Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2008, 08:58 AM

1,999 posts, read 1,662,969 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
You mean 40 million, right??

I'll post this again so it can sink in to the folks that just don't realize how many illegals are REALLY here...

The 2000 US Census said 9 million

The US Border Patrol says over 4 million a year.

USCIS says a half million a year in visa overstays

It's been 8 years since the Census, let's add it up.

8 X 4 mil = 32 mil
8 X 1/2 mil = 4 mil
existing 9 mil

Thank you! Dont forget we have some who like them to be here. Its their right to be here!!

Time to stop this insanity, DEPORT THEM ALL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2008, 09:24 AM

157 posts, read 309,989 times
Talking Logic

Do any of you people go where you are NOT wanted? I don't think so. These people don't care.They act like we should greet them with open arms. HOW DUMB!!!!!

Old 02-23-2008, 09:29 AM

4,803 posts, read 8,749,891 times
I think execution is a bit farfetched. However, someone at some point is going to have to grow a set of bullocks and make an example of those who are in this country illegally and who kill American citizens, whether by accident or not.

If they were where they were supposed to be, thousands of American citizens would still be walking and breathing.

She should spend the next 30 years of her life in jail, then deport her. Who cares if she won't come clean about her identity. That's not a necessary prerequisite for spending the majority of one's life in prison.

Old 02-23-2008, 09:36 AM

474 posts, read 601,480 times
In my town they: Had fatal accidents as well as others, approx. 10 cases of active tb traced to their doors, over 100 cases of positive tests for tb, our emergency room is full of illegals who use it as a primary care facility, " no english, no insurance, want doctor, no nurse, want doctor." They are in front of us at the Post Office, much of the same, as they ask for help to send money back to their country, have the state's credit card, food stamps etc and pay cash, off a big roll, at the mall stores. Anyone who feels sorry for the invaders can care for them in their own homes. Don't spend my money on people who broke into our country, immeditely registered for our government programs, became employed for cash, and had babies to anchor themselves to this country. In our state, lawbreaking mothers are housed in prison.No judge said, well, you have children, so I am not going to send you to jail." Many of the women in our women's prison are mothers, their children are placed in foster care or with their family members. Lawbreakers belong where American women lawbreakers go. Jail!

Old 02-23-2008, 09:40 AM

157 posts, read 309,989 times
Thumbs up Logic

Why feed her and lodge her??? Those children are "DEAD". Their parents are at the lowest times of their lives. They gladly fed and lodged their children. They cannot do this because of the "ILLEGAL". Punishment, should be decided by the parents. This would stop a lot of these insane acts carried out by people like this. Turn it around. Her children gone. You'd really see something!!! No deportation. DEATH!

Old 02-23-2008, 09:49 AM

4,803 posts, read 8,749,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOGIC View Post
Why feed her and lodge her??? Those children are "DEAD". Their parents are at the lowest times of their lives. They gladly fed and lodged their children. They cannot do this because of the "ILLEGAL". Punishment, should be decided by the parents. This would stop a lot of these insane acts carried out by people like this. Turn it around. Her children gone. You'd really see something!!! No deportation. DEATH!
I take it then that you would be in favor of the death penalty for anyone, legal or illegal, who takes another's life due to traffic accident, no matter what the circumstances?

You cannot call for this woman's execution unless you are willing to advocate the same for any person who unintentionally causes the death of another during a traffic accident. Face it, the death penalty is completely out of the question, no matter how much YOU or anyone else believes that she deserves to die.

This issue will never be solved if people continue to think with their emotions rather than their brains.

Immediate deportation is out of the question because we know that she'll be right back as soon as is humanly possible.

Put her in prison until her life is half over, then deport her. I doubt she'll be back.

My tax dollars are already supporting millions of illegal aliens. I'd rather support this one in prison where she can't hurt anyone else than turn her loose again on American streets.

Old 02-23-2008, 11:13 AM

13,387 posts, read 19,429,775 times
I have to agree with Kele.

Old 02-23-2008, 02:10 PM

407 posts, read 800,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
I take it then that you would be in favor of the death penalty for anyone, legal or illegal, who takes another's life due to traffic accident, no matter what the circumstances?

You cannot call for this woman's execution unless you are willing to advocate the same for any person who unintentionally causes the death of another during a traffic accident. Face it, the death penalty is completely out of the question, no matter how much YOU or anyone else believes that she deserves to die.

This issue will never be solved if people continue to think with their emotions rather than their brains.

Immediate deportation is out of the question because we know that she'll be right back as soon as is humanly possible.

Put her in prison until her life is half over, then deport her. I doubt she'll be back.

My tax dollars are already supporting millions of illegal aliens. I'd rather support this one in prison where she can't hurt anyone else than turn her loose again on American streets.
At least make sure the prison is like one in Mexico.

Old 02-23-2008, 02:14 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,698,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by madicarus2000 View Post
… and ignorance and sheep mentality are on the rise, just claim someone with a hispanic sounding last name is an illegal and all the sheep will follow and believe it. Even though there is no indication in a report that the person is illegal, just make the unsupported claim and watch how many just believe it.

Do you not realize the woman involved IS an illegal? Why are you open borders types trying to deny that when it's even been reported the woman is an illegal using falsified papers?

Old 02-23-2008, 02:16 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,698,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOGIC View Post
I think we should outsource prisons for illegals -- but not to their own country of origin.

Mexican criminals could be sent to prisons in Haiti or some other country that needs jobs, Haitian prisoners could be sent to Mexico.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration