U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-31-2016, 04:24 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,326,175 times

Advertisements

PHOENIX – Immigrants rights activists sent a message to Arizona Governor Doug Ducey as the first of several big immigration bills reached his desk. The activists chained themselves to the front entrance of the executive tower at the Capitol, but they weren't in chains for long. They were arrested by DPS troopers.

Protesters were trying to convince the governor to veto a bill that they say is a throwback to the days of SB1070, the so-called "papers please" law that was largely ruled unconstitutional by the United States Supreme Court.

Activists in Arizona chain themselves, urging governor to veto anti-immigration bill | Fox News Latino

IF any of those protesters are in the US illegally; lock them up and, KEEP them locked up before deportation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2016, 08:06 PM

31,880 posts, read 14,670,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
PHOENIX – Immigrants rights activists sent a message to Arizona Governor Doug Ducey as the first of several big immigration bills reached his desk. The activists chained themselves to the front entrance of the executive tower at the Capitol, but they weren't in chains for long. They were arrested by DPS troopers.

Protesters were trying to convince the governor to veto a bill that they say is a throwback to the days of SB1070, the so-called "papers please" law that was largely ruled unconstitutional by the United States Supreme Court.

Activists in Arizona chain themselves, urging governor to veto anti-immigration bill | Fox News Latino

IF any of those protesters are in the US illegally; lock them up and, KEEP them locked up before deportation.

Anti-"immigration" bill? I think not. Illegal aliens aren't "immigrants".

Old 04-01-2016, 01:38 AM

4,551 posts, read 1,958,231 times
"Veto hate"? What is hateful about a country protecting their sovereignty. EVERY NATION in the world does it!

Old 04-01-2016, 02:41 AM

15,400 posts, read 9,383,686 times
I don't know why authorities rush to unchain protesters. Just leave them there and offer them lots of coffee and other beverages. Put up a barrier or police tape to keep them isolated.

Old 04-20-2016, 01:34 AM

1,522 posts, read 584,699 times
They should just build a fence around them...instant jail for being here illegally.

Old 04-20-2016, 02:02 AM

19,899 posts, read 15,320,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Anti-"immigration" bill? I think not. Illegal aliens aren't "immigrants".

Exactly as usual your right. But we have led these illegals to feel that they are. Or I should say certain people!

Old 04-20-2016, 07:59 AM

19,189 posts, read 14,127,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post

Exactly. I read an article where 84% don't come back for their hearing and, who would be surprised by that: DHS Report: 84% of Illegal Alien Adults Not In Court For Final Case Hearing

Glad they were arrested and I do hope they checked their immigration status. I remember when we relocated to AZ from KS long ago that we were stopped between TX and AZ and had to show that we were "legal" by producing documentation for everyone in the vehicle.

Living in southern AZ was how I got an education on illegals as I had a long conversation with the admin at Border Control. My continued my education and just know a lot of scary stuff.

Old 04-20-2016, 05:36 PM

9,913 posts, read 7,172,525 times
When are people going to get it ??

Legal immigration is GOOD for our country.

Illegal immigration is BAD.

We have laws that make it ILLEGAL to be in this country without the proper documents but those laws are not enforced.

Is there any other country on earth where illegal immigrants are allowed to stroll into, stay and make demands for public assistance?? Is there any other President, Prime Minister, Mullah, Dictator or Supreme leader that would allow illegal trespassers rights beyond a one way ticket to prison or back to the border? Even Canada is tough on Illegals.

It is insanity to think what is being allowed to go on in this country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or