Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-11-2016, 12:46 PM

35,691 posts, read 21,049,622 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
It's not that we can't. It's that leftist inside and outside the government won't allow the law to be enforced let alone strengthened.

If an administration somehow managed to do it with in four years, they would not get reelected and the left would work to reverse all the progress.

Leftist have a sick obsession with overpopulating this country with foreigners and changing the demographics and won't give it up for anything.
\
so all but the Indians need to go-- YEAS

Old 12-11-2016, 12:49 PM

1,650 posts, read 1,115,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
\
Native or Asian?

Old 12-11-2016, 02:10 PM

62,938 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Anyone born here is a native.

Old 12-11-2016, 02:26 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,901,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
\
That argument again? Please. The American Indians also came here at different times so, if we're gonna go there: ALL AI's from wave number 2 and so on also NEED to leave. Period.

Would YOU say the same things about white or Black people in LatAm or, just against Americans here in the US?

Too; even IF the few Indians left in 2016 TRIED to chase us out, it won't end well for the Indians between this IS our "homeland" and, Europe WON'T let us in.

Old 12-11-2016, 03:43 PM

7,687 posts, read 5,120,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
Here's what you people fail to understand: we can not legally demand that people show their papers, in America. I know for most of you "illegals" means Mexicans, but guess what: there are millions of Mexican-Americans who are citizens or permanent residents, and there are also millions of undocumented immigrants who aren't from Latin America. What you're proposing (racial profiling) is illegal and would negatively impact actual citizens, and would ignore "illegals" of all races. Could you imagine cops stopping white people for paper checks in places like NYC and Chicago that have a lot of European and Canadian immigrants?
Wrong

Wrong

Wrong

If they are stopped for an offense they must ID. That starts the investigation. Can't find them in the system. No English. No documents.

They get the boot.

You liberals are really lacking in intelligence.

How in the world do we deport people now? You say it will take forever.

Fail

Old 12-11-2016, 03:46 PM

Quote:
This is stupid deflection. Immigrants, legal or otherwise are no more likely to commit rape than anyone else in this country. You're definitely engaging in fearmongering and xenophobia and POSSIBLY islamaphibia and race-baiting
Failed argument!

We have crime so let's import more.

Moronic!

Old 12-11-2016, 03:47 PM

Quote:
I would be crushed if my wife or daughter was raped, but I doubt I'd blame the rapist's nationality or religion. That's what racists do.

Old 12-11-2016, 05:58 PM

6,822 posts, read 6,634,329 times
I don't see the deporting as realistic.

It's good that Trump sees to secure the borders first.

As for the rest non-violent, non-drug offenders, I wouldn't have a problem of granting them citizenship. You can toss the others across the border.

I truly don't see them rounding up and deporting of illegals.

Old 12-11-2016, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelee81 View Post
I don't see the deporting as realistic.

It's good that Trump sees to secure the borders first.

As for the rest non-violent, non-drug offenders, I wouldn't have a problem of granting them citizenship. You can toss the others across the border.

I truly don't see them rounding up and deporting of illegals.
That's because you aren't someone that gets things done. If we can move half a million troops and gear halfway across the world we can deport the illegals

Old 12-11-2016, 06:18 PM

8,090 posts, read 6,962,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
Wrong

Wrong

Wrong

If they are stopped for an offense they must ID. That starts the investigation. Can't find them in the system. No English. No documents.

They get the boot.

You liberals are really lacking in intelligence.

How in the world do we deport people now? You say it will take forever.

Fail
I'm going to break this down in simple terms so even you can understand this. A great many "illegal immigrants" have valid drivers licences and state IDs (many so-called illegals were previously legal residents). A great many US citizens do not speak English (ever heard of Puerto Rico?). We also have no legal requirement that people cary proof of citizenship. Do you propose that every man, woman or child stopped by police be detained until they can provide a birth certificate, passport, certificate of naturalization or green card? Just a little bit of thinking to tell a man of intelligence that this is nowhere near feasible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration