Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2016, 04:09 AM

3,943 posts, read 6,373,752 times

Advertisements

and he does!!! Uh Oh, sounds like someones getting worried. Trumps not even the president. He wants Trump to come over to Mexico and look at it from their side. Hopefully Trump will tell him to stop sending his darn criminals over here. After Trump said that, I found an article that said they have so many criminals, and instead of trying to process all of them, they send them over here, with the information on how to fleece America out of enough money to live a great lifestyle without ever having to work. I think he should be sued. I probably already said this, but my husband works with some Hispanics who still have relatives in Mexico, and when Trump said they're sending their worse criminals over here, they said it was true. It's a well known fact in Mexico. Criminals and riff raff who don't want to work, and the leeches get the same brochure as the criminals, telling them how to fleece us. That brochure is put out by the Mexican government. I would love to see a debate between those two. I just want someone to ask Mr. Fox or Jorge Ramos, "Do you really think it's right to take our citizens taxes, who can't even afford medicine, and give it to your citizens so they won't have to pay for anything?"

Exclusive: President Fox Apologizes, Invites Trump to Mexico - Breitbart
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2016, 06:26 AM

62,943 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
and he does!!! Uh Oh, sounds like someones getting worried. Trumps not even the president. He wants Trump to come over to Mexico and look at it from their side. Hopefully Trump will tell him to stop sending his darn criminals over here. After Trump said that, I found an article that said they have so many criminals, and instead of trying to process all of them, they send them over here, with the information on how to fleece America out of enough money to live a great lifestyle without ever having to work. I think he should be sued. I probably already said this, but my husband works with some Hispanics who still have relatives in Mexico, and when Trump said they're sending their worse criminals over here, they said it was true. It's a well known fact in Mexico. Criminals and riff raff who don't want to work, and the leeches get the same brochure as the criminals, telling them how to fleece us. That brochure is put out by the Mexican government. I would love to see a debate between those two. I just want someone to ask Mr. Fox or Jorge Ramos, "Do you really think it's right to take our citizens taxes, who can't even afford medicine, and give it to your citizens so they won't have to pay for anything?"

I don't know how Fox would respond to your question but I know Ramos would say "but they're paying taxes, doing jobs Americans won't do, contributing to our economy", blah, blah, blah. The truth is they never pay in enough taxes to cover their social costs, they aren't doing jobs that Americans won't do for a fair wage, and illegal aliens take far more from our economy than they contribute to it.

Old 05-05-2016, 08:52 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,266,067 times
Quote:

yes, they are getting scared, otherwise, this wouldn't be happening...see, most of us, don't live in the southern states where all this is going on, so we tend not to believe it, until it starts inconveniencing our lives....sad, but true, and the media refuses to report it, my local media is owned by Disney and look at what they are doing. laying off american workers, and hiring foreign workers. and that should be discrimination, right?

So, in lieu of all the crimes, that have been happening, that is why I've been saying, I want to know who are the criminals, when the news reports the crime, are they illegals....?

Old 05-05-2016, 08:56 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,930,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
yes, they are getting scared, otherwise, this wouldn't be happening...see, most of us, don't live in the southern states where all this is going on, so we tend not to believe it, until it starts inconveniencing our lives....sad, but true, and the media refuses to report it, my local media is owned by Disney and look at what they are doing. laying off american workers, and hiring foreign workers. and that should be discrimination, right?

So, in lieu of all the crimes, that have been happening, that is why I've been saying, I want to know who are the criminals, when the news reports the crime, are they illegals....?
How many Hispanics do you see in your town that are illegal, cremebrulee?

Old 05-05-2016, 09:33 AM

9,019 posts, read 14,289,364 times
Quote:

You didn't actually read the article did you?
He apologized for cursing, not for the content, and then basically called Trump stupid. But hey, Trumpettes can interpret it however you want.

“I don’t think he should follow the strategy of attacking others, offending others, to get to his purpose. There are other ways and means of doing it,”
He urged Trump to be more responsible, and suggested that he could help: “I can convince him to think intelligently” about trade and other issues, he explained.

Old 05-05-2016, 10:40 AM

24,489 posts, read 17,226,594 times
So how would Fox explain the hordes of people who move through mexico from central and south america?
That is a long walk. Do they have a secret passage that funnels all those people to our unsecured border?

What happens if some of those people who don't speak the language, have no skills to get jobs decide that they have walked enough and look to settling down in mexico?

If America ever secures the border will we see a similar wall being constructed on mexicos southern border?
Somehow I don't think mexico would be as kind to people who sneak into their country as america is.

Old 05-05-2016, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
How many Hispanics do you see in your town that are illegal, cremebrulee?
quite a few, I know of someone who owns an apartment complex and rents to them....

and there is a huge meat packing plant near me, they all work there, every year there is either a stabbing or gun shots there.

The illegals up our way, stay pretty low key....the numbers are not here like out in CA, or in AZ. I visited AZ for the first time when I was in my late forties. Had a friend who lived there...and was shocked....by all the illegals...

Also, we've talked with some of the legals, and they hate the illegals, b/c the illegals makes it hard on them. The family said, everyone looks at them, like they are criminals...and I feel bad for them. They came here legally...and are now citizens, they tell us, and I've seen it, the criminal things they do, plus my son is a cop.

They set up chop shops (work on cars) and that is a side business, b/c they are really dealing drugs. I've watched it...and they do it right out in the open, in broad daylight, with no worries at all. I don't know how it is now, will have to ask my son, but when he was working down south, and you pulled them over for a traffic violation, you could not ask them if they were illegal.

Heck, when I was a kid, we were down at the shore, my neighbors dad was driving...we had to stop on a bridge and a car load of Mexican's hit us in the rear. He never got any money from their insurance, b/c they didn't have insurance. Now States are making it legal for them to get licenses, so they can drive to work...sheeesh, so you know who headed that out. (The companies) Our politicians have been paid off for years, to turn a blind eye.

It's not just Mexicans anymore that are illegal, you know.

When I was young, I worked in many restaurants, diners....and all the kitchen help, even some of the cooks were illegal. (same town) They (the owner) would send someone down to the city, and pick them up...and if one wasn't able to come to work, another would come. At the end of the week, he handed them envelopes with money in them. He spoke Italian, which is very much like Spanish, and could communicate with them. Maybe he also knew Spanish, not sure...but his son told me all this...and every restaurant you go in, has them.

But, they stay under the radar, unlike those in CA and the rest of the southern states.

They've been migrating here for many years, many years.

Old 05-05-2016, 12:00 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,930,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
quite a few, I know of someone who owns an apartment complex and rents to them....

and there is a huge meat packing plant near me, they all work there, every year there is either a stabbing or gun shots there.

The illegals up our way, stay pretty low key....the numbers are not here like out in CA, or in AZ. I visited AZ for the first time when I was in my late forties. Had a friend who lived there...and was shocked....by all the illegals...

Also, we've talked with some of the legals, and they hate the illegals, b/c the illegals makes it hard on them. The family said, everyone looks at them, like they are criminals...and I feel bad for them. They came here legally...and are now citizens, they tell us, and I've seen it, the criminal things they do, plus my son is a cop.

They set up chop shops (work on cars) and that is a side business, b/c they are really dealing drugs. I've watched it...and they do it right out in the open, in broad daylight, with no worries at all. I don't know how it is now, will have to ask my son, but when he was working down south, and you pulled them over for a traffic violation, you could not ask them if they were illegal.

Heck, when I was a kid, we were down at the shore, my neighbors dad was driving...we had to stop on a bridge and a car load of Mexican's hit us in the rear. He never got any money from their insurance, b/c they didn't have insurance. Now States are making it legal for them to get licenses, so they can drive to work...sheeesh, so you know who headed that out. (The companies) Our politicians have been paid off for years, to turn a blind eye.

It's not just Mexicans anymore that are illegal, you know.

When I was young, I worked in many restaurants, diners....and all the kitchen help, even some of the cooks were illegal. (same town) They (the owner) would send someone down to the city, and pick them up...and if one wasn't able to come to work, another would come. At the end of the week, he handed them envelopes with money in them. He spoke Italian, which is very much like Spanish, and could communicate with them. Maybe he also knew Spanish, not sure...but his son told me all this...and every restaurant you go in, has them.

But, they stay under the radar, unlike those in CA and the rest of the southern states.

They've been migrating here for many years, many years.
Creme, if I remember correctly I live near your town, and most Hispanics in south-central PA are Puerto Ricans and Dominicans from New York and New Jersey. You may think that most brown Spanish speakers are Mexican around here, but they're not. The vast vast majority are US citizens from the east. Most Mexicans live in Gettysburg and they aren't large in number.

Old 05-05-2016, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Creme, if I remember correctly I live near your town, and most Hispanics in south-central PA are Puerto Ricans and Dominicans from New York and New Jersey. You may think that most brown Spanish speakers are Mexican around here, but they're not. The vast vast majority are US citizens from the east. Most Mexicans live in Gettysburg and they aren't large in number.
I'm sorry but I disagree, b/c I've been told by the people who rent to them, who say they are Christians that they are Mexican? However, you might be right, maybe they think to, they are Mexicans....and no, the vast majority are no more legals....believe me....

It has changed a great deal....but I won't argue with you on the nationalities, b/c you might be right....?

However, I won't stand down on the illegal part. (respectfully)

Old 05-05-2016, 12:17 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,838,779 times
Thumbs down *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5
Trump told Mexican President Fox to apologize and he does!!!
Unreal.... WHY DIDNT HE TELL THAT FOOL WHERE TO GO?????

WHY DOESNT TRUMP APOLOGISE FOR EVERYTHING HE HAS SAID ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration