U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2016, 01:19 PM

18,583 posts, read 13,704,790 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
The Dems are the definition of a Hypocrite.

I saw a photo this morning on facebook from Mike Pence from the DNC that read " Attention All Delegates, photo ID is required for credential pick up, Please have photo ID out and ready"

Pence commented "If the Dems think that to require a photo ID to vote is racist, why do they require a ID to enter the convention?"

HYPOCRITES !

I think it is terrific that the Dems want to champion the rights of the little guy and give them a voice at the big table BUT NOT AT THE EXPENSE OF THE REST OF US !

We have laws for a reason and the Dems seem to think nothing of bending or even breaking them.

The DNC willingly harbored an illegal alien at their convention. What will they do next bring a member of isis to the podium to let him tell us all how great islam is and how we are all infidels?
"What will they do next bring a member of isis to the podium to let him tell us all how great islam is"

Then demonize Christians for not wanting to convert and tell then they are responsible for their own deaths when they don't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2016, 01:24 PM

11,832 posts, read 7,718,890 times
What a joke, in what country do they let an illegal speak for a national party. You go to any EU and Asia country and illegals will be boo'ed and carried away in cuffs. That's how other countries handle illegals.

Old 07-28-2016, 03:57 PM

31,697 posts, read 14,614,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimrob1 View Post
I thought it was a disgrace and shut it off. It was an insult to the millions of immigrants that have come here legally. Including my own family that came from Ireland to Boston. I never see them mention anything, about legal iimmgrants. People that immediately needed to ft in and adjust to life here. People that had to wait their turn to come here.

A country that can't maintain its borders, and stoops to the level the DNC did. In my opinion doesn't care about its law abiding citizens at all.

I totally agree. Another turn off to me was that the mother here illegally couldn't even speak English after being in our country for at least ten years. They take so much from our country but yet don't even bother to assimilate into our society.

Old 07-29-2016, 07:38 AM

6,682 posts, read 11,912,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I totally agree. Another turn off to me was that the mother here illegally couldn't even speak English after being in our country for at least ten years. They take so much from our country but yet don't even bother to assimilate into our society.
I agree. I have voted Democrat since I was old enough to vote. This convention has disgusted me so much, and I watched little of it. That I cannot vote for Clinton. I agree with some of Trumps views, but I doubt I could vote for him either. There must be plenty of us in the same predicament. Plenty of us across the country. I have never seen a more oddball election year than this one. Voting for the lesser of evil is very difficult for me in this one.

Old 07-29-2016, 07:34 PM

18,583 posts, read 13,704,790 times
Quote:
I agree. I have voted Democrat since I was old enough to vote. This convention has disgusted me so much, and I watched little of it. That I cannot vote for Clinton. I agree with some of Trumps views, but I doubt I could vote for him either. There must be plenty of us in the same predicament. Plenty of us across the country. I have never seen a more oddball election year than this one. Voting for the lesser of evil is very difficult for me in this one.
Same here. Voted for Clinton in the 90s. Sat the next one out. If Hillary is just a continuation of Obama, expect more ISIS attacks and every Illegal in this country to become a citizen

Old 07-29-2016, 08:08 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,301,713 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Same here. Voted for Clinton in the 90s. Sat the next one out. If Hillary is just a continuation of Obama, expect more ISIS attacks and every Illegal in this country to become a citizen
Agreed. I'm going with Trump but; I DON'T care for the dude, either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or