Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2016, 05:12 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,899,930 times

Advertisements

The pattern of illegal immigration appears to be shifting yet again as families traveling together — usually mothers and their children — surge across the southwestern border at a record pace, posing more challenges for an Obama administration still struggling to figure out how to handle them.

They are increasingly coming into remote areas of Texas and Arizona where Border Patrol officials thought they had licked the problem. Analysts say it signals that new cartels are involved in trafficking.

Illegal immigrant families surge across border at record pace - Washington Times

Those illegal aliens NEED to be locked up on sight AND any known cartel member locked up in other jails with NO bail till trial.

Old 04-25-2016, 05:57 PM

25,962 posts, read 22,107,325 times
I see them coming in to my city. They are pouring in here. One 3 bedroom now has 8 vehicles, another 2 bedroom has 3 or 4 vehicles. The slum lords are probably in hog heaven!

The grocery store I go to has them during the day, couples with children. How do I know they are illegal? I know. The other day the clerk asked the man to wait even putting out her hand to motion such because the man was loading several large bags of the dripping chicken parts, her screen was gunked up and he wouldn't stop loading them onto the belt. She told him 3 times to wait. Now, imagine someone who doesn't understand "Wait." in your midst and the possibilities. Brand new shiney babies for us to support.

The new ones are very short, maybe 5' tops, stout, light tan skin, very wide faces with larger lips. A whole new crop, just what we need.

I just wonder. They had a "celebration" in the park yesterday for about 8 hours with loud music. I thought the Spanish sounded a little different than what I am used to hearing. It ran until 10:00 pm. We have a lot of shift workers here. Nothing like illegally entering a country and making it your own.

Old 04-25-2016, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I see them coming in to my city. They are pouring in here. One 3 bedroom now has 8 vehicles, another 2 bedroom has 3 or 4 vehicles. The slum lords are probably in hog heaven!

The grocery store I go to has them during the day, couples with children. How do I know they are illegal? I know. The other day the clerk asked the man to wait even putting out her hand to motion such because the man was loading several large bags of the dripping chicken parts, her screen was gunked up and he wouldn't stop loading them onto the belt. She told him 3 times to wait. Now, imagine someone who doesn't understand "Wait." in your midst and the possibilities. Brand new shiney babies for us to support.

The new ones are very short, maybe 5' tops, stout, light tan skin, very wide faces with larger lips. A whole new crop, just what we need.

I just wonder. They had a "celebration" in the park yesterday for about 8 hours with loud music. I thought the Spanish sounded a little different than what I am used to hearing. It ran until 10:00 pm. We have a lot of shift workers here. Nothing like illegally entering a country and making it your own.
I'm surprised the cops didn't cuff and stuff those people for making a lot of noise.

Old 04-25-2016, 08:37 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,189,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
The pattern of illegal immigration appears to be shifting yet again as families traveling together — usually mothers and their children — surge across the southwestern border at a record pace, posing more challenges for an Obama administration still struggling to figure out how to handle them.

They are increasingly coming into remote areas of Texas and Arizona where Border Patrol officials thought they had licked the problem. Analysts say it signals that new cartels are involved in trafficking.

Illegal immigrant families surge across border at record pace - Washington Times

Those illegal aliens NEED to be locked up on sight AND any known cartel member locked up in other jails with NO bail till trial.
I live far closer to the border than you do and i see no difference.

Old 04-26-2016, 02:18 PM

25,962 posts, read 22,107,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I think they are coming in and moving north more quickly, thus OUR issue here, Kansas. This new group seems large and, as I said, doesn't look like the others. I have never seen an influx like this.

Old 04-26-2016, 03:45 PM

404 posts, read 366,690 times
Quote:

So just to be clear, you are ok with locking up women and children?

Old 04-26-2016, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Down in a Hole View Post
So just to be clear, you are ok with locking up women and children?
IF here illegally, def yes.

Old 04-26-2016, 03:51 PM

404 posts, read 366,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post

The grocery store I go to has them during the day, couples with children. How do I know they are illegal? I know.

Just because you THINK you know, doesnt me that you do.

As for descriptions, lets see what you look like. I get the feeling that nobody on this board will win a beauty contest lol

Quote:
I'm surprised the cops didn't cuff and stuff those people for making a lot of noise.
Most city ordinances for noise dont start until 10 or 11

Old 04-26-2016, 04:01 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,589,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
We live in an age of modern transportation.

They go where the bennies are, and where the network is.
Here is a list of sanctuary cities.
Add it together with the states that help out illegals the most
to obtain public assistance, and that's where they go as soon
as they get inside. It's all planned.

Old 04-26-2016, 04:50 PM

2,420 posts, read 3,848,705 times
The reason for the surge is because news travels fast. President Obama, the Judge and immigration were mentioned in the same sentence. Each time there's talk about amnesty or giving work visas to illegals the amount of illegals increases. It's like when the government mentions gun control. What happens next? Gun stores report high sales of fire arms.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration