U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 02-20-2008, 01:40 PM
 
3 posts, read 13,851 times
Reputation: 10

Advertisements

It Is A Shame That The Only Thing That Come To Your Heads Is That A Hispanic (latino) Is Mexican And That The Only Thing That Can Come From Us Are Bad Things. People In Usa Are Bless For Having Such A Beautiful Country And Don't Take Care Of What You Have So Here We Come Hispanics With Education And The Desire Of Success To Help You Keeping What You Don't Know How To Keep, (your Country). This Land Was Made And Will Be Always Represented By The Inmigrants. Maybe You Forgot That. And Stop The Stereotypes Educate Yourself About The Thruth Behind The Latino Culture. And Like It Or Not We Are Here To Stay.

 
Old 02-20-2008, 01:41 PM
 
207 posts, read 373,133 times
Reputation: 98
You're simple minded. Do you understand "cause and effect"?

So I guess all those black folk getting gun downed isn't really happening now is it?
 
Old 02-20-2008, 01:41 PM
 
Location: Arizona
2,065 posts, read 3,175,726 times
Reputation: 391
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Facts from who? I do consider running street battles, civil unrest and U.S collapsing if hispanics become a majority as fear mongering.
Running street battles are happening all the time in LA and other large urban centers, video of civil unrest can be seen on YouTube without even looking for it. If you look at the effect illegal immigration has had and is having on this nation, you can legitimately see the slow-motion collapse as it happens. Schools, hospitals and jails are ALL groaning under the weight of 40 million illegals, and 90% of those illegals are indeed Hispanic/Latino.

That's not 'fear-mongering', that's a rational assessment of what's happening.
 
Old 02-20-2008, 01:44 PM
 
Location: Arizona
2,065 posts, read 3,175,726 times
Reputation: 391
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisces32724 View Post
It Is A Shame That The Only Thing That Come To Your Heads Is That A Hispanic (latino) Is Mexican And That The Only Thing That Can Come From Us Are Bad Things. People In Usa Are Bless For Having Such A Beautiful Country And Don't Take Care Of What You Have So Here We Come Hispanics With Education And The Desire Of Success To Help You Keeping What You Don't Know How To Keep, (your Country). This Land Was Made And Will Be Always Represented By The Inmigrants. Maybe You Forgot That. And Stop The Stereotypes Educate Yourself About The Thruth Behind The Latino Culture. And Like It Or Not We Are Here To Stay.
If capitalizing every word you type is a sign of intelligence you must be a member of Mensa.
 
Old 02-20-2008, 01:54 PM
 
4,828 posts, read 6,793,608 times
Reputation: 620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Palpatein View Post
You're simple minded. Do you understand "cause and effect"?

So I guess all those black folk getting gun downed isn't really happening now is it?
And I guess the black gangs are not gunning down latinos either right?
 
Old 02-20-2008, 02:02 PM
 
4,828 posts, read 6,793,608 times
Reputation: 620
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
Running street battles are happening all the time in LA and other large urban centers, video of civil unrest can be seen on YouTube without even looking for it. If you look at the effect illegal immigration has had and is having on this nation, you can legitimately see the slow-motion collapse as it happens. Schools, hospitals and jails are ALL groaning under the weight of 40 million illegals, and 90% of those illegals are indeed Hispanic/Latino.

That's not 'fear-mongering', that's a rational assessment of what's happening.
How are the jails suffering or "groaning under the weight" when according to the BJS, 6.4 percent of all state and federal inmates at midyear 2005 were "noncitizens." ?

Illegal immigrants are hardly the source of our education or school problems, same applies to the hospitals.
 
Old 02-20-2008, 02:11 PM
 
1,448 posts, read 2,659,923 times
Reputation: 690
Blacknight before illegals began settling into African American neighberhoods in large numbers Black and Latino relations were good. There was bound to be tension. Blame the cheap labor advocates.
 
Old 02-20-2008, 02:13 PM
 
56 posts, read 85,288 times
Reputation: 25
America will turn into a hole. But Whites will be expected not to say anything, and to "live" with it being a hole. There goes the U.S. down the toilet.
 
Old 02-20-2008, 02:15 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,637,375 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisces32724 View Post
It Is A Shame That The Only Thing That Come To Your Heads Is That A Hispanic (latino) Is Mexican And That The Only Thing That Can Come From Us Are Bad Things. People In Usa Are Bless For Having Such A Beautiful Country And Don't Take Care Of What You Have So Here We Come Hispanics With Education And The Desire Of Success To Help You Keeping What You Don't Know How To Keep, (your Country). This Land Was Made And Will Be Always Represented By The Inmigrants. Maybe You Forgot That. And Stop The Stereotypes Educate Yourself About The Thruth Behind The Latino Culture. And Like It Or Not We Are Here To Stay.
If the Hispanics/Latinos are legal that is one thing----------an illegal immigrant of any race/ethnicity is just that--------a lawbreaker and will be dealt with accordingly.

Look at the multiplying laws punishing employers, etc. for knowingly hiring illegals.
 
Old 02-20-2008, 02:17 PM
 
4,828 posts, read 6,793,608 times
Reputation: 620
The OP asked about a hispanic majority, not an illegal hispanic majority.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top