U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-28-2016, 09:37 PM

2,684 posts, read 1,308,494 times

Advertisements

Union: 10 miles of Arizona border unmanned for 2 days | 9news.com

It looks like not only do the Democrats run by Hillary and Obama not only don't want a fence, they also want the border to unmanned for days at a time so floods of savage immigrants rush into this country. The Democatic administration run border patrol also vacated the border so that the illegal Mexican border-crossers could cut holes in the border fence.

It's amazing how in the midst of a crisis with dangerous Central American gangsters coming into America by the tens of thousands from the most violent countries in the world and a major spike in heroin deaths due to imported Mexican heroin that the Obama administration is leaving the border unmannned for days at a time.

Obama said he was going to spend $1 billion tax dollars for the heroin epidemic but yet he has an unmanned open border policy supposedly for the source of a vast majority of it.

Obama, Hillary and Democrats simply will stop at nothing to let the illegal aliens in at any cost. They are so arrogant in their confidence that they will the election in November that they are thumbing their noses at the American people in a way that is treasoness.

Last edited by lovecrowds; 03-28-2016 at 09:46 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2016, 12:08 AM
Status: "My eyes are rolled back so far I can see my brain." (set 12 days ago)

13,387 posts, read 11,879,321 times
I've heard that the border is very easy to cross in many places. The poor people who live along the border have to fend for themselves, frequently robbed and attacked, even killed!

Yet, Trump is a xenophobe.

Old 03-30-2016, 12:09 AM

4,523 posts, read 1,943,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
I've heard that the border is very easy to cross in many places. The poor people who live along the border have to fend for themselves, frequently robbed and attacked, even killed!

Yet, Trump is a xenophobe.
Yup. People in Hidalgo, TX have as many as 30 to 50 illegals running their their neighborhood streets in the middle of the night! It is a very small town and the people are scared.

Texas town alarmed by flood of immigrants from across Rio Grande | WNCN

Old 03-30-2016, 03:00 AM

8,837 posts, read 8,966,941 times
Quote:
The spread of vibrant social diversity is constricting the GOP’s ability to champion conservative causes, such as smaller government and independent families, President Barack Obama said in a softball media interview.

“Over the long term, I’m pretty optimistic, and the reason is because this country just becomes more and more of a hodgepodge of folks,” Obama told Vox editor Ezra Klein.

“People are getting more and more comfortable with the diversity of this country, much more sophisticated about both the cultural differences but more importantly, the basic commonality that we have,” he said in his talk, which was recorded Jan 23.
Obama Immigration Will Drown Conservatism | The Daily Caller

Old 03-30-2016, 03:04 AM

3,074 posts, read 3,336,186 times
And it's going to get worse. Cubans are walking across the border, being handed cash, Social Security, food stamps. It will continue with Clinton, Sanders and any Republican the GOP leaders decide to "elect" at the convention if Trump does not get 1237 delegates.

I see Millennials and Gen X'ers talking about how they will have nothing when they retire. It's not the boomers who are their problem--it's the immigrants flooding into our borders and being handed $1K+ a month at our expense. How long do you think we can handle that before we crash.

Old 03-30-2016, 09:28 AM

10,868 posts, read 6,577,504 times
It's a good thing Millenials don't need jobs and can afford to support the illegals.

Old 03-30-2016, 07:23 PM

4,523 posts, read 1,943,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolac View Post
And it's going to get worse. Cubans are walking across the border, being handed cash, Social Security, food stamps. It will continue with Clinton, Sanders and any Republican the GOP leaders decide to "elect" at the convention if Trump does not get 1237 delegates.

I see Millennials and Gen X'ers talking about how they will have nothing when they retire. It's not the boomers who are their problem--it's the immigrants flooding into our borders and being handed $1K+ a month at our expense. How long do you think we can handle that before we crash.
Ted Cruz supporters need to be made aware of this. I know he has flip-flopped on amnesty, but I wonder what his specific stance on Cuban immigration is, since it's basically its own special category.

Old 04-02-2016, 06:40 AM

19,237 posts, read 11,141,888 times
soooo who cut the BUDGET!!! this is so a++nine- you want volunteers at the borders? this is NOT free? DHS budget was cut for the 5th year-- you get what you pay for-- people can't add two and two together want free services and protection but keep cutting the legs off

Old 04-02-2016, 08:04 AM

9,801 posts, read 7,111,943 times
So I wonder what exactly came across that border when the guards were told to stand down?
Did isis guys just carry a dirty bomb across and are heading for Times Square as we bicker back and forth over Trump flip flopping?

Is it a Gov. conspiracy? So many thought Bush was involved in 911 and used it as an excuse to get into Iraq so imagine if Obama was turning his back to planned terrorist activities in America coinciding with the elections to give him another 4 years? He did say rather firmly that Trump would never be President...

There is your dose of conspiracy theory and now back to the regular forum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration