Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-19-2008, 04:57 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,672,493 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaerin View Post
the simple point of the matter is, she was here illegally. when they fell in love, the citizen should have sent her home and made her come through legally. then there woulnt have been a problem.
Yes. You would have to wonder why that wasn't done.

I think sometimes citizens like to hold a certain power over their illegal partners and spouses. Any misstep and they can call "la migra" on them.

There is a perfectly legal approach, Americans can marry foreign citizens but there are proper procedures to follow. If someone chooses not to comply with the law, you can suspect they have their own reasons and usually selfish for not doing so.

Someone here illegally that has not committed any other crimes or those crimes are not known, can simply return home and do things the right way -- like so many others have and are doing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2008, 05:12 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,120,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reads2MUCH View Post
Trolls taken care of for now. But we can always hope they will return with more of the same. Keeps us mods on our toes!

And get this, one was talking to him/herself. That is simply hilarious. I guess if no one will agree with you, you can always get a helping hand from, YOU!
Thank you for Troll patrol!

Old 12-20-2008, 12:49 AM

6 posts, read 9,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Thank you for Troll patrol!
Well it worked. Arizona, it's not hard to set you on a rage.
By the way postings that are deleted just satisfies me that my point has been delivered and noticed in depth.

Anyways,
You have to start learning that in a perfect world things will be your way, but for now you live in today's reality and there's nothing you or I can do to change it.

Old 12-20-2008, 06:03 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,120,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin212 View Post
Well it worked. Arizona, it's not hard to set you on a rage.
By the way postings that are deleted just satisfies me that my point has been delivered and noticed in depth.

Anyways,
You have to start learning that in a perfect world things will be your way, but for now you live in today's reality and there's nothing you or I can do to change it.
Let me put it this way: I try to avoid violating the ToS here..............out of respect for both this website as well as the more civil posters here.

Helping to take out flagrant Trolls (both anti illegal immigration as well as pro) OTOH.....................

Old 12-20-2008, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Let me put it this way: I try to avoid violating the ToS here..............out of respect for both this website as well as the more civil posters here.

Helping to take out flagrant Trolls (both anti illegal immigration as well as pro) OTOH.....................
lets just face it
your a

MOD wannabe

Old 12-20-2008, 12:21 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,405,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
Diversty is only good when it's used properly. Which has'nt been done for decades.
Not one country has survived with multiculturalism. Multiulturalism is the beginning of the end for any country that allows it.
Noone wins.

Prove me different..
Excellent points and ITA. Sorry I have to spread the love before I rep you again.

Old 12-20-2008, 12:33 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,747,161 times
Quote:
lets just face it
your a

MOD wannabe
For someone with only four posts--you sure seem to have made alot of assumptions about the folks on this forum with whom you've had only minimal interaction.

Old 12-20-2008, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
For someone with only four posts--you sure seem to have made alot of assumptions about the folks on this forum with whom you've had only minimal interaction.

well jee,
for someone to take the time and count how many posts i've written.. well wow i'm flattered. I feel like a celebrity already. Thank you

Old 12-20-2008, 07:21 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,213,219 times
Quote:
well jee,
for someone to take the time and count how many posts i've written.. well wow i'm flattered. I feel like a celebrity already. Thank you
Do you have anything of substance to say???

Old 12-21-2008, 12:13 AM

974 posts, read 1,586,760 times
Quote:
well jee,

pssst.... we didnt count... it tells you in the upper right hand corner. and if you have nothing to say, please say nothing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration