Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2008, 03:38 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,941,013 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
If he hoped to get any sympathy from anyone, he lost that chance by hanging our flag upside down.

Grab his butt and send him home.
Not so sure about the grabbing but yea..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2008, 03:48 PM

16,226 posts, read 27,355,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
Not so sure about the grabbing but yea..
Wanted to give you a + rep for that, but it says I have to wait 24 hours. I'll be back tomorrow though because that was funny!

Old 02-20-2008, 04:07 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,736,437 times
Quote:
If he hoped to get any sympathy from anyone, he lost that chance by hanging our flag upside down.

Wow, you think he really intended to do that? Why would somebody who doesn't like the U.S have a flag in his room anyway? I believe it's just an innocent mistake.

Old 02-20-2008, 04:18 PM

208 posts, read 411,767 times
Deport him - ALL OF THEM!

Old 02-20-2008, 04:25 PM

9,595 posts, read 31,627,583 times
Quote:

Excellent point, Lindsey . . . obvious disrespect for this country!

Old 02-20-2008, 04:32 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,532,515 times
Quote:

He's not in San Francisco---he's in Portland. Up there, they just grab your SHOULDER and send you home....

Old 02-20-2008, 04:44 PM

1,448 posts, read 3,101,514 times
Russian Illegal Aliens get $60,000/year Social Security

YouTube - Russian Illegal Aliens get $60,000/year Social Security

Old 02-20-2008, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Wow, you think he really intended to do that? Why would somebody who doesn't like the U.S have a flag in his room anyway? I believe it's just an innocent mistake.
I second that. If you want MY opinion, the guy looks like one of those "counter-culture" types anyway....probably does all that "Yoga" stuff. And while he's upside down, (doing all that meditation thing they do) he probably looks at the flag, thinks about this great nation...and to HIM, during that moment, the flag ISN'T upside-down--- the REST of the world is....

No disrespect intended, I'm sure....

PS I don't trust the guy's CEILING, either...he just MIGHT be into that "Pyramid Power" stuff...he OUGHT to be checked out, IMHO...

Old 02-20-2008, 04:55 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,385,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Your kidding me right?

People do this as a sign of disrespect, its an established thing, not my opinoin, I just noticed it in the picture.

Hanging the American flag upside down means a sign of distress or emergency or in this case as a protest.

t r u t h o u t - William Rivers Pitt | Our Flag, Too (broken link)

You guys need to get out more.

Hanging our flag upside down should be as offensive to you as its offensive to a christian to hang a cross upside down.

He MEANS to show disrespect. Much the same way the Mexican illegals did when they hung their flag over our own in our own country.

Old 02-20-2008, 05:12 PM

Default Secret Agenda Exposed

I would be willing to bet ANY amount of money that this guy is a member of "le Groupe Racial", a secret organization which holds that Canada once owned a large part of the Pacific Northwest, and believes in special rights for "Franco/ Brittanics", by virtue of their hereditary "right" to occupy the land. These despicable sneaks will profess loyalty to the "red, white, and blue", but they mean the FRENCH flag, or the BRITISH. (which, very conveniently, are ALSO red, white and blue). They advocate the overthrow of the US, and are encouraged by the fact that MOST of the US population ALREADY speaks English, making it all the easier for these guys to 'take over' some day soon...

Our grandkids could all be playing hockey someday...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration