U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 02-13-2008, 06:58 AM
 
1,304 posts, read 2,921,982 times
Reputation: 393

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by osomd1 View Post
Whoever bases a decission about moving to a certain place on this or other forums must be insane, I beleive that most people that frequent them are
social zeros, always unhappy and you bet not very successful!!!, just think
about the nicest place you can imagine, visit the forum for that city and voila!
there they are, whining, complaining, always fantazaising about great, dirt
cheap places, full of white people that only speak and understand english, ha,ha,ha they are just pathetic.
Reality check:
1- Is it a coincidence that all the states with the fastest growing economies have very high percentage of hispanics and other minorities.
2- Have any of these whiners been to a college town in the past 25 years? they are full of asians, hispanics, middle easterners, europeans. They are the driving force of this country, now if you go to a beauty school or a vocational
school, or either police or fireman academy, then you'll find your "average" american, and of course whining their way through trade school.
Cheap Slave labor..
Highest Welfare burdens..
Highest Loss of Jobs and Wage Cutting to Real Americans..
Highest healthcare burden, mexican anchor and amnesty babies..
highest rankings in mexican gangs, drug dealers..
Highest rankings of mexican criminals incarcerated.. illegals and amnesty mexicans..
Highest rankings in costs burdens of hud and free housing..
Highest burden costs in amnesty and anchor baby food stamps, free diaper
program, milk program, free lunch programs, free special mexican education classes..

you are right.. The Fastest Growing Percentage Of American Tax Dollars
Is Being Wasted On mexican illegals-mexican amnesty families-mexican anchor babies-THEY ARE BLEEDING AMERICANS DRY.. YER RIGHT!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-13-2008, 11:54 AM
 
9,742 posts, read 9,062,712 times
Reputation: 2049
Quote:
Originally Posted by osomd1 View Post
Whoever bases a decission about moving to a certain place on this or other forums must be insane, I beleive that most people that frequent them are
social zeros, always unhappy and you bet not very successful!!!, just think
about the nicest place you can imagine, visit the forum for that city and voila!
there they are, whining, complaining, always fantazaising about great, dirt
cheap places, full of white people that only speak and understand english, ha,ha,ha they are just pathetic.
Reality check:
1- Is it a coincidence that all the states with the fastest growing economies have very high percentage of hispanics and other minorities.
2- Have any of these whiners been to a college town in the past 25 years? they are full of asians, hispanics, middle easterners, europeans. They are the driving force of this country, now if you go to a beauty school or a vocational
school, or either police or fireman academy, then you'll find your "average" american, and of course whining their way through trade school.
Please stop your incessant whining.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-13-2008, 12:02 PM
 
Location: Ruidoso NM
1,483 posts, read 1,599,456 times
Reputation: 580
Well I know of a candian family in my neighborhood is being deported back to Vancouver BC, and who knew they were illigals( criminals ), they were the nicest people, they spoke english and even assimiulated into the the american culture. I think we need to toughen our northen border too
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-13-2008, 05:05 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,628,664 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle1210 View Post
Well I know of a candian family in my neighborhood is being deported back to Vancouver BC, and who knew they were illigals( criminals ), they were the nicest people, they spoke english and even assimiulated into the the american culture. I think we need to toughen our northen border too
Oh well; they broke the law.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-13-2008, 06:40 PM
 
Location: Northern VA (for now)
23,009 posts, read 31,965,939 times
Reputation: 30400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle1210 View Post
Well I know of a candian family in my neighborhood is being deported back to Vancouver BC, and who knew they were illigals( criminals ), they were the nicest people, they spoke english and even assimiulated into the the american culture. I think we need to toughen our northen border too
illegal is illegal.

What's so bad about Vancouver?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-13-2008, 09:22 PM
 
Location: Long Island, NY
29 posts, read 90,709 times
Reputation: 16
The borders should've been shut down after 9/11; we have way too many people here. Too many people and not enough jobs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-13-2008, 10:34 PM
 
126 posts, read 245,194 times
Reputation: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Hold on here a moment.

Legal immigrants are not the problem------they played by the rules and I can respect that.

Illegals are just that------illegal. They have the same rights as any other lawbreaker.

And; despite what the politicians are saying, the groundswell against illegals and their enablers is growing.

Here in Arizona; our Employer Sanctions Law is starting to bite down------hard.

The illegals; most of whom happen to be 'Hispanic', are fleeing my state.

And; quite a few Americans of 'Hispanic' background ain't cryin' about the mass exodus either

I did not mention the word "illegal" on my post, in fact almost all of these upwardly moving hispanics and form other countries are "legal", now since you brought up the subject let me tell you about "illegals", they are the base of our economy they do the hard jobs in this country and with efficency, without
whining and going to worker's comp every month, or suing their employers for a quick buck, Nonetheless who the hell are we to say who is illegal in this
land, that should be done only by the native americans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-13-2008, 10:36 PM
 
126 posts, read 245,194 times
Reputation: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Bound View Post
Cheap Slave labor..
Highest Welfare burdens..
Highest Loss of Jobs and Wage Cutting to Real Americans..
Highest healthcare burden, mexican anchor and amnesty babies..
highest rankings in mexican gangs, drug dealers..
Highest rankings of mexican criminals incarcerated.. illegals and amnesty mexicans..
Highest rankings in costs burdens of hud and free housing..
Highest burden costs in amnesty and anchor baby food stamps, free diaper
program, milk program, free lunch programs, free special mexican education classes..

you are right.. The Fastest Growing Percentage Of American Tax Dollars
Is Being Wasted On mexican illegals-mexican amnesty families-mexican anchor babies-THEY ARE BLEEDING AMERICANS DRY.. YER RIGHT!
waaa, waaaa highest amount of whining, come on get real
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-13-2008, 11:20 PM
 
Location: Helena, Montana
2,010 posts, read 2,042,912 times
Reputation: 780
Quote:
Originally Posted by osomd1 View Post
I did not mention the word "illegal" on my post, in fact almost all of these upwardly moving hispanics and form other countries are "legal", now since you brought up the subject let me tell you about "illegals", they are the base of our economy they do the hard jobs in this country and with efficency, without
whining and going to worker's comp every month, or suing their employers for a quick buck, Nonetheless who the hell are we to say who is illegal in this
land, that should be done only by the native americans.

Looks like you need to get some education on the effects of illegal immigration. Illegals are the base of are economy? Let me guess they do the jobs Americans don't want right? You are the only one who needs to GET REAL. Construction, factories, restaurants, hospitality, and so on, are ALL jobs Americans will do for a livable wage. Your argument is asinine.

P.S. I'd rather be a "whiner" than one of the blind bleeding heart liberals responsible for the South American takeover of the US.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-14-2008, 01:32 AM
 
126 posts, read 245,194 times
Reputation: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by **NoodLes** View Post
I recently got laid off from a business, but you know who still has a job? All the broken english employees. They can work 50-60 hours a week if they want and its okay. The employees who speak perfect english and who can effectively communicate with the customers were all laid off. We had benefits, were on time, worked better than everyone, but the spanish people still work there. They don't have any benefits or anything though. When they leave they find another group, its a revolving door. There's too many shady practices down here. One of my friends there who was checking in cars (car rental) is now transferred to Accounting and still making the same pay even though he has no clue what he's doing. Welcome to Florida! Can't wait to get out of this craphole!
Productivity my friend that's what counts, if you are not productive you'll
keep on getting fired, for now you may try your perfect english in Montana, good luck!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top