U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 06:14 PM

28,008 posts, read 46,513,745 times

Advertisements

A dozen illegal aliens were taken into custody after they were found packed into a pickup truck on a Chattanooga food store parking lot.

Chattanooga Police Department Property Crimes Investigator Mike Early received a confidential tip that approximately 12 illegal aliens (Hispanics) were being transported in a white Chevrolet pickup truck to Chattanooga to meet another Hispanic male to exchange the 12 in the truck for money.

2/15/2008 - Dozen Illegal Aliens Found Packed In Pickup Truck - Breaking News - Chattanoogan.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2008, 07:21 PM

1,448 posts, read 2,667,234 times
So I am supposed to believe all those 12 have jobs waiting for them. Amazing how us legal citizens have to hit the ground hard and wait weeks, or months to find a new job.

Old 02-15-2008, 08:08 PM

1,266 posts, read 2,228,166 times
Way to go Tennessee! And thank you to the tipster. Apparently the illegals haven't gotten the word yet, Tennessee is not going to put up with illegals.

Old 02-15-2008, 08:35 PM

97 posts, read 436,658 times
Default Deport them all

Good job Tennessee! Deport every one of those criminals. Send the costs associated with their detention to the Government of Mexico.

Old 02-15-2008, 08:39 PM

9,311 posts, read 25,773,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
A dozen illegal aliens were taken into custody after they were found packed into a pickup truck on a Chattanooga food store parking lot.
Interesting, John . . . sure sounds like SLAVERY to me.

It amazes me that the Defenders of Illegals see it any other way.

Old 02-16-2008, 02:55 AM

126 posts, read 245,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post

Chattanooga Police Department Property Crimes Investigator Mike Early received a confidential tip that approximately 12 illegal aliens (Hispanics) were being transported in a white Chevrolet pickup truck to Chattanooga to meet another Hispanic male to exchange the 12 in the truck for money.

2/15/2008 - Dozen Illegal Aliens Found Packed In Pickup Truck - Breaking News - Chattanoogan.com
You can name all the statistics you want, and blame everything on inmigrants, while turning away from the crude reality of life in the US,
yesterday, yet another mass murder took place in Illinois, this society
has turned into a scary one, these mass murders happen so frequently
that they are part of daily life in the US, are we ever going to stop and
ask ourselves why is this happening only in the US? here is a thought;

1. lack of family values and support, mainly in our white families
2. lack of community sense
3. segregated racist society
4. obsession with self
5. THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS, SUPPOUSEDLY FOR FUN, JUST TO KILL ANIMALS
WITHOUT GUILT!!!!! HOW CRUEL!!!!!!

Psychosis is not unique to the US, but when you add the above elements
it becomes a reciepe for disaster, this minority called right wing extremists,
big time supporters of the idotic organization called NRA, have a lot of blood in their hands, and until there are major changes in gun possesion/control
laws our beautiful country will continue being the land of the MASSACRE, instead of the land of the free, in the meantime I am already planning to
move to a nice upscale neighborhood with a significant Hispanic population
where I'm sure I'll feel much safer

Old 02-16-2008, 06:49 AM

1,304 posts, read 2,929,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by osomd1 View Post
You can name all the statistics you want, and blame everything on inmigrants, while turning away from the crude reality of life in the US,

4. obsession with self

big time supporters of the idotic organization called NRA, have a lot of blood in their hands, and until there are major changes in gun possesion/control
laws our beautiful country will continue being the land of the MASSACRE, instead of the land of the free, in the meantime I am already planning to
oh.. really... good for you!
and when you mean upscale.. do you mean you
are going to live in mexico?

Old 02-16-2008, 07:10 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,721,341 times
Quote:

4. obsession with self

You better hope that you will be accepted in such an upscale 'Hispanic' enclave-------most upscale Latinos here in the USA tend to align socio-economically with upscale Anglos, Asians, Blacks, etc. over lower class Latinos. Besides: in at least Latin America; upper class Hispanics oftentimes are White or at least look it.

Old 02-16-2008, 02:02 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,174,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by High Springs Gator View Post
So I am supposed to believe all those 12 have jobs waiting for them. Amazing how us legal citizens have to hit the ground hard and wait weeks, or months to find a new job.
We as Americans should learn that we can't let opportunities come to us. we have to go looking for them, even if it means moving.

Old 02-16-2008, 04:06 PM

1,266 posts, read 2,228,166 times
Quote:

4. obsession with self

HELLO! What the H does this rambling on have to do with ILLEGAL ALIENS? They aren't immigrants. Immigrants are people of all races that come here legally. And by the way I think I might just join NRA so I can make sure I can retain my right to bear arms against the kooks that are running around including the illegals. In fact, I'm planning on getting a concealed carry permit. Too many loons of all shapes, sizes and colors - exactly why we don't need more unknowns coming in.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or