Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-18-2008, 07:48 AM

407 posts, read 800,063 times

Advertisements

THE FOLLOWING IMMIGRATION LAWS ARE PROPOSED...

1 There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools.
2. All ballots will be in this nation's language.
3.. All government business will be conducted in our language.
4. Non-residents will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here.
5. Non-citizens will NEVER be able to hold political office.
6 Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps,
no health care, or other government assistance programs. Any burden will be
deported.
7. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount at least equal to
40,000 times the daily minimum wage.
8. If foreigners come here and buy land... options will be restricted. Certain
parcels including waterfront property are reserved for citizens naturally born into
this country.
9.. Foreigners may have no protests; no demonstrations, no waving of a foreign flag,
no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his policies. These will
lead to deportation.
10. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be actively hunted &, when
caught, sent to jail until your deportation can be arranged. All assets will be
taken from you..
Harsh, you say?.......

The above laws are current immigration laws of MEXICO.

When are we going to wake up?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2008, 11:21 AM

3,432 posts, read 2,949,756 times
Oh no, but if these laws are approved by the U.S Government the president of Mexico will fly over here again and whine about them. What a hypocrite.

Old 02-18-2008, 04:39 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,371,184 times
EM, PL, I never have been able to understand why, when Mexico officials come to the US to tell us what we need to do, why, do our officials never bring this up? They just smile, shake their hands and agree that, yes, things need to change. They never, to my knowledge, bring up the fact that Mexico wouldn't stand for this, but, they have the nerve to tell us we have no business following our own laws?

Old 02-18-2008, 08:59 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,120,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
EM, PL, I never have been able to understand why, when Mexico officials come to the US to tell us what we need to do, why, do our officials never bring this up? They just smile, shake their hands and agree that, yes, things need to change. They never, to my knowledge, bring up the fact that Mexico wouldn't stand for this, but, they have the nerve to tell us we have no business following our own laws?
One name: Jorge Bush

Old 02-18-2008, 11:49 PM

25,080 posts, read 16,322,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthMother1951 View Post
THE FOLLOWING IMMIGRATION LAWS ARE PROPOSED...

1 There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools.
2. All ballots will be in this nation's language.
3.. All government business will be conducted in our language.
4. Non-residents will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here.
5. Non-citizens will NEVER be able to hold political office.
6 Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps,
no health care, or other government assistance programs. Any burden will be
deported.
7. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount at least equal to
40,000 times the daily minimum wage.
8. If foreigners come here and buy land... options will be restricted. Certain
parcels including waterfront property are reserved for citizens naturally born into
this country.
9.. Foreigners may have no protests; no demonstrations, no waving of a foreign flag,
no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his policies. These will
lead to deportation.
10. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be actively hunted &, when
caught, sent to jail until your deportation can be arranged. All assets will be
taken from you..
Harsh, you say?.......

The above laws are current immigration laws of MEXICO.

When are we going to wake up?
Wow here I was thinking what brilliant person thought this up...and now u tell me it is Mexico...I totally agree with all of the above except #9. What if the president is an idiot who's policies suck and his approval rating is below sea level? It would be impossible to keep your mouth shut in that kind of a situation, but America does needs to wake up before we mutate into the occupied territories of Mexico. After all the President of Mexico is already acting as if California belongs to him.

Old 02-19-2008, 12:32 AM

413 posts, read 909,378 times
I'm on board with most of those. #9 is terrible, though.

I'm pretty sure those aren't exactly professional translations of Mexican law. "Bad-mouth" isn't a word used in the translation business.

Old 02-28-2008, 07:28 AM

157 posts, read 309,844 times
Angry Logic

Another rule that needs added is that Mexicans are not allowed to send money to Mexico. At the Post Offices $500. money orders are being sent to Mexico. Then these same people collect food stamps, free rent, WIC, and anything else welfare has to offer. I personally witnessed a young couple sending $4,000. This is crazy!!!! They were also driving a new pick-up. How many Americans get welfare and have a new pick-up? None that I ever saw.They say they send money to their families. Once it said on CNN that American Money was the Number 1 Import to Mexico. After witnessing this I believe it. But, the American worker is taxed. These people don't pay taxes. It is a DISGRACE!!!!

Old 02-28-2008, 07:54 AM

157 posts, read 309,844 times
Angry Logic

AN AMERICAN CITIZEN HAD A BRAIN TUMOR. She was denied Disability and later died. A mexican has disability walks around all day. WHY? He says he's bored!!!! So he rents movies to pass the time. Sends a lot of his money to Mexico. WHY? Says he don't need all of it. There is so many horror stories of Americans dying and have claims for disability. They are all denied. It is the same with Veterans fighting for pensions they will NEVER GET!!! People working for social security offices should be ashamed but I don't think they even care. One person said there is a denial stamp and an approval stamp. They take the denial stamp and use it all day. They said they can't expect us to read all these papers. You know, I can see this happening. Otherwise when you read "BRAIN TUMOR" any normal person would APPROVE the poor person.But. this woman was denied! AND SHE DIED WITH NO HELP!!

Old 02-28-2008, 08:54 AM

9,319 posts, read 18,740,820 times
Let us see if the USA can draft these into law. I can see the protests now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration