Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-20-2008, 03:12 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,593,697 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
The OP stated that Mexicans are a majority here in California. Then he said "just in his city". California used to belong to Mexico, so before, yes they were the majority. Now? In some areas, but in general Whites are still the majority.
California belonged to Mexico for a whole 24 years, and prior to that it was Spain's. Are you trying to say that all those Spaniards became Mexicans in a generation, or does the linguistic commonality determine country of origin? After Mexico gained it's independence from Spain did it exercise any CONTROL of the territory, or like with Texas were the Mexicans too afraid of the 'natives' to do much with the place?

Old 02-20-2008, 03:26 PM

2,010 posts, read 2,371,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisces32724 View Post
It Is A Shame That The Only Thing That Come To Your Heads Is That A Hispanic (latino) Is Mexican And That The Only Thing That Can Come From Us Are Bad Things. People In Usa Are Bless For Having Such A Beautiful Country And Don't Take Care Of What You Have So Here We Come Hispanics With Education And The Desire Of Success To Help You Keeping What You Don't Know How To Keep, (your Country). This Land Was Made And Will Be Always Represented By The Inmigrants. Maybe You Forgot That. And Stop The Stereotypes Educate Yourself About The Thruth Behind The Latino Culture. And Like It Or Not We Are Here To Stay.
A word of advise; If you're going to tell people to educate themselves, perhaps you should first learn proper grammer and stop capitalizing every word in a sentence.

And as far as your "we're here to stay" comment, that's fine, as long as said Latinos assimilate and want to be Americans. If there ever comes a time where this country is under attack by people trying to turn it into Mexico, Americans like me will take up arms and fight to the death before we ever let that happen, so I hope your comment wasn't to imply that Mexico is taking over, "like it or not".

Old 02-20-2008, 03:58 PM

327 posts, read 755,211 times
I don't think that much will change. They may have more power when it comes to voting, but that's it.

Where I live whites are already the minority. Nobody seems to notice or even care. People's lives go on just like they normally would.

Old 02-20-2008, 04:07 PM

208 posts, read 412,158 times
To RocketPower:

Social interactions are dynamic, in constant flux. Not 100% across the board every area will be a bad spot. However as their population reaches critical mass the overall picture will be a majority demographic who's mad as hell because they can't afford nice cars and homes in nice neighborhoods. They'll be envious of you, rich gringo. They'll resent you while their camarades must labor in the hot sun all their lives. They're going to be easily swayed by "pro latino" rhetoric just as they are in latin America. They'll be easily swayed by communist rhetoric just as they are in latin America. Do some research on latino gangs, check out their "brown power" website, discussion boards, youtube videos, gang-videos, check out LaRaza, Azatlan, Mecha - IT WILL OPEN YOUR EYES.

It will be like taking the "blue matrix pill" that'll let you see what's really on the horizon.

Old 02-20-2008, 04:22 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,748,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Palpatein View Post
To RocketPower:

Social interactions are dynamic, in constant flux. Not 100% across the board every area will be a bad spot. However as their population reaches critical mass the overall picture will be a majority demographic who's mad as hell because they can't afford nice cars and homes in nice neighborhoods. They'll be envious of you, rich gringo. They'll resent you while their camarades must labor in the hot sun all their lives. They're going to be easily swayed by "pro latino" rhetoric just as they are in latin America. They'll be easily swayed by communist rhetoric just as they are in latin America. Do some research on latino gangs, check out their "brown power" website, discussion boards, youtube videos, gang-videos, check out LaRaza, Azatlan, Mecha - IT WILL OPEN YOUR EYES.

It will be like taking the "blue matrix pill" that'll let you see what's really on the horizon.
You've been listening to too much Mike Savage.

Old 02-20-2008, 04:30 PM

You know, I like most of what he has to say but I haven't listened to him in a long time.

Old 02-20-2008, 05:16 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,131,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroGuy View Post
I think in about 20 years or less we're gonna have a "Kosovo" situation here in the southwest.
I doubt that to be honest: between the tightening anti illegal immigrant laws as well as Mexico's barely above replacement level birthrate.......

At least not here in Arizona: this state (at least Phoenix and points further north) is becoming very unfriendly to illegals.......

Old 02-20-2008, 06:10 PM

To ArizonaBear:

Actually the fertility rate has reduced in Mexico, true. However that fertility rate is sky high here in the US. I don't have stats at the moment. Also, if you do some networking, you'll hear people report from their areas ALL OVER THE USA that illegals are averaging 4 kids minimum - AT LEAST!

My area is overrun and the three towns near where I live are filling up with them. You see those women everywhere, pregnant with at least 4 kids. On average you see about 5 kids. That's the same reports from all over the country. They're hellbent on reconquest. There's been plenty of "baby boom" stories and reports where most major hospitals are reporting 40-50% of the babies there probably belong to illegals.

As for state laws, so Arizona got rid of most of their illegals. Big deal. Those illegals will just move to another US state. And once Arizona goes through a couple of election cycles, another politician will invite them all back. It's just a matter of time. There's a lot of turncoats here in America. Plus ... you have to factor in what the Presidential candidates will do for this situation.

One more thing ... many illegals are flooding in from other latin America (south America, central American) countries which are jam packed with tens of millions of uneducated, poor, desperate people ready to flood into America.

Old 02-20-2008, 06:23 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,555,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Palpatein View Post
To ArizonaBear:

Actually the fertility rate has reduced in Mexico, true. However that fertility rate is sky high here in the US. I don't have stats at the moment. Also, if you do some networking, you'll hear people report from their areas ALL OVER THE USA that illegals are averaging 4 kids minimum - AT LEAST!

My area is overrun and the three towns near where I live are filling up with them. You see those women everywhere, pregnant with at least 4 kids. On average you see about 5 kids. That's the same reports from all over the country. They're hellbent on reconquest. There's been plenty of "baby boom" stories and reports where most major hospitals are reporting 40-50% of the babies there probably belong to illegals.
.[/color]
This doesn't sound like most of our society---it sounds like shopping at K-Mart. (I'm not sure why it takes 7 people to run one shopping cart, but that's the way it's done, apparently)...

Old 02-20-2008, 08:01 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,131,207 times
Birthrate for Mexican sourced Hispanics (legal and illegal) in the USA is under 3 per woman; SOB the birthrate is under 2.4.

More and more; I see Mestizo Hispanic couples with but 1 or 2 kids.......seeing 4 or more per woman is becoming downright rare here in Arizona------and, I am referring to a year ago prior to our Employer Sanctions Law.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration