U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 05-05-2016, 12:40 PM
 
25,060 posts, read 22,101,322 times
Reputation: 11576

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I'm sorry but I disagree, b/c I've been told by the people who rent to them, who say they are Christians that they are Mexican? However, you might be right, maybe they think to, they are Mexicans....and no, the vast majority are no more legals....believe me....

It has changed a great deal....but I won't argue with you on the nationalities, b/c you might be right....?

However, I won't stand down on the illegal part. (respectfully)
I'm from Puerto Rico which is a US territory if you don't remember. I can tell the difference between a Hispanic from New York/New Jersey, one from Puerto Rico, and a foreigner. At least 3/4 of all Hispanics you see in our area are US citizens from Reading and the NYC metro. Most of the Mexicans live in Gettysburg, and they're not huge in number. Vast vast majority of new Hispanics moving to our area are from Reading and Allentown, not Mexico or Central America.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-05-2016, 01:08 PM
 
Location: OCEAN BREEZES AND VIEWS SAN CLEMENTE
19,899 posts, read 15,285,252 times
Reputation: 6451
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
quite a few, I know of someone who owns an apartment complex and rents to them....

and there is a huge meat packing plant near me, they all work there, every year there is either a stabbing or gun shots there.

The illegals up our way, stay pretty low key....the numbers are not here like out in CA, or in AZ. I visited AZ for the first time when I was in my late forties. Had a friend who lived there...and was shocked....by all the illegals...

Also, we've talked with some of the legals, and they hate the illegals, b/c the illegals makes it hard on them. The family said, everyone looks at them, like they are criminals...and I feel bad for them. They came here legally...and are now citizens, they tell us, and I've seen it, the criminal things they do, plus my son is a cop.

They set up chop shops (work on cars) and that is a side business, b/c they are really dealing drugs. I've watched it...and they do it right out in the open, in broad daylight, with no worries at all. I don't know how it is now, will have to ask my son, but when he was working down south, and you pulled them over for a traffic violation, you could not ask them if they were illegal.

Heck, when I was a kid, we were down at the shore, my neighbors dad was driving...we had to stop on a bridge and a car load of Mexican's hit us in the rear. He never got any money from their insurance, b/c they didn't have insurance. Now States are making it legal for them to get licenses, so they can drive to work...sheeesh, so you know who headed that out. (The companies) Our politicians have been paid off for years, to turn a blind eye.

It's not just Mexicans anymore that are illegal, you know.

When I was young, I worked in many restaurants, diners....and all the kitchen help, even some of the cooks were illegal. (same town) They (the owner) would send someone down to the city, and pick them up...and if one wasn't able to come to work, another would come. At the end of the week, he handed them envelopes with money in them. He spoke Italian, which is very much like Spanish, and could communicate with them. Maybe he also knew Spanish, not sure...but his son told me all this...and every restaurant you go in, has them.

But, they stay under the radar, unlike those in CA and the rest of the southern states.

They've been migrating here for many years, many years.



Thank You so much. Yes in many California Counties, they are over loaded with illegals. Do not get me started here. Most people included our Hispanic friends born here, are plain sick of it.


Illegals work in many of our industries, and those employees who hire them, ought to be fined a hefty penalty. Construction industry, tile layers, roofer's framing, are going to illegals and I know this for fact. Don't get me started. They work in restaurant's in the kitchen etc.


If you come here illegally, break our laws, your not entitled in my opinion to a gosh damn thing. I do not see American's pulling this crap in Mexico do any of you. And would Americans get away with it!~
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-05-2016, 04:00 PM
 
Location: Secure Bunker
5,464 posts, read 2,298,279 times
Reputation: 5231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Unreal.... WHY DIDNT HE TELL THAT FOOL WHERE TO GO?????

WHY DOESNT TRUMP APOLOGISE FOR EVERYTHING HE HAS SAID ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE???

Why? ... he's hardly the most offensive guy out there and what he said is only offensive if you have trouble understanding Enlish and his intent.

And don't kid yourself... all of those 'sensitive', 'offended' Mexicans are FAR from being little snowflakes. A large portion of Mexican men are pretty hardened guys, as are many Mexican women. I lived amongst them and worked with them. The men will happily flip you off, call you a '****' and tell you what they just did with your mother. This is not a super sensitive group we're talking about. All of this outrage from Mexico is for show and believe me they know it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-05-2016, 04:50 PM
 
Location: Murphy, North Carolina
2,058 posts, read 928,807 times
Reputation: 1689
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Unreal.... WHY DIDNT HE TELL THAT FOOL WHERE TO GO?????



