Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-14-2008, 08:33 PM

74 posts, read 619,589 times

Advertisements

What are somethings we can ACTIVELY do to stop the illegal immigration and begin deportation.

I know I would never vote for Hilary because she is all for amnesty and has weak ideas about stopping immigration.

But other than voting....what else can I do? What can we all do?

I'm ready for action. I would love to hear some ideas.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2008, 09:28 PM

39 posts, read 125,078 times
One thing you can do is help the Mexican Government so citizens in mexican won't come here. But I highly doubt it. They will keep coming.

Old 02-14-2008, 09:29 PM

1,281 posts, read 2,367,173 times
First realize that at no candidate will or can actually do something. It will all begin at the state level as the federal level is a bloated mass of incompetence. Focus locally by eliminating incentives and then work your way up the chain. It will work by a bottom up approach and not a top down. That's it from me in a nutshell.

Old 02-15-2008, 07:55 AM

1,304 posts, read 3,342,077 times
there is only one thing the illegals will understand..
that is brut force AT the border! They come..
because they can. Show them AT the border that
we mean business, they'll STOP.. plain and simple!
Finish the fence, patrol and secure.. use whatever
means is nessesary to SHOW no means no, you
are NOT allowed to come ILLEGALLY.. period!
There is enough National Guardsmen right now to
get the job done! Don't just put them there as look-outs..
Put them there with the authority to use whatever force
is needed to get the point acrossed... GET BACK!
Then after the fence is completed.. take all those illegals
out of OUR prisons and heave them back over where they
came from! And as time goes by.. keep deporting.. and
one day.. we will NOT have to foot the tax bills for these lowlifes!

Old 02-15-2008, 10:32 AM

402 posts, read 1,060,956 times
Quote:
Focus locally by eliminating incentives and then work your way up the chain. It will work by a bottom up approach and not a top down.
that is also what I think.

Quote:
Finish the fence, patrol and secure.. use whatever
means is nessesary to SHOW no means no, you
are NOT allowed to come ILLEGALLY.. period!
There is enough National Guardsmen right now to
get the job done! Don't just put them there as look-outs..
Put them there with the authority to use whatever force
is needed to get the point acrossed...
True, but first we have to get this point across to our politicians and get them to do it!! Unless of course we take the law into our own hands, I see a lot of talk to that effect but I don't see it happening.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration