U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2016, 02:10 PM

21,496 posts, read 10,423,063 times

Advertisements

Blurring the borders is a move of the globalists.. they want opened borders, they do not want a sovereign state, and to hell with the American people.. both parties are moving toward this as corporate America looks for cheaper labor and driving down the paychecks for all Americans.. they are now working on sending illegals to college on our dime and it won't be long till the illegals will take over the white collar jobs here. Good bye middle class America.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2016, 02:53 PM

2,057 posts, read 1,046,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Towner View Post
Trump is not a conservative and he trails in polls with Hillary compared with Cruz. The Trump folks simply talk a lot of trash like their beloved leader and put out no substantive reasons why he is a great leader for the Republican party.
Well, as I type this we are just a few short hours away from finding the truth. One question that I have, is ... Since his home state is Texas, why is ted running to all the major Texas cities, while at the same time, The Donald is in MN? Shouldn't the roles be reversed? I think that if perchance The Donald beats ted in Texas, I might risk a diabetic coma and tie one on just to celebrate (this will also be in preparation for brother al to leave the US when The Donald remodels the WH).

El Nox

Old 03-01-2016, 03:02 PM

11,471 posts, read 3,723,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Towner View Post
Trump is not a conservative and he trails in polls with Hillary compared with Cruz. The Trump folks simply talk a lot of trash like their beloved leader and put out no substantive reasons why he is a great leader for the Republican party.
The thought that Cruz or Rubio could beat Hillary but Trump can't is just a downright dishonest lie. It's impossible. If those 2 can't even beat Trump they have no chance at Hillary. There will be no Dems voting for Rubio or Cruz, but there will be many who vote for Trump. There is a report out that 20k voters in NH left the Democrat party to register as a Republican and many that were asked said they did it so they could vote for Trump. That's not happening for Rubio or Cruz. I have no dog in this fight since I'm unaffiliated and can't vote in my primary, but I will vote for Trump or Cruz if either is the nominee. That's where many Trump supporters differ from Cruz supporters. Those people would rather lose the election to the Democrats instead of voting for Trump if he is the nominee. They are acting like Ron Paul supporters did. There is also this purist attitude coming from the Cruz supporters that if you're not religious they don't want you because you aren't a "real" conservative. They will help lose the election with an attitude like that and rightfully so. They are being divisive at a time when we need to come together.

Old 03-01-2016, 03:41 PM

874 posts, read 970,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Blurring the borders is a move of the globalists.. they want opened borders, they do not want a sovereign state, and to hell with the American people.. both parties are moving toward this as corporate America looks for cheaper labor and driving down the paychecks for all Americans.. they are now working on sending illegals to college on our dime and it won't be long till the illegals will take over the white collar jobs here. Good bye middle class America.
This is why the United States is so big in the first place - to reduce borders. Civilization has evolved from city-states and tiny nations the size of Luxembourg into massive countries that span entire continents (USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Russia, China, etc.) because people started to figure out that it was better and easier to have fewer borders to cross.

Why would you want have to go through 15 different border crossings to get from New York to California, or from England to Greece? That is why the European Union was created - because they saw how much better it was in North America as far as people having more or less free reign to move all over the place. Sure there is still the matter of North America being divided into three (Canada, USA, Mexico), but within those three divisions it is much more open than Europe ever was.

But now people are starting to realize that the distinction between Canada/USA/Mexico is just as dubious as the distinction between Kansas and Nebraska, or between Portugal and Spain. It is just an imaginary line that serves little purpose other than to decide whether local taxes get shipped to Topeka or Lincoln, Lisbon or Madrid, and it's just a matter of time until enough people realize this and stop caring about how often people cross it.

Old 03-01-2016, 03:47 PM

19,189 posts, read 14,101,778 times
We don't care about people crossing the border as long as it is legally. Otherwise the mooches come in to rape out public assistance cofers. This is the first of the month and they were all out shopping with their anchor babies driving their new crew cab trucks. We would have a crew cab truck also had someone else paid to raise our kids!

Old 03-02-2016, 04:59 AM

10,830 posts, read 3,817,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Well said!

Both the Democrat and Republican politicians have given the finger to ordinary Americans as they suck up special interest money, and it's time to take America back.

Which is what Trump will do.

Trump 2016, 2020!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
The thought that Cruz or Rubio could beat Hillary but Trump can't is just a downright dishonest lie. It's impossible. If those 2 can't even beat Trump they have no chance at Hillary. There will be no Dems voting for Rubio or Cruz, but there will be many who vote for Trump. There is a report out that 20k voters in NH left the Democrat party to register as a Republican and many that were asked said they did it so they could vote for Trump. That's not happening for Rubio or Cruz. I have no dog in this fight since I'm unaffiliated and can't vote in my primary, but I will vote for Trump or Cruz if either is the nominee. That's where many Trump supporters differ from Cruz supporters. Those people would rather lose the election to the Democrats instead of voting for Trump if he is the nominee. They are acting like Ron Paul supporters did. There is also this purist attitude coming from the Cruz supporters that if you're not religious they don't want you because you aren't a "real" conservative. They will help lose the election with an attitude like that and rightfully so. They are being divisive at a time when we need to come together.
Good points.

If Rubio became the nominee, his ultra-conservative family values positions would soon be revealed and he would lose the general election. That is even more true for Cruz.

I'm not trashing family values, I'm just giving my opinion on what Americans will vote for.

Trump is not a social conservative. So he has a chance against Hillary that the other Republicans don't have except for Kasich. And Kasich isn't going anywhere as of now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
We don't care about people crossing the border as long as it is legally. Otherwise the mooches come in to rape out public assistance cofers. This is the first of the month and they were all out shopping with their anchor babies driving their new crew cab trucks. We would have a crew cab truck also had someone else paid to raise our kids!
Excellent points!

Old 03-04-2016, 04:50 PM

8,861 posts, read 8,992,492 times
What's with Trump's reversal on the H-1B sham? I was very disappointed when he announced last night that he's now in support of continuing this fraudulent activity.

Old 03-05-2016, 09:32 PM

11,563 posts, read 5,534,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post
What's with Trump's reversal on the H-1B sham? I was very disappointed when he announced last night that he's now in support of continuing this fraudulent activity.
Read this article. It will explain everything:

Donald Trump quickly recants new stance on immigrant guest-workers - Washington Times

Old 03-05-2016, 11:05 PM

19,899 posts, read 15,307,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post

Got to hand it to you, great post, touching on truth, which I respect. Everything you state is true and we are witnessing with the R Establishment at this time is all about straight up.

All they do is trash, those who are not one of their own. People are speaking up, and it's about damn sweet time.

Amazing what some of these bozos are saying, but have given Obama free passes.

Old 03-06-2016, 04:54 AM

20,715 posts, read 15,475,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronic65 View Post
Ted Cruz is consistant, honest, trustworthy and solid on illegal immigration.
Hey @realDonaldTrump STOP LYING, Ted Cruz has always talked tough on immigration and HERE’S PROOF The Right Scoop -
No, actually, he's not. He proposed amnesty, and then when called out, tried to say it was "part of a plan". He's an establishment puke that will get nothing done. Cruz is a liar and a cheat. "Always talked tough", yet hasn't done a thing about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or