U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 04:14 AM

97 posts, read 436,049 times

Advertisements

That's piece of human waste from Mexico should have the choice of lethal injection, hanging, or electrocution.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2008, 09:22 AM

4,800 posts, read 7,699,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
This is exactly why there are laws against vigilantism.
I hate to be the one to break it to you, but I'm pretty sure that vigilantism involves more than sitting in lawn chairs with binoculars and water bottles....

Old 02-11-2008, 10:08 AM

2,065 posts, read 3,178,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
I hate to be the one to break it to you, but I'm pretty sure that vigilantism involves more than sitting in lawn chairs with binoculars and water bottles....
Not according to the ACLU and La Raza...

Old 02-11-2008, 10:39 AM

9,310 posts, read 25,729,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
She is the wife of NorCal's first Minuteman Chapter Director and current Advisory Board member John Clark. According to those who know this family, John as well as some of his fellow Minutemen have been advised by law enforcement that ICE is in the process of obtaining an immigration hold on the perpetrator. I don't reckon that immigration holds are placed on U.S. citizens.

If you were among those of us fighting for the sovereignty of our nation rather than against it, you would be privy to some of the behind the scenes information.

However, no license, no insurance, runs from the scene of the accident, and yes, I'm sorry but those with Hispanic surnames who are in this country illegally DO make things more difficult for their legal counterparts...it doesn't a rocket scientist to connect the dots.
This entire scenario is downright disgusting, Kele.

Sadly this type of BS is happening far too often in this country and it doesn't matter the personal relationship of the victim. I cannot help but wonder what type of outcry there would be if the victim was related to a prominent politician.

I am always intrigued at how the Illegal Lovers are so quick to call foul when an article such as this is posted. If it is not ok for one to assume this drunken scumbag is illegal, why is it not ok to assume he is legal? Unfortunately, the laws of averages are on the side of him being ILLEGAL.

MY TWO CENTS WORTH.

Old 02-11-2008, 11:45 AM

16,092 posts, read 35,839,403 times
Perhaps they are so quick to call foul because of their own issues with bigotry.

Old 02-11-2008, 11:49 AM

13,072 posts, read 21,213,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
Anyone that would commit such a thing should be properly dealt with and it is so sad for the mother.

I say feed the guy to lions, but the article still says nothing about him being illegal so this is misinformation...

Oh and where does it say anything about her bring the wife of a MinuteMan? Where did you get this stuff from crittersitter?
I've said it before, and I'll say it again - if it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, acts like a duck, then by all means it must be a toad. According to the illegal alien apologists, of course.

The lady in this article just so happens to be a LEGAL immigrant from Chile. Married to a minuteman. Imagine that.

I don't suppose any of the pro-illegal crowd will post in this thread anymore since they have already been proven wrong - again.

Old 02-11-2008, 11:56 AM

13,072 posts, read 21,213,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummer View Post
This entire scenario is downright disgusting, Kele.

Sadly this type of BS is happening far too often in this country and it doesn't matter the personal relationship of the victim. I cannot help but wonder what type of outcry there would be if the victim was related to a prominent politician.

I am always intrigued at how the Illegal Lovers are so quick to call foul when an article such as this is posted. If it is not ok for one to assume this drunken scumbag is illegal, why is it not ok to assume he is legal? Unfortunately, the laws of averages are on the side of him being ILLEGAL.

MY TWO CENTS WORTH.
Yes, the law of averages prevail with this set of variables. However, the elephant in this room is being systematically avoided, concealed, omitted, and obscured in every twist and turn by pretty much every type of media. I wonder when they will wake up and realize that we are still getting the info through networking - those of us who are interested in the whole story, and the whole truth, at least.

My heart goes out to this family as well as the other woman in Marin County who had a similar experience with Miguel Paz-Calderon, a 19 year old illegal who backed his minivan into a woman and pinned her to a concrete wall (and fled the scene, and no DL, and no ins, and the ICE hold - hmm, could it be he is ILLEGAL?). The spouses and children of these victims need all our support, since we all know they're going to get diddly from the media and California "Special Order 40" LE.

Old 02-11-2008, 12:10 PM

9,067 posts, read 15,499,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
I've said it before, and I'll say it again - if it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, acts like a duck, then by all means it must be a toad. According to the illegal alien apologists, of course.

The lady in this article just so happens to be a LEGAL immigrant from Chile. Married to a minuteman. Imagine that.

I don't suppose any of the pro-illegal crowd will post in this thread anymore since they have already been proven wrong - again.
The original post did not contain all the corroborating information, you can't post making allegations without the proper info. Also I am not doing the research nor am I a fan of the minutemen. However, now that it has been presented, I hope the guy gets the due punishment, illegal or not.

Old 02-11-2008, 12:15 PM

55,237 posts, read 72,552,571 times
women are harmed, latino men cheer?

Old 02-11-2008, 12:24 PM

9,067 posts, read 15,499,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunky39 View Post
women are harmed, latino men cheer?
Where did latino men cheer? That is a sick thing to say about an entire group of people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or