U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2008, 10:53 AM

2,065 posts, read 3,173,806 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
Enlightenment on the scale of hatred. Hey we illegally start wars, they illegally work here, what's worse? I guess for the people here, it is them illegally working here.
What an idiotic comparison. I am against illegal immigration and against the war in Iraq. I am against President Bush and against Calderon. I am against ANYTHING that harms this country or violates it's Constitution.

Where do I fit in on your 'scale'?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2008, 10:57 AM

65 posts, read 108,587 times
we are speaking up because, we as real americans
are fed up with the mexican criiminals who are bleeding
us dry in every way possible!

you speak up for the criminals because, you are either mexican yourself,
or some other hidden agenda. More than half of the mexicans here in the
U.S. are illegal, and BEFORE amnesty (free-bee-citizenship).. ALL those
12-15 million were Illegal criminals as well!

Amnesty was a huge travisty against americans.. all it did was give those PAST mexican illegals bigger mouths and a free ride!

it sure is funny that most pro-illegals who post here are mexicans themselves... it would be interesting to know how many of them are actually "amnesty" legals and "anchor baby" legals? why not pole them? They seem to love posting poles about everything else.

of course they will find my questions wrong to ask.. but it is just that, a question. Not try to be anything other than a reasonable question to those who are always remarking against those who are anti-illegal.
So don't cry racists crap.. it's a question.. nothing more.

Old 02-10-2008, 11:06 AM

9,742 posts, read 9,059,856 times
Quote:
Enlightenment on the scale of hatred. Hey we illegally start wars, they illegally work here, what's worse? I guess for the people here, it is them illegally working here.
Oh brother.

I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!

All better now?

I should know not to ask for clarification of a pointless post.

Calderon's visit is A-OK because the rest of the world hates George Bush? Is that the gist of your pointless original post? If I tell you that bathing in a mud puddle is oh so good because bathing in sulfuric acid would burn your skin, will you jump in?

By the way, Bush supports amnesty. Bush loves the illegals. Can I then conclude that you love Bush? If not, where can I put you on your "scale of hatred?"

(If your home is ever burglarized, I know a defense attorney who will argue, "Hey, my client broke into your house. OJ killed his ex-wife. What's worse?)

*rolls eyes while smacking head*

Old 02-10-2008, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
Oh brother.

All better now?

Calderon's visit is A-OK because the rest of the world hates George Bush? Is that the gist of your pointless original post? If I tell you that bathing in a mud puddle is oh so good because bathing in sulfuric acid would burn your skin, will you jump in?

By the way, Bush supports amnesty. Bush loves the illegals. Can I then conclude that you love Bush? If not, where can I put you on your "scale of hatred?"

(If your home is ever burglarized, I know a defense attorney who will argue, "Hey, my client broke into your house. OJ killed his ex-wife. What's worse?)

well put!

Old 02-10-2008, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Arizona Republic article (broken link)

Be careful there; Calderon, any false move on your part will make things that much worse for your countrymen here-------in particular, the illegals from Mexico.
give'em a case of corona and point'em south..

Old 02-10-2008, 11:25 AM
Status: "Make America the Great Joke Again" (set 23 days ago)

9,060 posts, read 15,467,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
Oh brother.

All better now?

This forum is full of pointlessness..how about the outbreak of Leprosy thread? Just thought I would add to the madness.

Old 02-10-2008, 11:54 AM

9,742 posts, read 9,059,856 times
Quote:
This forum is full of pointlessness..
And the world is full of mayhem.

I was asking you, not the forum.
Quote:
how about the outbreak of Leprosy thread?
How about it?
Quote:
Just thought I would add to the madness.
Let's go spread mayhem!

So far, all you've done is excuse one act by comparing it to another. And here you excuse your pointlessness by pointing to other pointlessness.

Nonsense in the extreme, don't you agree?

Old 02-10-2008, 02:32 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,157,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanMan View Post

you speak up for the criminals because, you are either mexican yourself,
or some other hidden agenda. More than half of the mexicans here in the
U.S. are illegal, and BEFORE amnesty (free-bee-citizenship).. ALL those
12-15 million were Illegal criminals as well!
I'm Mexican so I must protect illegal immigrants from Nepal and Russia

Old 02-10-2008, 03:24 PM

8,973 posts, read 14,612,395 times
As I've stated NUMEROUS times, I have extremely mixed feelings on this sensitive issue. The whole issue of illegal immigration has been labeled a "Mexican" issue, and is obviously a "juicy topic" for the amateur racists among us, on ALL sides of the issue.

The PROBLEM, though, is that the "Mexican connection" can't be called a totally nonsense stance. Racists aside, there IS a strong connection between Mexico, and illegal immigration to the US.

Mexico is by FAR the biggest source of illegal immigrants to the US. It is the ONLY illegal-immigrant "source" nation that shares a border with the US, and the only "source" nation from which people can literally "walk here". Illegal Mexicans living in the US are the ONLY such group which seems to be "courted" by those in high office. Even the mayor of LA uses the term "we" toward them, and he's not referring to illegal Lithuanians, NOR is he referring to Mexican-Americans. He's referring to illegal immigrants from Mexico.

Mexican illegals in the US are the ONLY such group who gets visits from their own lawmakers and even their own President. The Mexican government is the only foreign government which demands (and gets) special considerations for its consituents who are here illegally.

No other group of illegal residents of the US have groups such as LULAC and MEChA, loudly and aggressively demanding changes in US society to accomodate illegals. There is no serious movement to make any other language an official US language, except for Spanish. And MEChA, no matter WHAT it states, does NOT care about the interests of illegal Chinese, or illegal Pakistanis, or illegal Poles. MEChA champions the cause of Mexicans....period. Especially illegal ones. No other nation's illegals in the US, in modern times, have used their own flag as a symbol of defiance, storming through the streets here in anger. The Mexican flag is the ONLY foreign flag that's "flown in anger"....

It's truly a shame that this ugly situation has now 'spilled over' to the point that it now tarnishes ALL Mexicans, in the minds of some people. It's truly a shame, but hardly unique. Anytime a group gets "hijacked" like this, the GOOD members get 'tarred by the same brush" that's used against the 'bad'. Legal Mexican immigrants, Mexican-Americans, and their families, are now suffering the effects of the bad example that these illegals are bringing to "their" ethnicity, just as "Good", kind, and moral whites, who have entirely well-founded objections to illegal immigration, are being suspected of racist motives, because some of THEIR ethnic group has used the situation to spew their hateful garbage. Even NON-whites, objecting to illegal immigration, are often accused of racism.

Good people suffer from bad people's behavior.....

Last edited by macmeal; 02-10-2008 at 04:57 PM..

Old 02-10-2008, 03:37 PM

1,999 posts, read 1,182,711 times
He should NOT be allowed into this country, when he gets here DEPORT his butt and take the rest of them with him.

No head of state, head of country, head of anything should be allowed to freely roam a our country like the Mexican leaders have in the past few years. They are not welcome here by the majority of the people.

Stay home, fix your problems and pay us all the money you owe us.

** If you are not bringing oil, then we dont want you here **
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration