U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 06-18-2016, 01:03 PM
 
20,611 posts, read 12,308,580 times
Reputation: 5895

Advertisements

The suspect charged with murder in connection with a vacant building fire in Los Angeles was in the United States illegally and had a string of arrests to his name -- but the feds never deported him, officials said Friday.

Johnny Sanchez, a 21-year-old citizen of Honduras, was initially arrested in 2012 for crossing the southeastern California border illegally, the Los Angeles Times reported. Authorities said they released him because he had no criminal history or previous immigration violations at the time.

Illegal immigrant charged with murder in California fire had prior arrests, was never deported

Despicable here. Just despicable.

How many more people will have to DIE at the hands of illegal aliens before the fools in government wake up and start demanding action.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-18-2016, 04:48 PM
 
31,730 posts, read 14,631,102 times
Reputation: 8458
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
The suspect charged with murder in connection with a vacant building fire in Los Angeles was in the United States illegally and had a string of arrests to his name -- but the feds never deported him, officials said Friday.

Johnny Sanchez, a 21-year-old citizen of Honduras, was initially arrested in 2012 for crossing the southeastern California border illegally, the Los Angeles Times reported. Authorities said they released him because he had no criminal history or previous immigration violations at the time.

Illegal immigrant charged with murder in California fire had prior arrests, was never deported

Despicable here. Just despicable.

How many more people will have to DIE at the hands of illegal aliens before the fools in government wake up and start demanding action.
Since when do our immigration laws state that deportation occurs only if one has a criminal history? They are supposed to be deported just based on being here illegally. How did the enforcement of our immigration laws become so twisted? Oh that's right, who has been president for the last 8 years?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-19-2016, 09:53 AM
 
Location: Kansas
19,189 posts, read 14,101,778 times
Reputation: 18141
This seems to be the "rule" rather than the "exception". How many times do we hear the same story, just different people/dates? Can you imagine what it will be like if we give these current criminals amnesty and leave the border open? Say good-bye to everything we are and everything we stand for.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-19-2016, 10:54 AM
 
292 posts, read 101,230 times
Reputation: 387
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
This seems to be the "rule" rather than the "exception". How many times do we hear the same story, just different people/dates? Can you imagine what it will be like if we give these current criminals amnesty and leave the border open? Say good-bye to everything we are and everything we stand for.
Go down to their native countries, and try to pull that crap...trust me, you would be hung! Complete double standard here.....strong boundaries and borders make for good neighbors. If you do not demand this, whether in your personal life or in societal values, you will not be respected- period!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-19-2016, 11:15 AM
 
20,611 posts, read 12,308,580 times
Reputation: 5895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celiene61 View Post
Go down to their native countries, and try to pull that crap...trust me, you would be hung! Complete double standard here.....strong boundaries and borders make for good neighbors. If you do not demand this, whether in your personal life or in societal values, you will not be respected- period!
Agreed and HOW!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-21-2016, 04:36 PM
 
719 posts, read 843,710 times
Reputation: 1252
These headlines are no longer news. This is the new reality. Same with Islamic terror attacks. They will become the norm here too. Ideas have consequences, but ultimately America elected each and every one of the officials that make these things possible.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top