U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 01:34 PM

1,999 posts, read 1,182,711 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
You would reward this woman for being a law breaker?
Poor Kev loves the illegals and would allow them to continue to break our laws and would go outof his way to help the poor illegal.

Deport them all, married, not married, with children, without children.

No excuse for anyone to break our laws and better yet, if an illegal breaks OUR LAWS, its deportation with NO CHANCE of ever becoming a US citizen ever. Should be a law, you break our laws and have a criminal record of doing so, you are gone for good. End of story.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2008, 08:23 AM

3 posts, read 7,590 times
I am in the a similar situation. I am a US citizen i am in love w/a illegal mexican we are set to marry in 4 months. I already know that i in effect will be exiled from the US at least to live full time and I am angry about this. Is this going to stop me from having a life with him and having children? NO, but I never wanted to raise my children in Mexico. The government needs to consider the consequences of these new immigration laws. The Children are US citizens and will come back to this country at a later date and have different ideas from growing up in another culture they will be upset at the U.S. By the way i am a multi millionaire and can support my husband without him ever having to work but he still cant get a visa

Old 02-20-2008, 08:29 AM

407 posts, read 714,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maythompson View Post
I am in the a similar situation. I am a US citizen i am in love w/a illegal mexican we are set to marry in 4 months. I already know that i in effect will be exiled from the US at least to live full time and I am angry about this. Is this going to stop me from having a life with him and having children? NO, but I never wanted to raise my children in Mexico. The government needs to consider the consequences of these new immigration laws. The Children are US citizens and will come back to this country at a later date and have different ideas from growing up in another culture they will be upset at the U.S. By the way i am a multi millionaire and can support my husband without him ever having to work but he still cant get a visa
So sorry...stop whimpering and realize that actions have consequences. Your supposed fiance should have thought about his problems before he decided it was ok to break our laws. Glad to know that you will leave with him.

Old 02-20-2008, 08:35 AM

10,716 posts, read 31,030,974 times
Quote:
Your a multi-millionaire, young enough to have children, in love with a illegal alien...really?

Old 02-20-2008, 08:37 AM

2,065 posts, read 3,173,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
Your a multi-millionaire, young enough to have children, in love with a illegal alien...really?
Must've been an inheritance in there somewhere...

Old 02-20-2008, 08:40 AM

407 posts, read 714,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
Exactly what I was thinking.

Old 02-20-2008, 08:47 AM

13,387 posts, read 16,200,288 times
Asta La Vista!!!
Have a good time and don't forget to write.

Old 02-20-2008, 09:43 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Quote:
Your fiance broke the law just by his presense here the USA.

With your millions; you can live in the Polanca (sp) district of Mexico City-------which is comparable to Beverly Hills.

Sorry; I have no sympathy for you whatsoever

Old 02-20-2008, 10:54 AM

13,387 posts, read 16,200,288 times
Boo Hoo Hoo!
Let's play the violin!

We won't be throwing either of you a farewell Party.

Old 02-20-2008, 11:10 AM

10,716 posts, read 31,030,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
Boo Hoo Hoo!
Let's play the violin!

We won't be throwing either of you a farewell Party.
The "I'm in love with an illegal alien and I'm a millionaire" story strains my idea of credibility.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or