Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-19-2008, 11:12 AM

140 posts, read 293,896 times

Advertisements

This is nothing new, but I think I should post it anyway. Another illegal whacks innocent victims. Welcome to the USA. The blood of victims of illegal alien crimes rests upon those who push for open borders (a/k/a/ Bush, Obama, Hillary, McCain, Bill Clinton, etc).

Wanted for Murder: Jorge Lopez-Orozco

Monday , February 18, 2008

Jorge Lopez-Orozco, an illegal immigrant living with his wife and children in Idaho, called up his ex-girlfriend in the summer of 2002 and pleaded with her to get back with him.

A few weeks later, on August 11, some Air Force members were driving around a remote area about 23 miles outside of Elmore County. They came upon a burned-out car, and they found human remains inside.
The charred remains were so badly decomposed, it took DNA testing for authorities to determine that they were the bodies of Ramirez and her sons, Miguel and Ricardo. The three had been shot before the car was set on fire.

But wait... the illegals just want jobs.... yeah right!! They also want to ropb, rape, and kill people in the USA!!

FOXNews.com - Wanted for Murder: Jorge Lopez-Orozco - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

http://www.foxnews.com/images/root_i...mostwanted.jpg

Last edited by da jammer; 02-19-2008 at 04:25 PM.. Reason: copyright issues on the posted pic
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2008, 01:55 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,949,442 times
This guy is just sick, he's on the FBI's most wanted list. But wait.. are all illegals like this? Of course not, thats like saying are all Chinese people smart.

Old 02-19-2008, 02:00 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,413,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
This guy is just sick, he's on the FBI's most wanted list. But wait.. are all illegals like this? Of course not, thats like saying are all Chinese people smart.
I must have missed the part of the OP's post where he said that all illegals are like this. Let me scroll back .....

Yep, just re-read the OP. No mention of "all illegals are like this". So why make this claim, Pro?

Old 02-19-2008, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
I must have missed the part of the OP's post where he said that all illegals are like this. Let me scroll back .....

Yep, just re-read the OP. No mention of "all illegals are like this". So why make this claim, Pro?
Why this claim? Ignorance.

Old 02-19-2008, 02:04 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,413,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
Why this claim? Ignorance.
Ignorance? Your own?

Considering I was inquiring about the claim YOU made, which was never in the OP to begin with.

Old 02-19-2008, 02:11 PM

15,216 posts, read 30,543,784 times
Was Ted Bundy an illegal immigrant?

Last edited by da jammer; 02-19-2008 at 04:03 PM.. Reason: removed offensive language

Old 02-19-2008, 02:29 PM

9,599 posts, read 31,683,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyRockets View Post
This is nothing new, but I think I should post it anyway. Another illegal whacks innocent victims. Welcome to the USA. The blood of victims of illegal alien crimes rests upon those who push for open borders (a/k/a/ Bush, Obama, Hillary, McCain, Bill Clinton, etc).

I could not agree more, Johnny!

Scenarios such as this happen far too often to be ignored by our pandering spineless leaders.

Old 02-19-2008, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Ignorance? Your own?

Considering I was inquiring about the claim YOU made, which was never in the OP to begin with.

Quote:
But wait... the illegals just want jobs.... yeah right!! They also want to ropb, rape, and kill people in the USA!!
That was a general statement.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration