U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-29-2016, 10:03 AM
 
10,698 posts, read 3,738,322 times
Reputation: 4683

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmarc View Post
ZeroHedge is awesome. Much truth about the banking system, finance and globalization is told there. Go back and examine HOW they reference the WSJ. Which is basically a globalist rag anymore.

They added no information to the WSJ story.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-29-2016, 10:07 AM
 
4,506 posts, read 4,360,020 times
Reputation: 3245
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
They added no information to the WSJ story.
I'm just saying it would be best if we didn't comment on each other's posts at this time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2016, 10:12 AM
 
10,698 posts, read 3,738,322 times
Reputation: 4683
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmarc View Post
I'm just saying it would be best if we didn't comment on each other's posts at this time.
If you wish to publish nonsense that is your right. Mine is to point out it is nonsense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2016, 10:15 AM
 
4,506 posts, read 4,360,020 times
Reputation: 3245
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
If you wish to publish nonsense that is your right. Mine is to point out it is nonsense.
There is no lack of pointer-outers in these times. In the US, it has been elevated to high art (or low, depending upon one's point of view). Like I said, it is best we don't comment on each other's posts at this time. I wish you well in your many and I'm sure, varied, endeavors.

Last edited by kmarc; 08-29-2016 at 10:16 AM.. Reason: Misspelling.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2016, 04:20 PM
 
5,970 posts, read 2,788,739 times
Reputation: 3919
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
More Fantasy. The law is well established and the USSC is virtually certain to agree with Wong Kim Ark. While his parents were in the country legally they were barred from citizenship by US law...a far bigger barrier than the current illegality.


Wongs parents were subject to the jurisdiction thereof.

ILLEGALS are NOT SUBJECT TO THE JURISDICTION THEREOF.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2016, 07:11 PM
 
10,698 posts, read 3,738,322 times
Reputation: 4683
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post


Wongs parents were subject to the jurisdiction thereof.

ILLEGALS are NOT SUBJECT TO THE JURISDICTION THEREOF.
Of course they are. The not subject implies that local law does not apply...ie diplomats and foreign armies invading. If you can be arrested you are subject to the jurisdiction.

And they can and do become citizens. Likely most all those now present will do so. That was not possible for Wong's parents.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-30-2016, 04:13 AM
 
5,970 posts, read 2,788,739 times
Reputation: 3919
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Of course they are. The not subject implies that local law does not apply...ie diplomats and foreign armies invading. If you can be arrested you are subject to the jurisdiction.

And they can and do become citizens. Likely most all those now present will do so. That was not possible for Wong's parents.
No. You can kick and scream all you want but that's not what the framers meant.

Thomas Jefferson stated " aliens are subjects of foreign powers...all persons born in the US who are NOT ALIENS,.... Are declared to be citizens of the US"

John binham stated "every person born within jurisdiction of the US of parents not owing allegiance to any foreign sovereignty is a natural born citizen" and "...born of NATURALIZED PARENTS (not illegals) within the jurisdiction of the US, he is declared to be a citizen of the US by birth"

Senator Howard advised there was only ONE way an alien could come under the COMPLETE JURISDICTION of the US: "NATURALIZATION"

Illegals are foreigners having allegiance to their home country and are not NATURALIZED and their kids are not legit citizens.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-30-2016, 04:44 AM
 
10,698 posts, read 3,738,322 times
Reputation: 4683
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
No. You can kick and scream all you want but that's not what the framers meant.

Thomas Jefferson stated " aliens are subjects of foreign powers...all persons born in the US who are NOT ALIENS,.... Are declared to be citizens of the US"

John binham stated "every person born within jurisdiction of the US of parents not owing allegiance to any foreign sovereignty is a natural born citizen" and "...born of NATURALIZED PARENTS (not illegals) within the jurisdiction of the US, he is declared to be a citizen of the US by birth"

Senator Howard advised there was only ONE way an alien could come under the COMPLETE JURISDICTION of the US: "NATURALIZATION"

Illegals are foreigners having allegiance to their home country and are not NATURALIZED and their kids are not legit citizens.
Your problem is simple. The laws of the US and the practice of law in the US disagrees with you. In all 50 states and the Federal government.

The dispute is well discussed in...

Birthright Citizenship: Two Perspectives : Publications : The Federalist Society

But practically your war is lost...we do provide citizenship to the children of illegal aliens
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-30-2016, 04:45 AM
Yac
 
5,874 posts, read 6,290,826 times
As the thread continues, remember to focus on the topic, not each other. The moment you decide that because you are "right", you can attack those who are "wrong", you will force my hand.
Yac.
__________________
Forum Rules
City-Data.com homepage
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-30-2016, 05:58 AM
 
5,970 posts, read 2,788,739 times
Reputation: 3919
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Your problem is simple. The laws of the US and the practice of law in the US disagrees with you. In all 50 states and the Federal government.

The dispute is well discussed in...

Birthright Citizenship: Two Perspectives : Publications : The Federalist Society

But practically your war is lost...we do provide citizenship to the children of illegal aliens
Again, it needs to go to the supreme court and shall be retro active to 1986
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top