U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 03-09-2016, 06:25 AM
 
Location: Kansas
19,189 posts, read 14,062,995 times
Reputation: 18141

Advertisements

Yet another story of one of those illegal aliens that came here to make a better life for their family, NOT!

Suspect in two-state killing spree arrested in Missouri | Fox News

So, is this the best of the Mexicans coming into the US?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-09-2016, 09:35 AM
 
Location: Native Floridian, USA
4,896 posts, read 5,864,783 times
Reputation: 6050
At one point in time, we had a thread that we were allowed to post these stories. It has dropped off, I guess.


Yeah, we are all racist scum for even bringing these things up. There is a lot more that happens than gets posted.


I would bet the farm that these murders are drug related. We are overrun with drugs coming across the border and we do nothing about it. Has anyone ever watched, "Drugs, Inc" on the history channel or NatGeo channel, not sure which ? Drugs and gangs are the "not talked about problem" in America and it is only going to get worse. This country is a good effort gone bad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-09-2016, 09:46 AM
 
Location: the Sticks
6,730 posts, read 1,897,245 times
Reputation: 3418
I'll say it before the apologists have a chance.
But citizens murder people too.
As if that justifies importing more.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-09-2016, 10:01 AM
 
9,276 posts, read 5,784,185 times
Reputation: 7546
Yet Another of Mexico's Finest in [Market-Ticker]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-09-2016, 10:07 AM
 
Location: Great State of Texas
86,093 posts, read 69,881,813 times
Reputation: 27519
And if ICE hadn't screwed up that guy would have been deported.

Instead he was let go and went on a murder spree.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-09-2016, 10:09 AM
 
Location: Great State of Texas
86,093 posts, read 69,881,813 times
Reputation: 27519
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Yet another story of one of those illegal aliens that came here to make a better life for their family, NOT!

Suspect in two-state killing spree arrested in Missouri | Fox News

So, is this the best of the Mexicans coming into the US?
Now think about it. What types of people sneak across the border in the middle of the night ?
Doctors, lawyers and accountants ?

No..poor and criminal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-09-2016, 10:31 AM
 
Location: In a chartreuse microbus
3,844 posts, read 5,104,740 times
Reputation: 7965
Border Patrol has been squelched:


Sheriff Babeu: Obama has
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-09-2016, 10:34 AM
 
Location: Huntsville, AL
2,850 posts, read 765,823 times
Reputation: 5396
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Now think about it. What types of people sneak across the border in the middle of the night ?
Doctors, lawyers and accountants ?

No..poor and criminal.
When does the construction of that wall start?
And when do we start enforcing the laws that already exist in regards to ILLEGAL immigrants? Oh, January 20, 2017...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-09-2016, 11:28 AM
 
Location: Kansas
19,189 posts, read 14,062,995 times
Reputation: 18141
Probably illegal drugs. You can call local police, KBI and Federal Drug Enforcement and you'll get nothing. You can guess how I know.

Cheap meth is now pouring in. All the towns along Hwy 69 are infested with the illegal drug problems: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Route_69 There was a small company trying to hire someone to work in a small town and 40 of the people applying could not pass the drug test. There are now break-ins during the day of the elderly people by those searching for money or something to sell to get drugs.

Sadly, many of the wealthier people enjoy those illegal drugs or the profits that can made when marketing them.

The Wall will stop more than just the illegals. I had heard many earn their border crossing by being mules for the illegal drugs coming into the US.

The media definitely control what people hear about. Had this have been a a citizen that took out 5 illegals, it would be all over the news about the "hate" crime that had been committed and how we need to take weapons away from our citizens in order to prevent murders.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-09-2016, 12:12 PM
 
Location: Great State of Texas
86,093 posts, read 69,881,813 times
Reputation: 27519
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Probably illegal drugs. You can call local police, KBI and Federal Drug Enforcement and you'll get nothing. You can guess how I know.

Cheap meth is now pouring in. All the towns along Hwy 69 are infested with the illegal drug problems: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Route_69 There was a small company trying to hire someone to work in a small town and 40 of the people applying could not pass the drug test. There are now break-ins during the day of the elderly people by those searching for money or something to sell to get drugs.

Sadly, many of the wealthier people enjoy those illegal drugs or the profits that can made when marketing them.

The Wall will stop more than just the illegals. I had heard many earn their border crossing by being mules for the illegal drugs coming into the US.

The media definitely control what people hear about. Had this have been a a citizen that took out 5 illegals, it would be all over the news about the "hate" crime that had been committed and how we need to take weapons away from our citizens in order to prevent murders.
Totally agree. South Texas is awash in drugs as well now..meth.

A DEA report said 90% of the meth sold in the US comes from Mexico.(2014)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top