U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2016, 07:58 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,278,864 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Down in a Hole View Post
Wow, we need to do something, this is just not good for illegal immigration...
What IS good if talking "illegal immigration" is to ENFORCE the laws against illegal aliens and those employers who knowingly hire their kind.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2016, 08:00 PM

404 posts, read 247,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
"Illegal" and "Undocumented" are so 2015. Here in Maryland it's "New Americans". At least it was until former Governor O'Malley stopped running for President.
Hey..New Americans..I like it!!

Old 05-17-2016, 07:20 PM

19,189 posts, read 14,057,966 times
They may be "Americans", just not of the US. As we know, well, some of us, we have North and South America. Not everyone is a US citizen and those without authorization are ILLEGALLY present, thus ILLEGAL alien.

The only ID they need is the paperwork that starts their deportation.

Old 05-17-2016, 08:29 PM

31,471 posts, read 14,559,147 times
Quote:
Hey..New Americans..I like it!!

Illegal aliens aren't Americans aka U.S. citizens.

Old 05-17-2016, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Illegal aliens aren't Americans aka U.S. citizens.
Thats what that guy said, new americans, i like the term!

Old 05-17-2016, 09:41 PM
NCN

21,136 posts, read 21,121,261 times
I find it amazing that known illegals can openly demonstrate on a public street and not be arrested and deported. So much for law and order and safety for legal Americans.

Sure hope Trump is serious about fixing this illegal invasion. They need to leave!

Old 05-17-2016, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
I find it amazing that known illegals can openly demonstrate on a public street and not be arrested and deported. So much for law and order and safety for legal Americans.

Sure hope Trump is serious about fixing this illegal invasion. They need to leave!
How do you know they are all illegal? Do you check every single persons id?

What they need to do and will do are two different things. They are here now, and complaining about it does nothing

Old 05-17-2016, 11:47 PM
NCN

21,136 posts, read 21,121,261 times
Quote:

What they need to do and will do are two different things. They are here now, and complaining about it does nothing
You are absolutely right. As long as we have this administration, complaining about it does nothing. That is why we need a president that will do the job he is sworn to do. I reminded this president he has sworn to enforce all the laws of America and his answer was that I had an interesting perspective. Now why would anyone expect the president to do the job he was sworn to do? Get rid of the bum and then elect someone who will do what they are supposed to do. 2017 come quickly! The disfranchised law abiding citizens of this country have had to put up with corruption long enough.

As for your question, the people I saw demonstrating said they were illegal and were demanding their rights? The only rights I know they have here in this country is the right to leave. So I called the police and asked why I was seeing people openly admit they were here illegally and they were not being arrested. LOL Evidently several other people did the same. Many people are tired of having these criminals mock our country. They have had their fun; now it will soon be our turn to laugh as they march back over the border. They have overstayed their welcome.

Last edited by NCN; 05-18-2016 at 12:03 AM..

Old 05-18-2016, 05:42 AM

Quote:
Thats what that guy said, new americans, i like the term!

You're missing the point. That isn't what illegal aliens are so it's an incorrect term.

Old 05-18-2016, 05:46 AM

Quote:

You think all we do is complain and nothing else? Why would you assume that? Many of us do plenty beyond this site to help end this travesty. Things are going to change but probably not to your liking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration