Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2016, 03:08 PM

13,580 posts, read 15,582,077 times

Advertisements

I don't understand this...

Why hasn't that self-proclaimed illegal alien who's made a documentary for MTV about how evil and "racist" the U.S. is, and who has been a guest on various Fox News shows, been apprehended? Can't somebody simply approach him and make a citizen's arrest and detain him until ICE arrives? Why can't self-professed "conservative" Fox News, who is allegedly "Look Out for You ®", do this? Is Fox a sanctuary television network? Are they looking out for the illegals as well? Anti-Trump Meggers had the MTV illegal on her show just a few days ago, and I'm thinking, "Again with this? Is that hair color oozing into your brain? Would you do your duty as an American, which trumps (no pun intended) your journalist duties and get that guy?"

What gives?

Yeah, I know the deal...this post is 100% rhetorical...but still...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2016, 03:53 PM

7,687 posts, read 5,103,716 times
Because Obama loves illegals, illegal cubans, third worlders, muslim "refugees", and the destruction of america

Old 07-20-2016, 05:29 PM

62,727 posts, read 28,935,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post

Why hasn't that self-proclaimed illegal alien who's made a documentary for MTV about how evil and "racist" the U.S. is, and who has been a guest on various Fox News shows, been apprehended? Can't somebody simply approach him and make a citizen's arrest and detain him until ICE arrives? Why can't self-professed "conservative" Fox News, who is allegedly "Look Out for You ®", do this? Is Fox a sanctuary television network? Are they looking out for the illegals as well? Anti-Trump Meggers had the MTV illegal on her show just a few days ago, and I'm thinking, "Again with this? Is that hair color oozing into your brain? Would you do your duty as an American, which trumps (no pun intended) your journalist duties and get that guy?"

What gives?

While I don't understand why Fox would put an illegal alien on their show it would do no good to call ICE because they have been instructed by Obama not to detain any illegal aliens unless they are "convicted"
criminals.

Old 07-20-2016, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
While I don't understand why Fox would put an illegal alien on their show it would do no good to call ICE because they have been instructed by Obama not to detain any illegal aliens unless they are "convicted"
criminals.
But if I place somebody under a citizen's arrest, aren't law enforcement officers obligated to come and resolve the situation?

Old 07-21-2016, 06:23 AM

6,415 posts, read 1,409,730 times
ICE Tip Line: 1-866-347-2423

Old 07-21-2016, 06:33 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,771,171 times
Quote:

What gives?

I don't know which one you're referring to, but so much for the Big Lie that illegal aliens are living in the shadows.

Old 07-21-2016, 07:14 AM

62,727 posts, read 28,935,937 times
Quote:
But if I place somebody under a citizen's arrest, aren't law enforcement officers obligated to come and resolve the situation?

They would probably turn it over to ICE since it's an immigration issue but unless the illegal has a criminal record they won't do anything either under Obama's current policies.

Old 07-21-2016, 07:36 AM

25,788 posts, read 21,942,589 times
If I entered a country illegally and it was "evil and racist", I would cart my butt back to where I came from. I suppose the restrictions on some freebies was considered an issue.

Haven't seen this particular illegal alien, but do see many here all the time They should have no voice here.

Old 07-21-2016, 08:03 AM

2,141 posts, read 1,379,774 times
Because the Democratic party has given up on caring about us. Only about votes.

Old 07-21-2016, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
If I entered a country illegally and it was "evil and racist", I would cart my butt back to where I came from. I suppose the restrictions on some freebies was considered an issue.

Haven't seen this particular illegal alien, but do see many here all the time They should have no voice here.
This is the guy:

MTV to Air

I've seen him on television innumerable times. And apparently nobody at any of the television studios he's been in can place him under citizen's arrest.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration