U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2016, 10:58 PM

404 posts, read 248,605 times

Advertisements

The Latest: House rejects bill targeting illegal immigration - Washington Times

Here is the link..this is great news and a win for those for illegal immigration!

I would rather see people at least working and giving back to society than being in jail and having to pay for them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2016, 12:50 AM
NCN

21,136 posts, read 21,154,931 times
They paid to get here. They should pay to go back. Herd them up and move them out. Give them a year to leave then start putting them in tents with a fence around it.

You are wrong about what a traitor is. Anyone who aids those opposing our American laws and aiding those who harm America as these illegals do are traitors. Basically everyone in congress who is not doing their job to get rid of all illegals.

Old 05-10-2016, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
They paid to get here. They should pay to go back. Herd them up and move them out. Give them a year to leave then start putting them in tents with a fence around it.

You are wrong about what a traitor is. Anyone who aids those opposing our American laws and aiding those who harm America as these illegals do are traitors. Basically everyone in congress who is not doing their job to get rid of all illegals.
So you are saying congress and the 60-70% that are ok with them being here are traitors? Haha get out of here.

And again, your paycheck too. If they paid money to get here then they probably dont have any ..duh. either pay for it yourself or deal with it. Either way, its a victory for illegal immigration!

Old 05-10-2016, 01:00 AM
NCN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Down in a Hole View Post
So you are saying congress and the 60-70% that are ok with them being here are traitors? Haha get out of here.

And again, your paycheck too. If they paid money to get here then they probably dont have any ..duh. either pay for it yourself or deal with it. Either way, its a victory for illegal immigration!
So you are saying the illegal traitors have won the war against honest hard working Americans who are footing the bill every day they are here. Sending them back would be cheap beside the 13 billion dollars a year they are costing us.

Maybe we need to not vote for anyone in congress now since they refuse to do their job. That's what I am planning to do. This is still America and we do still vote. Trump is the Republican nominee because he said to close the border. I suggest they start packing!

Old 05-10-2016, 01:03 AM

Quote:
So you are saying the illegal traitors have won the war against honest hard working Americans who are footing the bill every day they are here. Sending them back would be cheap beside the 13 billion dollars a year they are costing us.
Where do you get 13 billion from? And War? What war? I didnt know the US was at war with anyone. Look the forum is illegal immigration, that is the topic it does not say anti immigration, so posting a postive story is a good thing. If you dont like it, feel free to comment somewhere else.

Old 05-10-2016, 01:16 AM
NCN

Quote:
Where do you get 13 billion from? And War? What war? I didnt know the US was at war with anyone. Look the forum is illegal immigration, that is the topic it does not say anti immigration, so posting a postive story is a good thing. If you dont like it, feel free to comment somewhere else.
You don't even know what a positive story is. I finally read your source. There is nothing positive about the bill being stopped. It would never have gotten past the SCOTUS. Our constitution will not allow what the bill was trying to do. That's probably why it failed. The hate crimes bill is unconstitutional too according to the constitution I read. You cannot use politics in making laws about crimes.

I consider any person in this country illegally to be at war with our legal citizens. They are harming each of us every day. It needs to stop.

Old 05-10-2016, 01:21 AM

Quote:
You don't even know what a positive story is. I finally read your source. There is nothing positive about the bill being stopped. It would never have gotten past the SCOTUS. Our constitution will not allow what the bill was trying to do. That's probably why it failed. The hate crimes bill is unconstitutional too according to the constitution I read. You cannot use politics in making laws about crimes.

I consider any person in this country illegally to be at war with our legal citizens. They are harming each of us every day. It needs to stop.
It is positive, just depends on how you look at it.

Riiiight.. You are talking about war, i bet you see someone and dont say anything. People talk big on the internet.If tbere is ever a war, then i guess you would be the first to volunteer to be on tbe front line, am i right?

Old 05-10-2016, 01:21 AM
NCN

Quote:
It has been calculated that the illegals cost our government (taxpayers) more than 13 billion dollars a year to educate, house, food stamps and medical expenses, etc. This doesn't even include the extra cost of insurance for the many crimes they commit and the harm they cause when they wreck other people in their cars when they don't have insurance. I think our biggest problems in America would be solved if we enforced our immigration laws.

Old 05-10-2016, 01:41 AM

4,538 posts, read 1,950,184 times
Quote:
Nope. The only traitors i know of was the confederacy.

Who said is bad news? Its the illegal immigration forum
Doesnt mean that everything posted here has to be bad.

Btw since you want them shipped back so bad, go ahead and pony up your pay check and you can pay for it, but i wont
We're ALREADY paying for them. They cost way more in services than they contribute. People talk about the wall being expensive, but an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of pure.

Old 05-10-2016, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
We're ALREADY paying for them. They cost way more in services than they contribute. People talk about the wall being expensive, but an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of pure.
Lmao, umm kapha, its a pound of CURE, i do believe haha.

Pound of pure or pop for short! Hey, i like it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or