U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 02-25-2008, 09:41 PM
 
Location: Helena, Montana
2,010 posts, read 2,041,880 times
Reputation: 780

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 414Milwaukee View Post
You were proud of yourself with that one huh I've spent about 9 years of my life total on the Westcoast.
Does that change the facts? YOU are the one you presumed that from over there in Wisconsin you know better of what goes on in LA than what documented articles state.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 414Milwaukee
Im done talking to you in this thread.


Quote:
Originally Posted by 414Milwaukee
You only believe what you read and your kinda wierd.
Ok........

Quote:
Originally Posted by 414Milwaukee
And i dont belive you've ever lived in an actual city i think you've lived just in the suburbs.
Did I ever state that I lived in the city proper? Where I grew up is irelevant to my point anyway. Oh well, continue to ignore the facts and continue to believe certain latinos in LA aren't trying to eliminate the blacks even though it's the truth. I guess you just "Can't handle the truth!". Now that one I'm proud of.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-25-2008, 10:11 PM
 
Location: Arizona
2,065 posts, read 3,173,411 times
Reputation: 391

YouTube - You Can't Handle The Truth
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-25-2008, 10:28 PM
 
Location: Popeyes
762 posts, read 1,465,260 times
Reputation: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan View Post
Does that change the facts? YOU are the one you presumed that from over there in Wisconsin you know better of what goes on in LA than what documented articles state.







Ok........



Did I ever state that I lived in the city proper? Where I grew up is irelevant to my point anyway. Oh well, continue to ignore the facts and continue to believe certain latinos in LA aren't trying to eliminate the blacks even though it's the truth. I guess you just "Can't handle the truth!". Now that one I'm proud of.
Simpleman my mom is from Watts (but hasnt been back there in about 10 years) my uncles are from Compton and like i said i got family in LBC WE WERE ALL BORN THERE (i moved though). THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN TARGETED BY MEXICANS!! I never been targeted by mexicans NOBODY I KNOW HAS BEEN TARGETED BY MEXICANS FOR BEING BLACK. Dont tell me you know s*** just from reading garbage on the internet. Im not saying its heaven in LA im just saying its not Rowanda. Now foreal im done talking to you shirlock. Im going to bed
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-25-2008, 10:35 PM
 
Location: Helena, Montana
2,010 posts, read 2,041,880 times
Reputation: 780
Quote:
Originally Posted by 414Milwaukee View Post
Simpleman my mom is from Watts (but hasnt been back there in about 10 years) my uncles are from Compton and like i said i got family in LBC WE WERE ALL BORN THERE (i moved though). THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN TARGETED BY MEXICANS!! I never been targeted by mexicans NOBODY I KNOW HAS BEEN TARGETED BY MEXICANS FOR BEING BLACK. Dont tell me you know s*** just from reading garbage on the internet. Im not saying its heaven in LA im just saying its not Rowanda. Now foreal im done talking to you shirlock. Im going to bed
So because it's never happened to you or anyone you know it can't be true? Well then, I've been put in my place.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-26-2008, 04:34 AM
 
Location: Northern VA (for now)
23,000 posts, read 31,942,334 times
Reputation: 30377
Quote:
Originally Posted by 414Milwaukee View Post
Simpleman my mom is from Watts (but hasnt been back there in about 10 years) my uncles are from Compton and like i said i got family in LBC WE WERE ALL BORN THERE (i moved though). THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN TARGETED BY MEXICANS!! I never been targeted by mexicans NOBODY I KNOW HAS BEEN TARGETED BY MEXICANS FOR BEING BLACK. Dont tell me you know s*** just from reading garbage on the internet. Im not saying its heaven in LA im just saying its not Rowanda. Now foreal im done talking to you shirlock. Im going to bed
Hey 414, some video on how illegals treat blacks and how many blacks are sick of illegals.


YouTube - Mexicans Tell Black Minutemen To Leave Their Continent

YouTube - ILLEGAL Aliens Murder American Black Students

YouTube - Impact of Immigration Policy on Black Americans

YouTube - Choose Black America Oppose Illegal Immigration
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-26-2008, 06:25 AM
 
Location: Popeyes
762 posts, read 1,465,260 times
Reputation: 164
Those are a few people that are saying "europeans this are continent go back" those people need to stop. But because the stupid few are doing that you are generalizing and saying "all Mexicans are out to get there country back". And illegal immigration is bad im not saying they should illegally sneak in america i'm saying they aren't secretly taking over america. You obviously haven't hung around any mexicans either or you wouldnt be saying this.


YouTube - Mexican vs racist white amerikkka

They werent against illegals they were against Mexicans just like half these people on the forums and if you ask me that cop sucked he didnt say anything to the crazy white people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-26-2008, 06:31 AM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,611,035 times
Reputation: 3785
To whom it may concern:

I live in Arizona; where have a (diminishing) illegal immigrant problem due to our Employer Sanctions Law----------the latter are fleeing in droves!

As for Blacks: many of not most of them live in integrated neighborhoods, we have but one ghetto-------south Phoenix which is north of South Mountain.

The real south Phoenix, geographically speaking, is Ahwatukee.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-26-2008, 07:18 AM
 
440 posts, read 236,246 times
Reputation: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
I don't believe there has ever been a case in which it can be proven that a black person dislikes illegals. Most blacks welcome illegals, realizing the huge economic benefits they bring. There was ONE guy in a small town in Iowa, who CLAIMED to be black, and SWORE he disliked illegals...but when officials investigated, they found he was only a very dark white guy.
So I'd have to say no, there are NO black people who dislike illegals. You can look this up in any World Almanac.....
Wrong. I am a black woman and I hate illegals, no matter what race they are. Because Mexican nationals are an estimated 70% of the illegal population coupled with their high crime rates, the anchor baby farce, their racist groups being funded by my tax dollars, their sheer arrogance, sense of entitlement and the arrogant interference of their government, they just happen to get the lions share of my hatred.

Additionally, you (along with Jesse, AL, Travis and Obama) apparently are unaware of the ethnic cleansing of blacks in LA and the gang wars between the two races. The media crowned "black leaders" that get trotted out for their opinions on the subject are NOT representative of the views of the majority of black Americans. As a matter of fact, those three are in bed with LaRaza which is why the true feelings and opinions of the majority of us remains stifled.

Last edited by Preaching2thechoir; 02-26-2008 at 07:32 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-26-2008, 07:49 AM
 
Location: San Diego North County
4,800 posts, read 7,686,811 times
Reputation: 3010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
Is that website renowned as a credible source? It went from Gang culture into immigration. Focus on a damn topic. I will acknowledge this ethnic cleansing when it hear it straight from the dogs mouth.
Perhaps you consider Newsweek Magazine to be a credible source?

Feds: Latino Gang Targeted Blacks | Newsweek National News | Newsweek.com

How about the New York Times?

Racial Hate Feeds a Gang War’s Senseless Killing - New York Times

How about Police Link - The Law Enforcement Community Newsletter?

Latino Gangs Targeting Blacks in Los Angeles - Police Link

If you look for information, (Google is a good place to start) it is plentiful.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-26-2008, 07:51 AM
 
Location: San Diego North County
4,800 posts, read 7,686,811 times
Reputation: 3010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preaching2thechoir View Post
Wrong. I am a black woman and I hate illegals, no matter what race they are. Because Mexican nationals are an estimated 70% of the illegal population coupled with their high crime rates, the anchor baby farce, their racist groups being funded by my tax dollars, their sheer arrogance, sense of entitlement and the arrogant interference of their government, they just happen to get the lions share of my hatred.

Additionally, you (along with Jesse, AL, Travis and Obama) apparently are unaware of the ethnic cleansing of blacks in LA and the gang wars between the two races. The media crowned "black leaders" that get trotted out for their opinions on the subject are NOT representative of the views of the majority of black Americans. As a matter of fact, those three are in bed with LaRaza which is why the true feelings and opinions of the majority of us remains stifled.
Ummm...Mac was being facetious...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top