorio Cruz and not Greg Cross, you assume he is an illegal immigrant? What nerve.
PL, I assume the other passenger in the car said he was a non citizen. I could be wrong.

Old 02-09-2008, 02:58 PM

226 posts, read 268,844 times
We had a couple of them steal money from my son and my nephew. As my nephew was backing out his gar at a convenient store, they got in the way so my nephew would hit him on purpose. Because they were kids, they said don't call the police just hand over your money. This scared the kids so they handed over all of their birthday money they just received. We went to the police but they were never caught. Nothing but no good scammers. I want them all gone

Old 02-09-2008, 02:59 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,158,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by noillegals View Post
We had a couple of them steal money from my son and my nephew. As my nephew was backing out his gar at a convenient store, they got in the way so my nephew would hit him on purpose. Because they were kids, they said don't call the police just hand over your money. This scared the kids so they handed over all of their birthday money they just received. We went to the police but they were never caught. Nothing but no good scammers. I want them all gone
So you know they were illegals how?

Old 02-09-2008, 03:11 PM

1,448 posts, read 2,658,723 times
Quote:
So you know they were illegals how?
Good question. Can't assume all Hispanic looking people are Illegal. Have to agree with PL on this one.

Old 02-09-2008, 03:50 PM

6,878 posts, read 17,814,730 times
Quote:

Wow. The only assumptions I see thrown around in this thread are from you. Talk about nerve.

And yes, thank you, High Springs Gator, for giving me the benefit of the doubt--it's why I said, "Thank God for the passenger"; because he CAME FORWARD and told the police the reason his friend ran is because he was not a citizen and was scared of what would happen to him. It's one of the reasons why the police have never been able to track him down.

Folks, I live in freaking Houston. You know, Texas? Where we have a large population of HISPANICS? I mean, give me a break on the accusations already. I'm well versed in immigration issues as it is.

Old 02-09-2008, 03:56 PM

10,833 posts, read 11,568,485 times
Reading Is Fundamental
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration