Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2016, 04:16 PM

7,687 posts, read 5,119,599 times

Advertisements

And it's probably 30+ million people including anchors and anchors of anchors

And no one said it was going to be done in a year. It might take 5 or 10 years.

1. Secure border. Hire more border patrol. 50,000 troops

2. 120 day notice to self deport. Take anchor kids under 18. First ones to leave are the first ones to get on the list to come back

3. Any illegal with ANY criminal arrest gets the boot and never allowed back.

4. Any illegal that doesn't leave and is caught gets boot and never allowed back

5. End birthright citizenship immediately

6. Give 850,000 cops immigration powers

7. Ice raids on employers

8. E verify

9. Deport as contact is made

10. Cut off ALL assistance

Can't work
Can't drive
Can't eat

They would be gone

Old 12-08-2016, 04:26 PM

62,930 posts, read 29,126,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post

2. 120 day notice to self deport. Take anchor kids under 18. First ones to leave are the first ones to get on the list to come back

4. Any illegal that doesn't leave and is caught gets boot and never allowed back

8. E verify

Can't work
Can't drive
Can't eat

They would be gone

All good ideas to make them self-deport and no costs to the taxpayer. However, anchors have been erroneously deemed citizens and until that is corrected they aren't going to leave. If under 18 though they are minors and belong with their parents and any decent parent would take them with them when they are deported.

Old 12-08-2016, 04:45 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,869,657 times
It's not that we can't. It's that leftist inside and outside the government won't allow the law to be enforced let alone strengthened.

If an administration somehow managed to do it with in four years, they would not get reelected and the left would work to reverse all the progress.

Leftist have a sick obsession with overpopulating this country with foreigners and changing the demographics and won't give it up for anything.

Old 12-08-2016, 04:46 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,449,955 times
Yeah I'm tired of it too. They had a good run. It should of always been a risk that they would have to leave at some point if a different administration came in.
I don't really feel bad for them because I know I wouldn't be treated well in their home countries if I entered illegally and definitely wouldn't be given any social services or benefits.

We don't have any obligation to them legal, moral or otherwise. It doesn't say anything in the Bible or Constitution that we have to take in illegals and support them in any way.

I think to give a 120 day notice would be generous.

Old 12-08-2016, 05:17 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,899,172 times
Quote:

8. E verify

Can't work
Can't drive
Can't eat

They would be gone
Agree about anchor kids under 18 if BOTH parents are illegal aliens.

Old 12-08-2016, 05:24 PM

62,930 posts, read 29,126,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Yeah I'm tired of it too. They had a good run. It should of always been a risk that they would have to leave at some point if a different administration came in.
I don't really feel bad for them because I know I wouldn't be treated well in their home countries if I entered illegally and definitely wouldn't be given any social services or benefits.

We don't have any obligation to them legal, moral or otherwise. It doesn't say anything in the Bible or Constitution that we have to take in illegals and support them in any way.

I think to give a 120 day notice would be generous.

Don't you just love the way that the bleeding hearts and ethnocentrics try to make this a moral issue? Well just how moral was it for them to come here illegally and steal jobs, taxes and resources from Americans?

Old 12-08-2016, 08:25 PM

7,687 posts, read 5,119,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
It's not that we can't. It's that leftist inside and outside the government won't allow the law to be enforced let alone strengthened.

If an administration somehow managed to do it with in four years, they would not get reelected and the left would work to reverse all the progress.

Leftist have a sick obsession with overpopulating this country with foreigners and changing the demographics and won't give it up for anything.
I think if trump does a good enough job we will have decent presidents that run on his platform for decades to come

Old 12-09-2016, 10:57 AM

24,561 posts, read 40,277,139 times
Quote:

8. E verify

Can't work
Can't drive
Can't eat

They would be gone
I'd rep you if I could.

Old 12-09-2016, 11:05 AM

8,079 posts, read 10,075,900 times
Great Proposal!

That would free up....let's say 25% of them are working, the rest are children and mothers....just more than Three MILLION Jobs.

They earn probably somewhere between $8 and $12 per hour, with no benefits. Bingo! Another one of The Donald's promises just came true: 1 Million jobs for Americans....well, three million actually. Yank the food stamps and the other social programs for these three million American workers and we will be really moving forward. Maybe give recent college grads first shot at the jobs. Doesn't take too much training to wash dishes or handle a shovel.

Take America Back(wards).

Old 12-09-2016, 01:03 PM

13,648 posts, read 20,773,460 times
The problem is when the first one jumps out of a window or drowns while trying to swim away or simply kills himself- and you will have this- then the outcry will hit new decibel levels.

Better to secure the border and cut out all incentives.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration