U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2016, 05:13 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,282,218 times

Advertisements

Wendy Hartling's daughter Casey Chadwick was stabbed to death by an illegal immigrant from Haiti who should have been deported.

On "Fox and Friends Weekend" today, Hartling said she was struck by the fact that Obama did not say anything about illegal immigrants who commit crimes.

"He was just talking about regular immigrants that are not here legally but they are not committing any crimes," Hartling said. "It's a whole different scenario for me because my daughter was killed heinously."

Mom Whose Daughter Was Killed by Illegal Immigrant: 'The Ball's Been Dropped' | Fox News Insider

All illegal aliens are criminals. Period.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2016, 05:18 PM
NCN

21,136 posts, read 21,125,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Wendy Hartling's daughter Casey Chadwick was stabbed to death by an illegal immigrant from Haiti who should have been deported.

On "Fox and Friends Weekend" today, Hartling said she was struck by the fact that Obama did not say anything about illegal immigrants who commit crimes.

"He was just talking about regular immigrants that are not here legally but they are not committing any crimes," Hartling said. "It's a whole different scenario for me because my daughter was killed heinously."

Mom Whose Daughter Was Killed by Illegal Immigrant: 'The Ball's Been Dropped' | Fox News Insider

You are right but just wait for the labels of bigot, racist, heartless, etc. Nobody wants anything bad to happen to others but the quality of life in a civilized society can be negatively influenced by too much immigration. It needs to be kept at a controlled level. Look what happened to the American Indians. I find it concerning that Sharia law is so far from what is acceptable here. I can see a possibility of Americans being murdered in their homes if we get too many who think we should be like them or be killed. We need more guns instead of fewer guns in our homes because I saw the map of where these people are located and they are too close for comfort here.

Old 06-25-2016, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
You are right but just wait for the labels of bigot, racist, heartless, etc. Nobody wants anything bad to happen to others but the quality of life in a civilized society can be negatively influenced by too much immigration. It needs to be kept at a controlled level. Look what happened to the American Indians.
Agreed tho the American Indians also had their share of donnybrooks between the different tribes up to and including mass murders, even before 1492.

Old 06-25-2016, 05:50 PM

25,338 posts, read 37,471,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post

Sadly Obama doesn't this "daughter" as a "daughter" of his... so he doesn't seem to care or at least not care enough to speak up about it as it doesn't fits Obama's gun narrative.

Old 06-26-2016, 02:54 PM

30,405 posts, read 9,086,867 times
My God, how heartbreaking.

How many such cases will it take for people to see what's happening here? Locally, the beautiful 14-year-old girl who was buying a tree on Christmas eve 6 months ago with her dad when their car was struck by a twice-deported drunk driver from Mexico, died last week, after yet another surgery related to the accident, this one to replace part of her skull.

After the fiery crash, observant witnesses found the #!@&#!$ hiding in a nearby ditch, and dragged him out. The parents had to watch this kid, their only child, undergo months of grueling therapy, and a succession of operations. It makes me sick.

14 Year Old Girl Dies From Injuries After TWICE DEPORTED Drunk Driving Illegal Alien Hits Her

Meanwhile on the ranch, we're flying them in, we're greeting them as they're arriving daily by bus and, oh yeah, a boatload just came from Cuba, armed with machetes...and they're staying.

Wake up, sheeple.

Old 06-26-2016, 03:09 PM

11,920 posts, read 13,249,168 times
Our politicians have been holding the door wide open for these people. This apparently is their job, and we the people are paying them good money for this "service".

I want my money back, and I want my country back.

Old 06-26-2016, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
My God, how heartbreaking.

How many such cases will it take for people to see what's happening here? Locally, the beautiful 14-year-old girl who was buying a tree on Christmas eve 6 months ago with her dad when their car was struck by a twice-deported drunk driver from Mexico, died last week, after yet another surgery related to the accident, this one to replace part of her skull.

After the fiery crash, observant witnesses found the #!@&#!$ hiding in a nearby ditch, and dragged him out. The parents had to watch this kid, their only child, undergo months of grueling therapy, and a succession of operations. It makes me sick.

14 Year Old Girl Dies From Injuries After TWICE DEPORTED Drunk Driving Illegal Alien Hits Her

Meanwhile on the ranch, we're flying them in, we're greeting them as they're arriving daily by bus and, oh yeah, a boatload just came from Cuba, armed with machetes...and they're staying.

Wake up, sheeple.
That Contreras dude needs to be executed IMHO since he has such a long criminal record now topped of with 2nd degree murder.

Old 06-26-2016, 11:41 PM

21,492 posts, read 10,398,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Our politicians have been holding the door wide open for these people. This apparently is their job, and we the people are paying them good money for this "service".

I want my money back, and I want my country back.
The left wants to give America to Mexico and the Middle east.. can you imagine the muslims chopping off the heads off Mexicans..in the name of Allah.. And Mexicans parading around with Mexican flags punching the muslims around... great country ...

Old 06-27-2016, 02:32 AM

8,856 posts, read 10,312,965 times
Delahanty, were you being tongue in cheek about a boat load of Cubans?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration