U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-02-2016, 04:38 PM
 
11,538 posts, read 5,523,897 times
Reputation: 9888

Advertisements

Border Patrol's website offers advice on eluding ... Border Patrol | Fox News

From the link:

Safety and sanctuary can generally be found at schools, churches, hospitals and protests, where Customs and Border Protection agents are barred under a "sensitive locations policy" from carrying out their duty of enforcing border security. In fact, the agency’s website states that actions at such locations can only be undertaken in an emergency or with a supervisor’s approval.

And this:

“The policies are meant to ensure that ICE and CBP officers and agents exercise sound judgment when enforcing federal law at or focused on sensitive locations, to enhance the public understanding and trust, and to ensure that people seeking to participate in activities or utilize services provided at any sensitive location are free to do so, without fear or hesitation,” the government website states in both English and Spanish.

-------------------------------

Unbelievable!

On top of that---to add insult to injury --- It's also written in Spanish Why stop at Spanish? After all, plenty of OTMs sneak across the border, too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-02-2016, 05:48 PM
 
31,654 posts, read 14,607,060 times
Reputation: 8439
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Border Patrol's website offers advice on eluding ... Border Patrol | Fox News

From the link:

Safety and sanctuary can generally be found at schools, churches, hospitals and protests, where Customs and Border Protection agents are barred under a "sensitive locations policy" from carrying out their duty of enforcing border security. In fact, the agency’s website states that actions at such locations can only be undertaken in an emergency or with a supervisor’s approval.

And this:

“The policies are meant to ensure that ICE and CBP officers and agents exercise sound judgment when enforcing federal law at or focused on sensitive locations, to enhance the public understanding and trust, and to ensure that people seeking to participate in activities or utilize services provided at any sensitive location are free to do so, without fear or hesitation,” the government website states in both English and Spanish.

-------------------------------

Unbelievable!

On top of that---to add insult to injury --- It's also written in Spanish Why stop at Spanish? After all, plenty of OTMs sneak across the border, too.

I'm beyond words.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-03-2016, 03:13 AM
 
Location: Murphy, North Carolina
2,061 posts, read 931,827 times
Reputation: 1689
This'll all end once Trump wins.

Anyone who still thinks Hillary will be our next president? LOL, the debates haven't even started yet. Her chances won't die until the debates.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-04-2016, 07:41 AM
 
4,861 posts, read 2,359,174 times
Reputation: 4655
This whole spectacle is the Obama administration. Believe me. He is turning the US into a third world country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-05-2016, 01:30 AM
 
Location: OCEAN BREEZES AND VIEWS SAN CLEMENTE
19,899 posts, read 15,300,095 times
Reputation: 6451
WTF excuse my ENGLISH and agenda accomplished!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-05-2016, 03:08 PM
 
Location: West Los Angeles
8,852 posts, read 8,981,782 times
Reputation: 9096
Welcome to the Post-American America.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-05-2016, 03:19 PM
 
20,611 posts, read 12,298,901 times
Reputation: 5895
Despicable^^^. I'd say more but: I'd be kicked off CDF for my comments.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-15-2016, 05:58 PM
 
Location: Florida
21,492 posts, read 10,412,749 times
Reputation: 7770
Next they will provide GPS for them.. oh, I think they already do..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-19-2016, 10:47 AM
 
4,861 posts, read 2,359,174 times
Reputation: 4655
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Next they will provide GPS for them.. oh, I think they already do..
actually. Obama the clown is just flying them in direct so they don't have to make the journey themselves....





ICE spends millions flying illegal immigrant children across US | Fox News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-19-2016, 11:59 AM
 
Location: USA
18,579 posts, read 13,699,944 times
Reputation: 12147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
This whole spectacle is the Obama administration. Believe me. He is turning the US into a third world country.
And I used to laugh at people calling him the Manchurian candidate


"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."

Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top