U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2016, 05:26 PM

4,711 posts, read 10,520,662 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Their opponent will end up the US government. You think they can outspend that?
Of course not, that's why I think they'll fold.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2016, 09:28 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,282,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Their opponent will end up the US government. You think they can outspend that?
That depends. If Hillary wins come November, you're probably right. If Trumps wins; it'll probably be a different ball game.

Old 05-27-2016, 06:28 AM

19,189 posts, read 14,062,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
^^^^
Exactly! When we were renters, we always had to fill out an application and give the landlord/management company our SSNs.

Illegals act like they are exempt from the law
Ah, no, they don't just act like they are exempt from the law, they under exempt under the law thanks to Obama. We know the solution for that too, Trump 2016!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
That depends. If Hillary wins come November, you're probably right. If Trumps wins; it'll probably be a different ball game.
Hillary is sliding under the bus again like 2008, so there is reason for hope!

Anyone that doesn't think they aren't flooding in still is WRONG. I do think they are moving further north because of the election possibilities. That is a mistake too as they will see.

Old 05-30-2016, 11:41 PM

413 posts, read 162,386 times
How is it that they ignore the law when they trespassed into this country, but suddenly gain use of the law in their favor?

I'm also tired of this whole "separating families" BS. Send the entire clan back home together, problem solved. How will the US pay to ship them home, some cry? I'm not sure, probably the same magical pot of money some seem to think is good enough to spend in order to keep them here.

It's funny how South America is comprised of 12 countries and Central America is comprised of 7 countries, yet when fleeing their supposed persecution and horrible conditions, those illegals never chose to live in any of those other surrounding countries. It's almost like... they're sure they'll get free everything in that awful, racist country to their north.

Oh, we WILL, you little spit.

Old 05-31-2016, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by manteca man View Post
How is it that they ignore the law when they trespassed into this country, but suddenly gain use of the law in their favor?

I'm also tired of this whole "separating families" BS. Send the entire clan back home together, problem solved. How will the US pay to ship them home, some cry? I'm not sure, probably the same magical pot of money some seem to think is good enough to spend in order to keep them here.

It's funny how South America is comprised of 12 countries and Central America is comprised of 7 countries, yet when fleeing their supposed persecution and horrible conditions, those illegals never chose to live in any of those other surrounding countries. It's almost like... they're sure they'll get free everything in that awful, racist country to their north.

Agreed and HOW! I don't get it either; that's 1 BIG reason why I think most illegal aliens are scammers cause like you said.

Old 05-31-2016, 07:34 AM

31,475 posts, read 14,565,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by manteca man View Post

Agreed. Note how they use their kids to gain sympathy and to spread their anti-Americanism with these ridiculous signs?

Old 05-31-2016, 07:38 AM

25,455 posts, read 23,273,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
That is what should happen every time and follow the Laws on the books. These Families do not belong here and have by passed laws intentionally.

That's a crime and we are paying for there needs!
Any judge should throw this out of court, b/c they are illegals....this is pathetic, how this country has become one of lawlessness....no one cares, if they go thru the process, but to be illegal and then file a law suit?

Now if they are in process of becoming legal and have the pertinent information, so be it....but if not, there should be no question.....

such attitudes of entitlements.....disgusting....to deliberately disobey the laws and then to file a law suit?

Old 05-31-2016, 11:02 AM

19,899 posts, read 15,287,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainBiking View Post
That's because our very own government has allowed them to feel exempt and comfortable. We also should not forget all of the businesses that hire illegals, too.

Every passing day the illegal aliens are gaining more and more confidence that they will not be touched. They've gone this far with baby steps: find employment; receive help/welfare services; receive driver's licenses; not get deported; and now the ability to sue. All of this has happened in less than 20 years. Next on the list will be amnesty. Ball game over.

Boy did you hit the nail on the head. Sad but true. Our government is so lax where illegals are concern. It is just freken unbelievable. The government has made these illegals feel more then comfortable, and given then amno for clout.

They really truly feel they are a special group of people, un believable what wusses we have become. Pull this crap in there Country, lets say American illegals for some un forsaken reason who wanted to live in Mexico, pulled the same crap that they do here, can you imagine! I can straight up imagine what they would do to American illegals.

These people have no respect, and neither do their little bratty children, who are so disrespectful to the Country who has taken them in.

Old 05-31-2016, 11:41 AM

2,423 posts, read 2,999,384 times
^^^ To your point, california-jewel, about American illegals in Mexico. Years back when my parents owned a restaurant in San Diego we had an employee that was from Puerto Vallarta. He worked as a waiter for us. During his early twenties he worked in some of the popular tourist restaurants in Puerto Vallarta. One of them was the world famous Carlos and Charlies. He said many American surfers and beach bums would fall in love with Puerto Vallarta and stay. They would rent apartments or houses and many would apply to hotels and restaurants as bartenders, waitpersons, bellboys, etc. Mexican immigration would constantly search for these illegals, detain them and ultimately deport them back to the U.S. Others would just leave Vallarta and 'hop' to another beach resort like Mazatlan, Acapulco, Ixtapa, Huatulco or Manzanillo.

Old 05-31-2016, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
they should be tarred and feathered and ridden out of town on a rail, and their lawyers with them. pos's.
Maybe not physically but; I'd def be Ok with tagging any deported illegal alien by scanning in his fingerprints and so on. Then automatic arrest IF busted in the US after sneaking back in.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or