U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 02-11-2008, 01:32 PM
 
1,884 posts, read 4,018,604 times
Reputation: 2659

Advertisements

Hate to get off subject, but my farming is pretty easy compared to your family. We grow wheat, milo, and corn, w/auto steer! Harvest is tough on them, I guess. I'll pay them 1/2 way thru and the next day there will be at least 1 hungover, and not worth a dang.

Gotta cut it off short. Sorry.

Like to talk to ya sometime about your family farm, sounds interesting.

Later
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-11-2008, 04:49 PM
 
1,156 posts, read 1,875,935 times
Reputation: 317
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
I am sorry what line of business are you in where it is hard to find a white guy to work hard?
My entire life all we've seen and heard is 'those lazy Mexicans', everything is minyana, etc. Now some are working hard here so they can make money to send back home, etc. Many illegals are still lazy, they work and then go on welfare a few times per year. Many illegal women have come here and have kids and stay on welfare. They don't have the hard work ethics of most whites, not the whites of my generation anyway.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-12-2008, 05:29 AM
 
4,828 posts, read 6,794,116 times
Reputation: 620
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
Or you have self-deportation which is the most logical approach to the situation.
Self- deportation is not realistic. You really thing someone who has children here and has deep roots in the U.S will just leave and go back? The only way to do that is to make the living conditions in the U.S worse than what it is in their home countries.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-12-2008, 07:35 AM
 
Location: Missouri of course
407 posts, read 715,166 times
Reputation: 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Self- deportation is not realistic. You really thing someone who has children here and has deep roots in the U.S will just leave and go back? The only way to do that is to make the living conditions in the U.S worse than what it is in their home countries.
Just deport the criminals and tell them if they want their children to take the little anchors with them. On top of that, we should only let them leave with the clothes on their backs since everything they got from being here was ill-gotten gains and should be sold at auction to help defray the costs of their deportation and the medical costs that we know they cost us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-12-2008, 07:40 AM
 
440 posts, read 236,726 times
Reputation: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Self- deportation is not realistic. You really thing someone who has children here and has deep roots in the U.S will just leave and go back? The only way to do that is to make the living conditions in the U.S worse than what it is in their home countries.
Now that the economy and housing markets are tanking, that synopsis is just around the corner. As warped as this may sound, if it gets rid of the illegal alien leeches, right about now, a full blown recession would be a blessing in disguise. Those who are from Mexico just might get up the courage to overthrow the oligarchies and if we cut off the "aid" and other ridiculous hand outs, they just might figure out how to take care of themselves.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-12-2008, 08:10 AM
 
1,304 posts, read 2,922,878 times
Reputation: 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Self- deportation is not realistic. You really thing someone who has children here and has deep roots in the U.S will just leave and go back? The only way to do that is to make the living conditions in the U.S worse than what it is in their home countries.
the only thing deep is thier welfare pockets...
if some people are so worried about them, they
should go back with ... most pro are amnesty (freebee-citizens) anyway.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-12-2008, 08:20 AM
 
4,828 posts, read 6,794,116 times
Reputation: 620
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthMother1951 View Post
Just deport the criminals and tell them if they want their children to take the little anchors with them. On top of that, we should only let them leave with the clothes on their backs since everything they got from being here was ill-gotten gains and should be sold at auction to help defray the costs of their deportation and the medical costs that we know they cost us.
All your solutions are unrealistic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-12-2008, 08:22 AM
 
4,828 posts, read 6,794,116 times
Reputation: 620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preaching2thechoir View Post
Now that the economy and housing markets are tanking, that synopsis is just around the corner. As warped as this may sound, if it gets rid of the illegal alien leeches, right about now, a full blown recession would be a blessing in disguise. Those who are from Mexico just might get up the courage to overthrow the oligarchies and if we cut off the "aid" and other ridiculous hand outs, they just might figure out how to take care of themselves.
The economy won't get that bad, at least i hope it doesn't. True patriots do not wish full blown recessions on the economy they live in.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-12-2008, 08:23 AM
 
4,828 posts, read 6,794,116 times
Reputation: 620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Bound View Post
the only thing deep is thier welfare pockets...
if some people are so worried about them, they
should go back with ... most pro are amnesty (freebee-citizens) anyway.
They are not eligible for welfare.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-12-2008, 08:32 AM
 
1,304 posts, read 2,922,878 times
Reputation: 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
They are not eligible for welfare.
that's funny.. you never heard of fake documentation?
stolen SS numbers, stolen Id's
use of legal amnesty relatives documents...
excuse me.. but not a good excuse..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top