U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 06-02-2016, 03:14 PM
 
Location: St. Louis
7,062 posts, read 5,088,818 times
Reputation: 4062

Advertisements

New Data: Immigration Surged in 2014 and 2015 | Center for Immigration Studies

"a 39 percent increase over the prior two years."

about a third, 1.1 million, were new illegal immigrants.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-02-2016, 03:45 PM
 
31,804 posts, read 14,647,757 times
Reputation: 8476
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
New Data: Immigration Surged in 2014 and 2015 | Center for Immigration Studies

"a 39 percent increase over the prior two years."

about a third, 1.1 million, were new illegal immigrants.

Yet the pro-illegals claim that illegal immigration is at net zero.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-02-2016, 03:49 PM
 
Location: NE Mississippi
11,449 posts, read 7,448,559 times
Reputation: 17030
The only possible reason for this is to insure a steady stream of new Democratic voters.
It's necessary because after a few years most people catch on and start voting Republican.

It's like a Ponzi scheme.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-02-2016, 10:33 PM
 
Location: Alaska
6,307 posts, read 4,183,475 times
Reputation: 3719
And a couple terrorists

Smuggling network guided illegal immigrants from Middle East terrorist hotbeds to U.S. border - Washington Times
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-03-2016, 10:40 AM
 
Location: St. Louis
7,062 posts, read 5,088,818 times
Reputation: 4062
Yes, and this form of terrorism:

Protesters Punch, Throw Eggs at Trump Supporters in Calif. | NBC Southern California

Obama did promise to radically transform the country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-03-2016, 01:40 PM
 
Location: Oak Park, IL
405 posts, read 359,115 times
Reputation: 315
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
Yes, and this form of terrorism:

Protesters Punch, Throw Eggs at Trump Supporters in Calif. | NBC Southern California

Obama did promise to radically transform the country.
Looks like Ronnie's Kids are getting a little out of hand huh? Wait until there's 10 million more. If Hillary gets elected, amplified versions of this are what you have to look forward to.


"Illegal Immigrants, They're Not Just Cheap Labor Anymore!"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-04-2016, 12:16 PM
 
Location: St. Louis
7,062 posts, read 5,088,818 times
Reputation: 4062
Yes, enriching America all the while.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-04-2016, 12:24 PM
 
31,804 posts, read 14,647,757 times
Reputation: 8476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicket View Post
Looks like Ronnie's Kids are getting a little out of hand huh? Wait until there's 10 million more. If Hillary gets elected, amplified versions of this are what you have to look forward to.


"Illegal Immigrants, They're Not Just Cheap Labor Anymore!"

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top