Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2016, 06:11 PM

25,962 posts, read 22,120,062 times

Advertisements

My husband came across this article and I think most posting in this section knew that many of the US citizens of the Hispanic ethnicity would also want the Wall: Liberal journalist goes to southern border to see if Trump is right–what he discovers surprises everyone | BizPac Review
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2016, 07:15 PM

6,811 posts, read 6,947,168 times
Great article, and what Trump is saying all along. But too many instances of minorities being accosted or accused of being a traitor to their race if they support Trump has made many of them very quiet in their support.

Old 06-12-2016, 03:54 AM

89,006 posts, read 44,824,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
My husband came across this article and I think most posting in this section knew that many of the US citizens of the Hispanic ethnicity would also want the Wall: Liberal journalist goes to southern border to see if Trump is right–what he discovers surprises everyone | BizPac Review
“Here’s another surprising thing from the article, is that he said that Hispanics were less sympathetic towards illegal immigrants than whites,” [Joe] Scarborough [MSNBC] said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vMptxLtIUY

Exactly what a lot of us have been saying...

Old 06-13-2016, 09:30 AM

14,055 posts, read 13,937,277 times

Old 06-13-2016, 10:59 AM

6,417 posts, read 1,431,986 times
Thanks, that's great that he actually went to the border, and interviewed residents first hand. Great article , just hope Trump wins, or we will have no immigration enforcement.

Old 06-17-2016, 04:05 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,235,064 times
In an extremely rare act of actual journalism, a Liberal has a rare brush with Reality.

Old 06-17-2016, 04:49 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquietpath View Post
Great article, and what Trump is saying all along. But too many instances of minorities being accosted or accused of being a traitor to their race if they support Trump has made many of them very quiet in their support.

I have many non ignorant Hispanic Friends really good friends, who are only supporting Trump and quite a few, not a handful.

They feel no different then I about illegals, taking over this Country.

I have democrat friends voting for Trump I do not have all day to give you there reasons right now sorry. But they are. They want Trump any day over Hillary and what all her experience has not done a thing for us.

Old 06-17-2016, 05:11 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
I don't have to go to the border to know that Trump is right. We knew of a person who use to work for the Border Patrol, and I won't repeat the things we learned from him. OMG if people only knew. Believe me, Trump is more right then you know.

I said this way before he even ran for President. This person no longer works for the Border Patrol, because he could not take the crap dished to them any longer. His hands were tied, leave it at that.

Under a certain administration, these border patrol could not do the job at the level they were use to doing it, things changed drastically believe u me.

Old 06-17-2016, 08:44 PM

3,770 posts, read 6,743,495 times
I will vote for Trump. Yeah, I'm white. Most of my friends are Hispanic or Asian. Actually, I'm 3rd generation part Hispanic but am very white looking. My Hispanic friends have said the following: I don't like illegal aliens, immigrants are taking our jobs, and you have the worst Mexicans here.

Old 06-17-2016, 08:53 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,630,850 times
It would make sense that they don't want people coming into this country illegally. That makes life more difficult for them. We decided to go to Walmart today and I felt sorry for some of the Hispanic patrons there. They must think everybody hates them. They don't realize it is nothing personal. You can't blame someone for taking advantage of immigration laws when the government has allowed them to. Our government and the lack of law enforcement is the problem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration