U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2016, 11:08 AM

14,207 posts, read 7,406,947 times

Advertisements

Two Illegal Aliens Jailed for Beating Minnesota Farmer to Death | LifeZette
Quote:
“Olander spent his last minutes on Earth blinded, bound, and bleeding to death on his living room floor while listening to Vergara and Benitez tear through his home.
after their sentence for brutally killing an American citizen~
Quote:
the judge said both will likely be deported,”
Despicable Endless supply of stories of illegals killing Americans. Most of the time the "illegal" status is left out of the story..

Old 05-16-2016, 11:35 AM

8,016 posts, read 8,083,147 times
Just a few miles from my MIL. Bad,sad deal....

Old 05-16-2016, 01:20 PM

5,464 posts, read 2,300,270 times
Execute them, then deport them.

Old 05-16-2016, 01:25 PM

19,899 posts, read 15,291,186 times
This chit is just Fudged up, who does not believe it is, has mental instability.

Time for this crap to stop and for the excusers to move to Mexico.

Old 05-16-2016, 03:45 PM

11,488 posts, read 5,511,317 times
What happened to that poor man was despicable and heartbreaking.

That said, sadly, this story makes a good argument against hiring illegals to work on your property. This isn't the first time that someone who hired an illegal (or hired a company that uses illegals) ended up getting killed. That's why it's very important to vet any company you hire to work on your property. Don't be afraid to ask point blank if they are licensed, bonded and insured. Also, don't be afraid to ask if their employees are either American citizens or those who are legally authorized to work in this country. Yes, it costs more to hire an honest company but in the end, it is worth the extra money for so many reasons.

Old 05-18-2016, 07:11 AM

15,578 posts, read 8,749,121 times
I'm not convinced that the men were illegals, or at least that both men were illegals. There's a lot of speculation from second-tier media and bloggers but nothing from mainstream media. One of the men had worked for a local painting company for thirteen years. In any case, it's a incredibly sad story, and I am heart-broken for Olander's family.

Old 05-18-2016, 10:11 AM

23,599 posts, read 31,152,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
What happened to that poor man was despicable and heartbreaking.

That said, sadly, this story makes a good argument against hiring illegals to work on your property. This isn't the first time that someone who hired an illegal (or hired a company that uses illegals) ended up getting killed. That's why it's very important to vet any company you hire to work on your property. Don't be afraid to ask point blank if they are licensed, bonded and insured. Also, don't be afraid to ask if their employees are either American citizens or those who are legally authorized to work in this country. Yes, it costs more to hire an honest company but in the end, it is worth the extra money for so many reasons.
Amen to that. I always do this.

Old 05-18-2016, 11:33 AM

20,612 posts, read 15,431,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
I'm not convinced that the men were illegals, or at least that both men were illegals. There's a lot of speculation from second-tier media and bloggers but nothing from mainstream media. One of the men had worked for a local painting company for thirteen years. In any case, it's a incredibly sad story, and I am heart-broken for Olander's family.
2 Twin Cities men sentenced for murder of elderly farmer - News - KFGO The Mighty 790 AM | Fargo ND, Moorhead MN

Last paragraph: Why would they be deported if they aren't illegal?

2 to be sentenced in farmer's murder | KARE11.com

Paragraph under pic of the victim: Why would he need to be deported if he wasn't illegal?

http://www.swnewsmedia.com/chaska_he...e9bcf1d22.html

Why would he be deported if he wasn't illegal?

2 Men Sentenced To 37 Years For Murder Of Elderly Farmer WCCO | CBS Minnesota

Last paragraph: Why would they be deported if they weren't illegals?

These are local news channels and news publications. CBS isn't "mainstream"? Really?

No more "sanctuary cities", no more excuses:

Minnesota

Enough. Take the blinders off - it's time to deport ALL illegals and build a wall to keep them OUT.

Old 05-18-2016, 12:17 PM

17,497 posts, read 10,125,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Two Illegal Aliens Jailed for Beating Minnesota Farmer to Death | LifeZette
after their sentence for brutally killing an American citizen~
Despicable Endless supply of stories of illegals killing Americans. Most of the time the "illegal" status is left out of the story..
I wonder why Mexico is not paying this bill, rather than the family and American taxpayers?????

They both look like well educated gang bangers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
It's a known fact in the construction trade many and I mean many are gang members working in landscaping, construction and handyman workers........be very careful who you hire and know the employees they hire. This has happened a few times in Idaho, nice people trying to help out the workers, only to be robbed down the road.

Old 05-18-2016, 12:19 PM

15,578 posts, read 8,749,121 times
Three Wolves, U.S. residents holding non immigrant visas (aka green cards) who have not yet gained citizenship can be deported.

Grounds of Deportability
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or