Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2016, 02:20 PM

2,141 posts, read 1,387,055 times

Advertisements

Texas Man's Life Destroyed by Illegal Alien Sex Offender Who Stole His Identity

Quote:
Imagine if every time you had to apply for a job, a background check revealed you were a drug dealing sex offender and you had to prove that you were not. Your name, date of birth, Social Security number, parents’ names, etc., all match with the criminal record. Getting or keeping a job would be a very difficult task.
This is what life has been like for the past twenty years for 46-year-old Marcus Cavillo, a Texas man living in Grand Prairie, Texas. On Monday, Fernando Neave-Ceniceros pleaded guilty to using the identity of Cavillo over the past two decades. Neave’s criminal history was all recorded under the false identity that he stole because he did not want to be deported for being an illegal alien from Mexico, Assistant U.S. Attorney (AUSA) Brent Anderson told Breitbart Texas in a phone interview on Tuesday.
“This is absolutely one of the worst identity theft cases I have ever seen,” said the 25-year veteran prosecutor. He said the impact on the real Cavillo’s life has been horrific.
The criminal history of the fake Cavillo, began at age 17 in 1993 in Ford County, Kansas, when Neave was arrested and convicted on drug trafficking charges. Six years later he was convicted again on a misdemeanor count of battery and the felony charge of indecent liberties with a child under the age of 16 but over the age of 14.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2016, 03:39 PM

24,484 posts, read 17,220,223 times
What a horror show for that poor victim but it sounds like it is now over.
I'm surprised that we don't hear more stories like this because it is common for illegals to take the identity of someone else.

How come when they do that they become criminals and don't go on to create business and become rich?
It is always the criminals that we hear about.

I wonder which guy received the victims tax returns for the last 20 years? What a mess.

Old 05-04-2016, 04:04 PM

22,471 posts, read 11,995,014 times
More from the article:

“The system seems to be doing so little for these people,” the federal prosecutor said about identity theft victims. “The vast majority of these cases involve foreign nationals who are not legally present in the U.S.”

Anderson said the issue is rampant in southwestern Kansas where meat packing plants employ thousands of workers who are not legally in the United States. He said he personally has prosecuted over a thousand foreign nationals in cases like this.
----------------------------------------------
^^^^The system is "doing so little for these people" because the system is rotten and corrupt. Politicians on both sides of the aisle are in the pockets of their mega-rich donors who want amnesty and open borders plus in the pockets of groups like La Raza. As long as these corrupt politicians stay in office and keep getting elected and re-elected, nothing will be done to put American citizens first.

Old 05-04-2016, 04:05 PM

62,938 posts, read 29,126,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I'm surprised that we don't hear more stories like this because it is common for illegals to take the identity of someone else.

How come when they do that they become criminals and don't go on to create business and become rich?
It is always the criminals that we hear about.

I wonder which guy received the victims tax returns for the last 20 years? What a mess.

A group of illegals stole the SS numbers of some employees where my wife used to work. They used them to obtain unemployment benefits. When the employees filed their income taxes they got letters back from the IRS questioning why they didn't claim those unemployment benefits as they are taxable. It was a mess to straighten out and many of them needed their income tax refunds to pay bills, etc. and had to wait a long time to get them. There have been many incidents of stolen SS numbers that ruined the rightful owner's credit also. Yes, Americans have committed those crimes also but why should we have deal with foreigners here illegally doing it also?

Old 05-04-2016, 07:28 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,899,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
More from the article:

“The system seems to be doing so little for these people,” the federal prosecutor said about identity theft victims. “The vast majority of these cases involve foreign nationals who are not legally present in the U.S.”

Anderson said the issue is rampant in southwestern Kansas where meat packing plants employ thousands of workers who are not legally in the United States. He said he personally has prosecuted over a thousand foreign nationals in cases like this.
----------------------------------------------
^^^^The system is "doing so little for these people" because the system is rotten and corrupt. Politicians on both sides of the aisle are in the pockets of their mega-rich donors who want amnesty and open borders plus in the pockets of groups like La Raza. As long as these corrupt politicians stay in office and keep getting elected and re-elected, nothing will be done to put American citizens first.
Agreed tho I'm guessing la raza HATES NON illegal alien people with Spanish names like Puerto Ricans and Chicanos, too. Otherwise the ID theft issue would be something serious but I guess it ain't to la raza.

Old 05-04-2016, 07:42 PM

22,471 posts, read 11,995,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Agreed tho I'm guessing la raza HATES NON illegal alien people with Spanish names like Puerto Ricans and Chicanos, too. Otherwise the ID theft issue would be something serious but I guess it ain't to la raza.
^^^^^ Good point

Old 05-04-2016, 10:22 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,834,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd
I hope the poor guy can get things good again!!

Old 05-05-2016, 11:46 AM

24,561 posts, read 40,277,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
I hope the poor guy can get things good again!!
Until another illegal steals his new SSN.

Legal Hispanic immigrants and native-born citizens with Hispanic surnames are subjected to this kind of identity theft at an alarmingly high rate. It makes me grateful to not have a Hispanic surname, but it's such a nightmare for the victims. Nobody in the government cares. AT ALL.

Old 05-05-2016, 12:24 PM

62,938 posts, read 29,126,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post

Legal Hispanic immigrants and native-born citizens with Hispanic surnames are subjected to this kind of identity theft at an alarmingly high rate. It makes me grateful to not have a Hispanic surname, but it's such a nightmare for the victims. Nobody in the government cares. AT ALL.

The story I relayed in here whereby a company my wife used to work for were the victims of ID theft all had Hispanic surnames also. Many of them were Filapinos with Spanish surnames.

Old 05-05-2016, 03:13 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,899,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
The story I relayed in here whereby a company my wife used to work for were the victims of ID theft all had Hispanic surnames also. Many of them were Filapinos with Spanish surnames.
It might be getting to the point to AVOID being cheated; many Americans with at least common Spanish last names might wanna consider having them legally changed to "anglo white" names. I ain't kidding, sorry to say.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration