U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2016, 04:59 PM

19,899 posts, read 15,291,186 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Maybe not physically but; I'd def be Ok with tagging any deported illegal alien by scanning in his fingerprints and so on. Then automatic arrest IF busted in the US after sneaking back in.

That really is not a bad idea, I understand from someone, that more sneak back into the Country, then we know of.

Tagging is not a bad idea, better then nothing at all. We have to start somewhere, or this pesky problem is going to spiral out of control.

You think these illegals have demands now, can you imagine if nothing is done at all. Just how bad this problem is going to be.

Why should American Citizens be subjected to this crap thus far, because our Government is such a Wuss.

Afraid to hurt there feelings, so the feelings of illegals matter more then those that were born here, we get it!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2016, 05:23 PM

10,741 posts, read 3,748,229 times
All irrelevant in housing law.

Deporting illegals is simply a different issue and does not affect housing.

Many illegals have TIDs and pay taxes. I do not believe illegals are a protected class but Hispanic is. So if the actions hit primarily on Hispanics you can expect the LL to lose.

And iit is virtually certain most of these illegals will end up permanently in the US. And the longer we delay the bigger the number gets.

Old 05-31-2016, 05:27 PM

10,381 posts, read 4,087,467 times
Quote:
Four Latino families being evicted from a mobile-home park because at least one family member is undocumented and doesn’t have a Social Security number filed a federal civil rights lawsuit Monday that advocates said could set a national precedent in fair-housing law.

The families, who live at the Waples Mobile Home Park in Fairfax County, say they and more than a dozen of their neighbors are being forced to move because the park’s managers are refusing to renew their leases if any resident in the household lacks proof of legal status.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...aborative_1_na

I'd be Ok with that IF the people suing were here illegally were kept under lock and key with immediate deportation when they lose the case.
To clarify, the people/person in question isn't an undocumented Latino. This person is an illegal alien. There is no such thing as an "undocumented Latino".

Old 05-31-2016, 10:49 PM

5,219 posts, read 4,779,726 times
It's a win-win for the lawyers - since they are funded with state and federal money along with private donations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Agreed. Note how they use their kids to gain sympathy and to spread their anti-Americanism with these ridiculous signs?
And, their youtube videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQS1WDo-Ma8

Old 06-01-2016, 06:55 AM

62,405 posts, read 27,771,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Wow. Just... wow...

Old 06-01-2016, 02:53 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,286,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
It's a win-win for the lawyers - since they are funded with state and federal money along with private donations.

And, their youtube videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQS1WDo-Ma8
Def a real good way for those people to get the Secret Services on their butts.

Old 06-01-2016, 11:35 PM

1,017 posts, read 553,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post

Many illegals have TIDs and pay taxes. I do not believe illegals are a protected class but Hispanic is. So if the actions hit primarily on Hispanics you can expect the LL to lose.

And iit is virtually certain most of these illegals will end up permanently in the US. And the longer we delay the bigger the number gets.
Amazing that Hispanics are a protected class in the US, yet outnumber Anglos in California!! Another unfair advantage Hispanics have, but then, I am not surprised. Too bad the current US immigration rules and regulations on the books are ignored. Sorta-kinda like having one's cake and eating it, too.

Old 06-02-2016, 02:27 AM
Yac

5,874 posts, read 6,292,130 times
As the thread continues remember Hispanic is not a synonym for illegal, regardless of how much some of you would apparently want it to be.
Yac.

Old 06-02-2016, 06:25 AM

19,189 posts, read 14,068,763 times
Quote:
Maybe not physically but; I'd def be Ok with tagging any deported illegal alien by scanning in his fingerprints and so on. Then automatic arrest IF busted in the US after sneaking back in.
At that point, it is a felony charge too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post

It most certainly does effect housing. Many American citizens are waiting for Section 8 housing yet it is full of anchor babies and their illegal alien relatives.

I don't understand why Hispanic is a protected class. Is Irish also a protected class. German? Dutch? Nigerian? If the people are illegal aliens, it doesn't matter what ethnicity they are, what race, what gender, what religion, ILLEGAL is just that, ILLEGAL.

Once we start e-verifying ALL jobs, interpret the 14th Amendment as it was meant to be, etc. we'll definitely thin the herd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yac View Post
As the thread continues remember Hispanic is not a synonym for illegal, regardless of how much some of you would apparently want it to be.

Yac.
The reason that "Hispanic" comes up so frequently when discussing illegal aliens is that the majority are of the "Hispanic" ancestry. Therefore, illegal alien Hispanics are the ones most often replacing the American workers, draining Medicaid, filling Section 8 housing, draining the education budgets. Because they don't blend into the population, but choose to attempt to colonize the areas where they reside, they are the first to come to mind when discussing the horrible plague that illegal immigration is.

Also, they use "Hispanic" trying to make it look like discrimination against a "race" which "Hispanic" is not a "race". Ignoring the ILLEGAL because that stands in the way of their agenda.

Demographics of Immigrants in the United States Illegally - Illegal Immigration Solutions - ProCon.org As one can see from the chart, the majority have come from Mexico, 2nd is Central/South America and then finally Asia. Has anyone seen Asians illegally present demanding equal rights, well, superior rights to American citizens?

My DIL came in legally from Asia, I also had a close friend whose family came in legally from Korea, so am familiar with the process. I have also worked with a couple of people that came in legally from Mexico.

I hope they put the names the illegal aliens that think they are above the laws of my country in a database like this one: National Illegal Alien Database for ease of enforcement when the time comes. I am convinced that those illegal aliens with driver's license will be easy to locate.

We have laws for a reason. I follow the law and expect others to do the same. I see no reason in the world to reward criminal behavior.

Old 06-02-2016, 05:49 PM

10,741 posts, read 3,748,229 times
Again. This is housing law. It is not immigration law. Hispanics are a protected class.

Some of these Hispanics may be undocumented or illegal. That does not make them criminal. In general immigration law is handled as an administrative not crmimal matter. Practically this vastly simplifies the process and vastly lowers the costs.

So housing law still covers these people whether legal or not.

These people make very low use of welfare programs such as Section 8. In fact getting in to Section 8 housing has been virtually impossible in most of the US for more than a decade. They do get some aid through their children who are, and will remain, US Citizens. And they can receive certain aid such as medical emergency treatment which the US supplies to all regardless of status as a humanitarian requirement.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or