U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2008, 01:35 PM

18,946 posts, read 21,929,906 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Springs Gator View Post
Why are White people critized the world wide for wanting to maintain a White majority in Europe, US, Canada, and Australia. Yet no critism is ever directed at non white countries like India, China, Mexico, and Africa.
Well, for one thing there is no big movement of whites to those countries so the reverse situation doesn't come up.

Ken
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2008, 01:45 PM

1,448 posts, read 2,657,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Well, for one thing there is no big movement of whites to those countries so the reverse situation doesn't come up.

Ken
All those countries prevent large scale movement of anyone not just whites. Only white people are expected to submit to minority status or racial genocide to accomodate people looking for a better life. Funny how that works.

Old 02-14-2008, 01:58 PM

9,742 posts, read 9,058,667 times
Now that I've read the entire article, I think I get it.

SPLC lists FAIR as a hate group.

Therefore, those that claim to be anti-illegal are actually opposed to all immigration.

QED

Is that about right, blacknight?

I'm bedazzled by such superior logic. You got me. I'm in.

I'm a hater! I'm a hater! We're all haters!

Next...

Old 02-14-2008, 02:53 PM

608 posts, read 880,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
Now that I've read the entire article, I think I get it.

SPLC lists FAIR as a hate group.

Therefore, those that claim to be anti-illegal are actually opposed to all immigration.

QED

Is that about right, blacknight?

I'm bedazzled by such superior logic. You got me. I'm in.

I'm a hater! I'm a hater! We're all haters!

Next...
No it means both positions need to refine their arguments. Both sides are losing support from those who are on the fence.

Old 02-14-2008, 04:43 PM

1,266 posts, read 2,222,879 times
There's nothing hateful about controlling our borders. Just more dribble.........

Old 02-15-2008, 12:22 PM

9,742 posts, read 9,058,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonCynic View Post
No it means both positions need to refine their arguments. Both sides are losing support from those who are on the fence.
I see that my post went right over your head.

No problem. Not the first time. Certainly not the last.

Old 02-15-2008, 02:22 PM

407 posts, read 714,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by High Springs Gator View Post
Why are White people critized the world wide for wanting to maintain a White majority in Europe, US, Canada, and Australia. Yet no critism is ever directed at non white countries like India, China, Mexico, and Africa. Stop the white guilt BS.
Mainly because the white people are the only ones who allow themselves to feel guilt that the minorities keep saying they should feel. You will notice that you do not see minorities feeling any guilt for the things they have done and continue to do. On top of all that, add in the PC crowd and you have the perfect storm.

Old 02-15-2008, 03:56 PM

1,304 posts, read 2,920,693 times
"on the fence".. you either are for illegals and amnesty,
or your not.. being, "on the fence" is just an easy way to hide
being Pro-illegal ..and NOT having to admit to real Americans
"on the fence = Pro - amnesty - Pro illegal" ... END OF STORY..
END OF EXCUSES.. PERIOD!

Old 02-16-2008, 01:37 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,611,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
Maybe you should start to read your own articles, it is clearly not the 70% you claim.
Athough; factoring in Central Americans, most of whom pass themselves off as Mexican when caught by La Migra------that 70% number would be accurate.

Old 02-16-2008, 01:49 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,156,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Athough; factoring in Central Americans, most of whom pass themselves off as Mexican when caught by La Migra------that 70% number would be accurate.
The article only referenced to Mexico, not any other groups from other countries who happen to be Latin American.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or