WHY DOESNT TRUMP APOLOGISE FOR EVERYTHING HE HAS SAID ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE???
He doesn't need to apologize. He's told the truth about almost everything so far.

His grenade-throwings however, will not win him the presidency. It's time Trump gets serious.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-05-2016, 05:55 PM
 
Location: Florida
21,492 posts, read 10,394,958 times
Reputation: 7770
NJ is full of illegals.. Florida is full of illegals..they are everywhere..they know a good thing.. the men work ,get paid under the table, their women have the babies here to get housing, foodstamps , wic, heating vouchers, medical care and go to the food pantries and load up.. they are not poor.. their men are making $1500.00 a week take home with over time. That is their spending money and they live good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-06-2016, 01:18 AM
 
3,936 posts, read 5,446,580 times
Reputation: 4151
[quote=mikeyyc;43950610]You didn't actually read the article did you?
He apologized for cursing, not for the content, and then basically called Trump stupid. But hey, Trumpettes can interpret it however you want.
You didn't read my content, did you??! Trump told Fox to apologize and he does! I didn't say what he told him to apologize about. The fact is he knows whats going on, and he's getting scared for the country. The one crossing our borders are leeches, freeloaders, the kind who don't want to work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Thank You so much. Yes in many California Counties, they are over loaded with illegals. Do not get me started here. Most people included our Hispanic friends born here, are plain sick of it.
We have so many here now, it's sickening. Why are they so different from true immigrants? People who come here the right way don't have 8 kids, or live off welfare. They have pride. Their kids are clean, and they actually watch them, unlike the illegal ones who let their kids run around screaming in stores, and those kids are dirty. They hold up the checking lanes at the stores because they're always complaining about something to do with their food stamps! We're all left waiting while they get someone who speaks Spanish to come over and translate. And now, people can use their food stamps in all kinds of stores, even for Mani - Pedi's and the illegals are the worse about using them for non food purchases. Because they have so much money because everythings paid for, for them. They don't usually even pay for their own lawyers. This woman had to pay $50.00 Wah Wah Mexican Gov't Paying to Help Shield Illegal Immigrants in the U.S. from Deportation - Breitbart


If you come here illegally, break our laws, your not entitled in my opinion to a gosh damn thing. I do not see American's pulling this crap in Mexico do any of you. And would Americans get away with it!~
No, and as a matter of fact, America helps Mexico to deport their illegals!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
Why? ... he's hardly the most offensive guy out there and what he said is only offensive if you have trouble understanding Enlish and his intent.

And don't kid yourself... all of those 'sensitive', 'offended' Mexicans are FAR from being little snowflakes. A large portion of Mexican men are pretty hardened guys, as are many Mexican women. I lived amongst them and worked with them. The men will happily flip you off, call you a '****' and tell you what they just did with your mother. This is not a super sensitive group we're talking about. All of this outrage from Mexico is for show and believe me they know it.

Yes. The sob stories are so old. I know more American sob stories than ever, because of the illegals!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-08-2016, 06:55 AM
 
820 posts, read 1,444,002 times
Reputation: 1190
Seriously, who gives a flip what a former Mexican President thinks? Go Trump!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-08-2016, 05:11 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles
4,514 posts, read 1,940,056 times
Reputation: 6747
Why is Fox so upset about the wall? If Mexico really was losing its best people to he US, he'd be happy to keep them in!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-08-2016, 05:51 PM
 
404 posts, read 247,968 times
Reputation: 371
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
NJ is full of illegals.. Florida is full of illegals..they are everywhere..they know a good thing.. the men work ,get paid under the table, their women have the babies here to get housing, foodstamps , wic, heating vouchers, medical care and go to the food pantries and load up.. they are not poor.. their men are making $1500.00 a week take home with over time. That is their spending money and they live good.
What jobs are they doing where they make 1500 per week?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-08-2016, 08:15 PM
 
26,163 posts, read 14,453,442 times
Reputation: 17235
Angry  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman
Why is Fox so upset about the wall? If Mexico really was losing its best people to he US, he'd be happy to keep them in!
If this country wants a wall so bad,THEY SHOULD PAY EVERY CENT FOR IT!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top