Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-19-2008, 11:53 AM

6 posts, read 9,856 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
You are barking up the wrong tree here. You really need to look inside of yourself and see why it is that you care so much about criminals who trash our country and have no regard for our laws or respect for our people. You are the one who has no idea what you post about because you believe that diversity and multiculturism is the same thing and good for the country. Diversity is good. Multiculturism is not!
I do agree with you that if your a criminal you should obvouisly be punished.
like it or not, usa is multiethnic and you can't have diversity without multiculture. And there is really nothing wrong with it, you can see it china town, to india town, to ireland town, to polish town, to everything.

Last edited by Reads2MUCH; 12-19-2008 at 03:33 PM.. Reason: reference to users
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2008, 12:11 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,749,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin212 View Post
um,
It is a born right for every American to live with their spouses needless to explain. wheeew, some people
Show me, in the Constitution or the Bill of Rights, the "born right for every American to live with their spouses." I must have skipped right over that amendment during my last Constitutional Law seminar.

Wheeew, some people...

Last edited by Kele; 12-19-2008 at 12:24 PM..

Old 12-19-2008, 01:33 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,219,329 times
Quote:
um,
It is a born right for every American to live with their spouses needless to explain. wheeew, some people
Is it? What about felons jailed for their crimes?
What about Military personel stationed on ships and over seas. Many over seas billots don't allow for a spouse. Ah I know well they should have thought about that before getting married right? Wrong...
This couple had options but ignored them until it was too late. Self inflicted 100%

Old 12-19-2008, 03:01 PM

3,645 posts, read 4,926,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Is it? What about felons jailed for their crimes?
What about Military personel stationed on ships and over seas. Many over seas billots don't allow for a spouse. Ah I know well they should have thought about that before getting married right? Wrong...
This couple had options but ignored them until it was too late. Self inflicted 100%
You can't explain that to illegal lovers.

Old 12-19-2008, 03:32 PM

3,923 posts, read 3,646,342 times
Trolls taken care of for now. But we can always hope they will return with more of the same. Keeps us mods on our toes!

And get this, one was talking to him/herself. That is simply hilarious. I guess if no one will agree with you, you can always get a helping hand from, YOU!

Last edited by Reads2MUCH; 12-19-2008 at 03:47 PM..

Old 12-19-2008, 03:34 PM

974 posts, read 1,587,301 times
nicely done reads2much and thank you for your swift actions .

Old 12-19-2008, 03:35 PM

974 posts, read 1,587,301 times
the simple point of the matter is, she was here illegally. when they fell in love, the citizen should have sent her home and made her come through legally. then there woulnt have been a problem.

Old 12-19-2008, 03:51 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,429,775 times
Quote:
I do agree with you that if your a criminal you should obvouisly be punished.
like it or not, usa is multiethnic and you can't have diversity without multiculture. And there is really nothing wrong with it, you can see it china town, to india town, to ireland town, to polish town, to everything.
Diversty is only good when it's used properly. Which has'nt been done for decades.
Not one country has survived with multiculturalism. Multiulturalism is the beginning of the end for any country that allows it.
Noone wins.

Prove me different..

Old 12-19-2008, 03:52 PM

3,645 posts, read 4,926,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
Diversty is nly good when it's used properly. Which has'nt been done for decades.
Not one country has survived with multiculturalism. Multiulturalism is the beginning of the end for any country that allowing it.
noone wins.
You are exactly correct!!!

Old 12-19-2008, 03:53 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,219,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaerin View Post
the simple point of the matter is, she was here illegally. when they fell in love, the citizen should have sent her home and made her come through legally. then there woulnt have been a problem.
But but where is the bleeding heart story in that?????
That would have been acting in a responsible way...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration