Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2016, 11:15 AM

25,962 posts, read 22,120,062 times

Advertisements

There is some buzz in the Elections area about Trump softening on illegal aliens, but the supporters of Hillary tend to suffer severe delusions and I wouldn't believe a word they or their lying, corrupt candidate say.

I found this article: https://www.buzzfeed.com/adriancarra...77N#.lb3G7YwwP

Gee, if Trump is going to let them stay under some sort of "legal" status which will allow them to take our jobs out from under us, I better hang onto my planned donations to his campaign.

I would still vote for him as the lesser of the evils as would many but the illegal aliens and their anchors are sucking down too many tax dollars. Americans First.

With ObamaCareNot, that has effected Medicaid and cuts are underway yet again for the elderly and disabled, probably going to need more dollars for the illegals.

They are all criminals and we have enough citizens that are dead beats and having kids for cash as to not have to import them. We also have enough of our own criminals without importing them.

I want a POTUS that stands behind ALL of our laws, not another one that picks and chooses like the current one!

Last edited by AnywhereElse; 08-21-2016 at 11:41 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2016, 12:01 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,901,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
There is some buzz in the Elections area about Trump softening on illegal aliens, but the supporters of Hillary tend to suffer severe delusions and I wouldn't believe a word they or their lying, corrupt candidate say.

I found this article: https://www.buzzfeed.com/adriancarra...77N#.lb3G7YwwP

Gee, if Trump is going to let them stay under some sort of "legal" status which will allow them to take our jobs out from under us, I better hang onto my planned donations to his campaign.

I would still vote for him as the lesser of the evils as would many but the illegal aliens and their anchors are sucking down too many tax dollars. Americans First.

With ObamaCareNot, that has effected Medicaid and cuts are underway yet again for the elderly and disabled, probably going to need more dollars for the illegals.

They are all criminals and we have enough citizens that are dead beats and having kids for cash as to not have to import them. We also have enough of our own criminals without importing them.

I want a POTUS that stands behind ALL of our laws, not another one that picks and chooses like the current one!
IF your info's correct: that'd all but "give" the election to Hillary IMHO.

Old 08-21-2016, 12:37 PM

24,490 posts, read 17,226,594 times
There is no way that Trump could ever round up all the illegal aliens in America and we all know it but a good start would be that when an illegal is arrested for a crime they answer for that crime then are sent packing.

It is insanity how an illegal alien can be arrested for say drunk driving then get let go to somehow magically appear at a future court date. Cuff em, Stuff em and send them packing with no chance to ever get back in to pick up their crimes again.

Even one death of a citizen at the hands of an illegal that has been deported before is too many and is actually blood on the hands of the current administration that allows it to continue.

Old 08-21-2016, 01:55 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,901,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
There is no way that Trump could ever round up all the illegal aliens in America and we all know it but a good start would be that when an illegal is arrested for a crime they answer for that crime then are sent packing.

It is insanity how an illegal alien can be arrested for say drunk driving then get let go to somehow magically appear at a future court date. Cuff em, Stuff em and send them packing with no chance to ever get back in to pick up their crimes again.

Even one death of a citizen at the hands of an illegal that has been deported before is too many and is actually blood on the hands of the current administration that allows it to continue.
To be fair: no "need" to round up all illegal aliens since when the word gets it the US ain't playing, MOST illegals WILL leave the US real fast to avoid being picked up and held.

Old 08-21-2016, 02:17 PM

24,490 posts, read 17,226,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
To be fair: no "need" to round up all illegal aliens since when the word gets it the US ain't playing, MOST illegals WILL leave the US real fast to avoid being picked up and held.

Yeah I don't know it is going to take awhile for that to happen.

I don't even think Trump would want to see the backlash from the media and public when the first illegal mother is separated from her legal child but if that mother had committed some hard crimes then yes I think more people would be like "Get her out of here!"

It sure sounds harsh to want illegal immigrants sent packing but we have to consider our citizens and all the millions of immigrants that followed the law to get their legal status.

Catch em, Cuff em, Stuff em, Don't let them go and send them back.

If you or I broke the law we would have to answer for it with our day in court and possible fines or jail time.
Most people have too much to lose to flaunt the law yet Illegals have nothing to lose since they already operate outside the law.

Old 08-21-2016, 02:39 PM

2,141 posts, read 1,387,326 times
Don't believe anything Buzzfeed says. Ever.

Until it is confirmed by many other news sources that are legit, including conservative ones, and by his campaign, that Trump is softening, i don't believe this a damn bit.

WaPo's reporting it as well, but like everything else in DC, it's controlled by far-left liberals.

Old 08-21-2016, 02:44 PM

7,293 posts, read 4,095,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernTiger099 View Post
Don't believe anything Buzzfeed says. Ever.

Until it is confirmed by many other news sources that are legit, including conservative ones, and by his campaign, that Trump is softening, i don't believe this a damn bit.

WaPo's reporting it as well, but like everything else in DC, it's controlled by far-left liberals.
BuzzFeed simply presented direct quotes from Trump's team.

His new campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway, was asked on CNN’s “State of the Union” if Trump still wants a “deportation force” to remove everyone in the country illegally, as he has vowed repeatedly on the campaign trail.

“To be determined,” she said.

Trump is “wrestling” with how to remove those in the country illegally, Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.), a close advisor to Trump on immigration matters, said on CBS’ “Face the Nation.”

Old 08-21-2016, 04:26 PM

62,945 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Trump met with a Hispanic advocacy group and that is where these claims came from. From what I heard he is supposed to release his "immigration" plan on Thursday while in Colorado. I would still vote for him even if he backs off on mass deportations because that isn't necessary and would be hard to do anyway. If he says he will enforce the laws on the books which means deporting them as they are found rather than giving them stays of deportation as Obama did and removes all of the incentives for them to remain here I will still vote for him. Anything less than that I won't be voting in this election.

Old 08-21-2016, 05:14 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,708,706 times
no, he's 'softening' because the legal latinos and mexicans dont seem to understand that trump was never talking about them, so he's gotta 'soften' things because of people who were offended by his tone even though he was only talking about upholding the law as far as immigration is concerned.

we still the wall and guess what?

mexico's payin!

Old 08-21-2016, 11:22 PM

31,041 posts, read 22,077,427 times
I'd be happy if they would just deport the violent ones and shut down the sanctuary cities.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration