U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2016, 05:41 PM

8,401 posts, read 9,550,354 times

Advertisements

If it's Hilary or Trump:

Hilary, "Forget building walls, let's open our borders" Clinton

Or

Trump who addresses big issues that nobody does like this>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSyRMtT0-sM

I'll take Trump, at least I have a chance at a job if he's in there. I've seen what Hilary can do, and it's not thrilling.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2016, 06:22 PM

13,141 posts, read 10,574,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Im an Indep. That said I would vote for the town dog catcher before I voted for Hillary. I don't want Trump either, but if I had to pick between them? Trump.
Why?
1. No more legacy Presidents. That's #1 and biggest reason.
2. Hillary's past is anything but praise worthy.
3.If Hillary had no past and wasn't a legacy candidate, I still wouldn't vote for her because I find her to be a complete fraud.

My wife and I were Independents and only switched to Republicans within the last month to vote for Trump in the primary. We will be quick to switch back if Trump does not get the nomination or, after four years, Trump does not make good on his promises.

You talk about 'legacy' candidates; I think of them more like royalty. They never worked or worked only long enough to groom themselves for this run.

What we are watching now is special interest in a panic. They have used Great Brittan, China, Mexico, Obama and now Romney to try to stop Trump. Plus they have used all the power of the media to try to shut him down. There is so much money at stake right now that it is extremely hard to tell if anybody is telling the truth; they are afraid. But we needed this; we need somebody to shake things up!

Old 03-03-2016, 07:04 PM

3,074 posts, read 3,336,186 times
Thank you for posting that video. That happened where I live. Disney displaced 250 good employees with H1B visa workers from other countries. A lawsuit has been filed in federal court here due to the lies told to the employees. If people vote for Hillary, they will see more and more and more of this because of Hillary's commitment to continue to bring in illegals, H1B workers, and taking millions in campaign donations from people/companies who want to see it continue--knowing it will do harm to our American citizens.

I cannot see how anyone who claims to want to help American citizens can vote for Hillary. I do not understand it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppySead View Post
If it's Hilary or Trump:

Hilary, "Forget building walls, let's open our borders" Clinton

Or

Trump who addresses big issues that nobody does like this>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSyRMtT0-sM

I'll take Trump, at least I have a chance at a job if he's in there. I've seen what Hilary can do, and it's not thrilling.

Old 03-03-2016, 07:49 PM

2,956 posts, read 4,373,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Im an Indep. That said I would vote for the town dog catcher before I voted for Hillary. I don't want Trump either, but if I had to pick between them? Trump.
Why?
1. No more legacy Presidents. That's #1 and biggest reason.
2. Hillary's past is anything but praise worthy.
3.If Hillary had no past and wasn't a legacy candidate, I still wouldn't vote for her because I find her to be a complete fraud.

Amen and Ditto.

Old 03-03-2016, 08:22 PM

2,956 posts, read 4,373,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
My wife and I were Independents and only switched to Republicans within the last month to vote for Trump in the primary. We will be quick to switch back if Trump does not get the nomination or, after four years, Trump does not make good on his promises.

You talk about 'legacy' candidates; I think of them more like royalty. They never worked or worked only long enough to groom themselves for this run.

What we are watching now is special interest in a panic. They have used Great Brittan, China, Mexico, Obama and now Romney to try to stop Trump. Plus they have used all the power of the media to try to shut him down. There is so much money at stake right now that it is extremely hard to tell if anybody is telling the truth; they are afraid. But we needed this; we need somebody to shake things up!

I'm TIRED TIRED TIRED of politicians who have never done anything else in their lives but play the "game" (I'm beginning to sound like a Chris Rock standup routine).

Winning an election using any and all game plan methods that they've been taught is all that matters. Concern for the truth, who get's hurt, or putting people under the bus and possibly ruining people's lives is all done with a wink and a nod.

Here's my checklist that will instantly make it nearly impossible to get my vote:

1. They're a Democrat who follows the straight party platform.
2. They're a Republican who follows the straight party platform UNLESS against a Democrat that's doing the same.
3. You're whole life was politics. If you've never held another job outside of politics, you can't relate and frankly I doubt that you care about anything, but your own career. If you're also a lawyer, double whammy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration