U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-30-2016, 01:10 AM

3,936 posts, read 5,454,724 times

Advertisements

crossing by boat anymore. Amazing. While Obama cuts mental health funding. Thousands will be cut off from services in my state alone, and senior citizens get a piddly amount of social security, the illegals get more. They are fully insured on all medical issues, including organ transplants, which just blows my mind!

U.S. SILENT As 18,000 Of Cubans Airlifted To U.S./Mexico Border...And They Keep On Coming! 100percentfedUp.com

As Sen. Rubio noted, the current immigration policies are a strong incentive for Cubans to leave the island. Moreover, they are hurting the American taxpayer. Upon their arrival to the United States, Cuban migrants immediately receive status and qualify for a series of federal benefits.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2016, 07:07 PM

3,019 posts, read 3,128,977 times
And slowly Rome continues to burn. . . .

Old 04-30-2016, 07:13 PM

9,018 posts, read 7,966,493 times
^^^Yep. We are really witnessing
the slow steady deliberate burn....
All by design

Old 12-01-2017, 02:32 AM

24,766 posts, read 26,872,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
^^^Yep. We are really witnessing
the slow steady deliberate burn....
All by design
Yep. And people absolutely refuse to believe it.

Yet even people on the Left like Camille Paglia are now pointing it out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMeJpGZLLzg

Old 12-01-2017, 12:21 PM

673 posts, read 247,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
crossing by boat anymore. Amazing. While Obama cuts mental health funding. Thousands will be cut off from services in my state alone, and senior citizens get a piddly amount of social security, the illegals get more. They are fully insured on all medical issues, including organ transplants, which just blows my mind!

U.S. SILENT As 18,000 Of Cubans Airlifted To U.S./Mexico Border...And They Keep On Coming! 100percentfedUp.com

As Sen. Rubio noted, the current immigration policies are a strong incentive for Cubans to leave the island. Moreover, they are hurting the American taxpayer. Upon their arrival to the United States, Cuban migrants immediately receive status and qualify for a series of federal benefits.

As far as I know Obama, rescended the policy that allowed Cubans to come over, on top of that Cubans typically vote Republican.

This is why you shouldn't buy into stupid website like this with their negative rhetoric. There only aim is to tick off people and get them riled up for no reason. If you google Obama wet foot dry foot, you will see what I am talking about. I don't know if Cubans recieve anything extra, but I know that Mexicans and people from other countries do not.

Old 12-01-2017, 03:46 PM

9,900 posts, read 7,159,653 times
The problem is if this is true and Trump says something about this outrage he will be trashed for being anti immigrant and get piled on with all the typical garbage they dump that we will probably see an uptick in how many Cubans are coming here just to spite Trump despite the problems they are causing.

Old 12-01-2017, 07:38 PM

4,896 posts, read 5,878,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron99 View Post
As far as I know Obama, rescended the policy that allowed Cubans to come over, on top of that Cubans typically vote Republican.

This is why you shouldn't buy into stupid website like this with their negative rhetoric. There only aim is to tick off people and get them riled up for no reason. If you google Obama wet foot dry foot, you will see what I am talking about. I don't know if Cubans recieve anything extra, but I know that Mexicans and people from other countries do not.
I read an article in, I think, the Miami Herald about Cubans who come here, start receiving benefits and then go back to Cuba. They receive the money through various channels with relatives, etc, that are here. It was a big stink but didn't get much play.

I can try and find it, I guess. It was in the Herald, I am pretty sure. There are so many people sucking at the teats of the middle class funded government and nobody really cares. Everybody has got theirs.....so don't rock the boat.

Old 12-01-2017, 07:48 PM

4,896 posts, read 5,878,637 times
Take your pick......

U.S. welfare flows to Cuba - Sun Sentinel

Sun Sentinel Investigation: U.S. Welfare flows to Cuba - Sun Sentinel

Eliminating automatic refugee benefits for Cubans would save U.S. money, report says | Miami Herald

Ilegal Cuban Migrants Get Immediate Benefits and Services: a Green Card in a Year

Without immigration benefit, now more than 36K Cubans have deportation orders | Fox News

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...s__129725.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or